Hurr durr I'm not racist because muslim isn't a race

>hurr durr I'm not racist because muslim isn't a race

it isn't you mudslime

But I'm not. I hate all muslims, even white Muslims like Bosnians.

wow so Hitler wasn't racist either

wow

But I thought Judaism was a race and a religion.

It is. OP is just a fag

It's not you faggot.

And pic related is not wrong either.

Stop being a YUUUUUGE Faggot.

>white Muslims
>Muslims
>white

>Bosnians
>white

>Slavs
>white

wew laddy I have some news for you

please stop using finland proxy

I AM SILLY

Looks pretty white to me

hitler wasnt racist he was anti semitic. I dont even think he cared about blacks. also i dont care that he was anti semitic some religions suck and some followers of said relgions are evil

Judaism is an ethnicity too

well there are white converts I think that's what he meant.

underrated

There is literally nothing wrong with that.

Muslim isn't a race. You know how I know this? Because white people can be fucking muslim.

Either this is bait or you're retarded.

I hate muslims because they believe that I should die for not being one. Fuck them and fuck you.

>1 post by this ID

Jews claim both a common ethnic heritage and a theological heritage resulting in the distinction "I'm a nonbelieving jew" being a real thing.

There are zero non believing muslims.

The key difference is jews are both an ethnicity and a religion.
Islam is just a religion.

That wasn't too hard, could you follow all that? You made a false equivalency.

you tried, OP.

have a (You)

But Hitler regarded the Jews as a race, and his entire argument was surrounding race.

This is a non-sequitur line of thinking and misrepresents the actual arguments against Islam. Which is entirely based on what the religion teaches. Not what colour the cunt is.

#EducateYourselfOP

>pic related, it's Michael the Archangel slaying Muhammad

>hitler wasn't racist
>implying hitler didn't believe in the superiority of the aryan race

ya got me

Source?

I'm just worried if you fuckers can differenciate between atheists and practising muslims familia

>There are zero non believing muslims.
Got tons of them here, they like pork with their vodka. That's what being part of russia for 500 years does to people.

Judaism isn't a race. It's more like an ethnicity.

Races usually denote continent-level phenotypes (african, caucasoid, mongoloid, australoid). Ethnicities describe state-level phenotypes (English, French, Catalan, Arab, Iranian, Chinese, Korean, Jewish, etc).

A more appropriate word than "racist" would be "ethnocentric", but it's never used to describe antisemitism or islamophobia, because Jews are extremely ethnocentric. Publicizing the word ethnocentrism will also allow people to talk about the ethnocentrism of Jews.

You've got a point, a better way to put it would be to say that what you believe in is not discriminatory. I hate the arguement "It's not racist because Mexicans aren't a race" because there are much much better arguments to defend Trump and using shitty ones like that make us look bad as republicans and trump supporters.

Well it's not. What's your point? Islam is an Arab religion but only 1/5 of all Muslims are Arab.

It's a religion, not a race. The fucking parasitic kike bastards have implanted this religion=race nonsense in your brains