Righties rekt

Righties rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/research/reports/1995/03/bg1026nbsp-the-real-root-causes-of-violent-crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITS HAPPENING!!!

Leftists are retarded, thanks for solidifying this fact for us with your high-on-feels-short-on-logic lameness.

Americans get free government provided guns?

Nice trigger discipline though

Everyone has a right to healthcare and guns.
No one ever said either of them should be free.

It's your right to buy both of those things if you want them.

In a parallel universe maybe.

It's true, we should all have healthcare and guns.

yeah why is it one or the other

>Mfw I buy my own guns
>Mfw young and have a good job so don't need healthcare
>Mfw you want me to pay for your healthcare.

Stop right there commie.

Where I live we have great gun laws and I am insured through my employer. I just pay $93.40 a month as my share.

The government is giving out free guns at others' expense? Where do I sign up?

WTF?
Nobody's denying anyone access to healthcare. Even detained terrorists can receive healthcare.

Healthcare is not only a right; it's something that people should be willing to offer for free.

What is more noble than attempting to preserve and lengthen the lives of your fellow human beings? Fucking con artist "doctors" charging a ton of money just to check someone's cholesterol. What a bunch of scumbags.

That is correct, there is no right to healthcare and there is a right to own a gun.

Nice moving goalposts faggot.

SHALL

Since when do I pay for other civilians to have guns?

>1 Reply

Sage'd

protecting your own life is a right, while having others do it for you is a privilege.
that is correct.

>there is something seriously wrong with x
who gives a fuck, no really. You want to do something about then do something about it.

Once we stabilize the world population at 500 mil

There's something seriously wrong with a country that doesn't understand the FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES.

I don't belive the government is supposed to provide me with a gun, or that other people's tax money should go to buying me a gun. I buy them at my own free will.

NOT

desu if someone proposed mandatory firearm ownership and NHS-style healthcare, i'd consider it an improvement.

>2016
Check it yourself idiot.

INFRINGELD

Shall not be infringed? Unless, of course, we add a new amendment which bans guns, which can be done with enough public support.

Then we can infringe all we want on your stupid guns.

Healthcare: subsidized for the poor by the government. Guns: you have to pay special taxes regardless of income.

When the government taxes others to pay for my guns, then that image will make sense. Otherwise it does not.

Typical leftist sophistry.

You have a right to both guns and healthcare, these are rights that the governmetn cannot infringe equally.

However that doesn't mean they're provided for free. Are people really this stupid?

How you gonna stop me? You'll probably need some guns for that faggot.

BE

In earth-1 (AKA the correct one, we live in the wrong one) every american is gifted a 9mm at age 5.

Because leftist cannot mentally comprehend the difference between natural/negative rights and government provided privileges/positive rights and they always falsely associate the two as the same when they're diametrically opposed.

Law enforcement would take your illegal firearms if guns were banned.

The idea that one has the right to the labor of another person or the product of that work is slavery.

>However that doesn't mean they're provided for free. Are people really this stupid?
The vast vast majority of people wouldn't even know who John Locke is let alone the philosophical concepts he wrote about that made the west the most wealthy and powerful civilizations in human history

I have a right to buy both of those things though.

as i see it owning a gun in murica is not anymore a right than having healthcare
you have a right to have both if you are able to afford it

I want to shorten everyone's lives. Lets make it so that people only live into their fifties again., As soon as they can't produce or are 55 they are culled from the gene pool. Politicians get culled after two terms.

>Autism

Try thinking for once, retard.

No it wouldn't.
Tyranny would try and would become violence.
More likely, given the example of the Glorious Revolution, it would not even try.

There's something seriously wrong with a country that thinks that food is a privilege but that free speech is a right.

you have a right to healthcare in USA, dipshit
you don't have a right to make me pay for it

Listen bruh, I'm willing to let you hicks pretend you can buy enough guns to deal with an organization that has the capability to glass whatever state you happen to live in if that's the deal we have to cut to get the same medical program every other real country has.

>Law enforcement would take your illegal firearms if guns were banned
No they wouldn't.

if your gvt forced everyone to pay taxes as to provide a gun to each citizen THEN AND ONLY THEN could you make that comparison

anyway
>only 1 post with this ID

>service is a privilege and property is a right
Nobody in their right mind would argue against this

>not understanding rights
Lefties fucking lmao what use was your expensive education to society?

Then get a spray tan and illegally immigrate to Scandinavia then, faggot. 2nd amendment has been in the bill of rights since 1781, free health care has not. That wasn't the decision of heartless republicans, it was the decision of the founders of this nation. If that bugs you, go somewhere else where everyone is more like you. May your chains rest lightly upon you, and let posterity forget that you were my countryman

>U.S. nuke its own citizens.

>We need shit care like the Bongs, Leaf Fags and V.A.

You win the crown, retard.

>What do you believe is the cause of gun violence in the United States?
>#2 most picked
>Other(please specify)
hehe

You have the right to own a gun, not a right to force others to pay for your gun. Don't want a gun? Then don't buy one.

As opposed to healthcare, which is forced upon you by the government.

ONE POST
N
E

P
O
S
T

Yes good. Demonize education. The undecuated are easier to contr-I mean, the most free. Ya, that's totally it.

Why doesn't the EU provide healthcare to all of its citizens?
>yuros btfo

And you can pay money for either, what's the difference?

>pay taxes to maintain a social security system that prioritizes immigrants before local poor/worker class people.

No thanks.

This is bait.

>1 post by this ID

Your government has no reason to try to take away your healthcare, therefore it doesn't need to be a right.

Your government DOES have a reason to try to take away yours guns, therefore gun ownership does need to be a right.

What is so hard to understand about this?

No country views healthcare as a right. It's always a public service, even in countries with universal healthcare.

Lefties rekt

>OP was never seen in this thread ever again

AH yes because wait times for non-life threatening issues is absolutely terrible compared to "well I have an issue but I'm not rich, but I guess my death is better then a dude with 5 houses having to pay a little more in taxes"

The answer of "declining family values nd parenting" is actually very accurate.

heritage.org/research/reports/1995/03/bg1026nbsp-the-real-root-causes-of-violent-crime

>Getting money from other people is a priviliege
>Using your own money to buy protection is a right

Sounds ok to me

So abortion is a right?

>There's something seriously wrong with a country that thinks FORCING OTHER PEOPLE TO PROVIDE YOU SERVICES WITH STOLEN MONEY is a privilege but that OWNING INANIMATE OBJECTS OBTAINED THROUGH VOLUNTARY TRADE IS A RIGHT.

Fixed it for you, OP.

>medical care is available if you buy it/insurance
>guns are available if you buy them
>???
>shitlibs can't understand difference between buying something and being given it

No one just gives you a fucking glock for free. Why should a doctor work for free to check you for AIDS?

I wish.

>it's something that people should be willing to offer for free.

Okay user, please spend $300,000 dollars to go to medical school and study your ass of for 6 years and then work for pennies in residency for another 2 in order to become a doctor. Then work for free, nevermind the 300k loan you need to pay back, or rent or food or anything else. I'll wait.

Public education is the biggest tool for government indoctrination and control over the population you mong

No you dumb asshole gun ownership is not a positive right.
You do not have the right to own a firearm in the sense that the government is not obligated to give all citizens firearms.
You have the right to not be denied, by the government, the opportunity to purchase and own a gun. Just like the government won't deny you the right to purchase healthcare.
You fucking faggot.

>ability to defend YOURSELF
>vs having the GOVERNMENT take care of you

>one is guaranteed by the bill of RIGHTS
>the other was given to use by a muslim nigger

W E W
E
W

L A D
A
D

This.

Depends on if you think a fetus is a person or not.

That depends on whether or not you think a fetus is a person under the law.

Depends on whether or not you consider the fetus a person. If you do, then no, it is a positive right as abortion affects others. If not, then yes, because your decision is not affecting other people.

Oh ya of course. Totally. There is no way that education encourages certain values because only the uneducated are dumb enough to fall for the other shit. You're totally resisting lefty indoctrination, and not just making yourself an easy target for fear mongering and propaganda from the right.

It is my right to shoot you and you have the privilege of going to the hospital

>guns are a right hurr hurr it's so sad

Listen here nigger, the right to bear arms is a right. If fucking laser guns that turn the target into skittles ends up replacing the standard gun I would be afforded the right to own that as well.

>murdering another person
>not affecting another person

literally what? are you retarded?

But it that statement is factually correct. Firearm ownership is an inalienable right.

>le ebin librul feels meme

>9mm
>Kraut kartridge
They'd be given a .45 ACP

Tell that to your neighbor with painful dental abscesses. Or try saying it when your supposedly infallible health is compromised in 20 years from joint pain or cancer.

You are NOT entitled to a free gun.

>SHALL
>NOT
>BE
>INFRINGED

Rights don't change because you suddenly get in a bad spot.

>liberals have no moral leg to stand on, so they try to reason that you should support state medicine because you should be selfish and want to steal other people's money because you were unable to pay for something you needed

All your argument has done is expose your true, shit-and-mucus-green colors.

>MUH 300 GORILLION GUNS IN AMERICA HURRRR

Owning a gun is a privilege in that sense too, because only those who can afford a gun can have a gun.

Same with healthcare, only those who can afford healthcare can have healthcare. Why is this surprising for people?

Just because you want something doesn't mean you have a right to rob others for it.

Not an argument.

what would your reaction be if every american would get a free gun but you choices would be Uzi, Desert Eagle or another jewgun?

>Wants to give "free" healthcare to non-Whites
>Wants to disarm Whites.
Lefties rekt

Also...
Oh look, yet another hit and run, divide and conquer troll.

why? you an edgy teenager or something

>Oh ya of course. Totally
Austrian style schooling of which all public American schooling is based off of is designed from the ground up to raise domesticated sheep incapable of critical thinking against the government.

This isn't some outlandish assertion it is quite literally what the public schooling system is designed to do

>neighbor with painful dental abscesse
get fucked faggot?

>taxes are robbbery
>drives on public roads, uses public services

And I'm sure the jacked up prices and cutting of as much pay, employees, and equipment as possible by corporations is just the most legitimate and honest of business practices. Not screwing the people at all, those guys xD

good luck ratifying that amendment

There are three ways on can acquire wealth
Inherence where you are lucky enough to wealth from a wealthy friend or family member who passed.
Economically where you create wealth through the free exchange of free individuals.
Forcibly where you take wealth with or unfer the threat of force.

Pray tell me how does government obtain its finances

Change the Constitution if it's so fucking important to you. Also, everyone in the U.S. already has the privilege of calling 911, or walking into any hospital emergency room in the country, and being treated for any emergent medical condition they might have - If you want to argue honestly, your infographic should say "free healthcare", rather than simply "healthcare". Again, if this is an important issue for you, work to change the U.S. Constitution (as has been done many times before), so that "free healthcare" (which is what an honest infographic would say) becomes enshrined as an Ammendment, and (presumeably) the 2nd Ammendment is repealed. Good luck, faggot.

>born into a civilization where you are forced, with the threat of violence, to pay taxes with government currency
>for 99% of people, this FORCES them to use public roads
>liberals think this means they can't or shouldn't complain about being robbed by the government

People are literally not given the choice, dingus.

Your logic makes as much sense as
>if you give a mugger your wallet you consent to be mugged

Lol right and entitlement