pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/britainelects/status/745357461209616389
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/21/ziff-davis-will-toxify-their-brand-by-buying-gawker/
blog.dilbert.com/post/146268246131/some-thoughts-about-lewandowski-campaign-funding
twitter.com/HalleyBorderCol/status/745364231378309120
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/21/will-british-parliamentarians-take-responsibility-radicalising-man-tried-murder-donald-trump/
twitter.com/JordanChariton/status/745269736611680256
change.org/p/stephen-colbert-formally-apologize-for-inciting-violence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this a movement?

Why the fuck aren't you faggots spreading the Clinton Foundation shit?

Are you dumb? Are you retarded?

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT

VOTE LEAVE

MAGA

REMINDER

REPLY TO SHILLS WITHOUT >>

SHILLS GET PAID FOR (YOU)S

IF YOU GIVE A SHILL A (YOU), YOU ARE NOW A SHILL

THIS KILLS THE SHILL
VOTE BREXIT

New Milo article:
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/21/ziff-davis-will-toxify-their-brand-by-buying-gawker/

2nd for Trump is doomed to fail.

yesh

also new ben

Threadly reminder from the last thread - pic related.

plz...muh (0.01)s...Think of my wifes son...

REMINDER:

TRUMP ON LOU DOBBS TONIGHT, FAUX BUSINESS NETWORK, 7:00 P.M. EST/6:00 P.M. CST

COMFY STREAM LINKS WILL BE PROVIDED SHORTLY BEFORE AIRTIME

MAGA!!!

Thanks mate

Big help, we will return the favor in November!

Stahp being paranoid.

Trump will win

Please guys, I need to pay student loans. This is the only job I can find. I get it, the "shilling" bugs you. But can we please agree to stop using "@"?

>78074383
nth for failing to doom Trump

MAGA

reminder that trump doesn't need our help to defeat hillary
he'll grind her face into the dirt on his own

reminder that he does need help in exposing the whole corrupt (((establishment))) which will be vote rigging out the ass to maintain their world domination

Reminder:

If you don't like the results of a poll, unskew them.

Guys we have the wind behind us now, Orlando last week and now this thing with Clinton. Trump HAS to go for the kill tomorrow.

I don't like it very much. Too busy.

I am m8
I aint worried about I just wondering about the money thing

TRUMP ON LOU DOBBS TONIGHT

DOBBS LOVES TRUMP

THIS WILL BE MAX COMFY INTERVIEW

>tfw 27
>haven't been truly happy since 2003 when my parent split up
>now I have motivation to get up in the mornings
>I think about killing myself less and less

>125x120

I wouldn't worry about that

He was PISSED today, hes going to be going harder than he has since btfoing rato on the NY comment

Good to hear user

I HOPE MANAFORT LATCHES ONTO THIS CLINTON DNC SHIT

A hacked 42-page Democrat National Committee memo released on Monday reveals the dizzying array of Clinton Foundation scandal facts the DNC considers “vulnerabilities” for presumptive Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

The secret document, titled “Clinton Foundation Vulnerabilities Master Doc FINAL,” is one of several newly released internal memos obtained by the hacker known as “Guccifer 2.0.” Totaling over 22,000 words in length, the DNC vulnerabilities dossier paints a portrait of a political party besieged by media coverage of foreign Clinton Foundation donations spawned by the investigative New York Times bestselling book, Clinton Cash.

The document chronicles hundreds of news reports of Clinton Foundation malfeasance featured under devastating headings created by DNC staffers themselves. Track-change comments featured inside the document contain the names “Lauren Smith” and “Jeremy Brinster,” both of whom are listed as former or current DNC research staffers. The DNC’s own descriptive headings, which are backed up by mainstream media reports, demonstrate how politically toxic the DNC considers the Clinton Foundation’s acceptance of foreign donations during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Sec. of State.

In the section titled, “CLINTON FOUNDATION INDIVIDUAL FOREIGN DONORS,” the DNC vulnerabilities memo reports the following:

>we have the wind behind us now

unfortunately not, huehue

wait why would you be happy about your parent split up?

The money will be fixed ... now.

I saved a bunch of thumbnails by accident when I was trying to rebuild my Trump babes folder.

was this released on the same wordpress blog? where can I find it?

THE CLINTON FOUNDATION RECEIVED DONATIONS FROM INDIVIDUALS TIED TO SAUDI ARABIA WHILE CLINTON SERVED AS SECRETARY OF STATE
INDIAN POLITICIAN AMAR SINGH, WHO HAD DONATED AT LEAST $1 MILLION TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, MET WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN SEPTEMBER 2008 TO DISCUSS AN INDIA-U.S. CIVIL NUCLEAR AGREEMENT
BILLIONAIRE STEEL EXECUTIVE AND MEMBER OF THE FOREIGN INVESTMENT COUNCIL IN KAZAKHSTAN LAKSHMI MITTAL GAVE $1 MILLION TO $5 MILLION TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION BEFORE CLINTON BECAME SECRETARY OF STATE
SOON AFTER SECRETARY CLINTON LEFT THE STATE DEPARTMENT, THE CLINTON FOUNDATION “RECEIVED A LARGE DONATION FROM A CONGLOMERATE RUN BY A MEMBER OF CHINA’S NATIONAL PEOPLE’S CONGRESS”
A GERMAN INVESTOR WHO HAS LOBBIED CHANCELLOR MERKEL’S ADMINISTRATION GAVE BETWEEN $1 MILLION AND $5 MILLION TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, SOME OF WHICH WAS DURING MRS. CLINTON’S TENURE AT THE STATE DEPARTMENT
A VENEZUELAN MEDIA MOGUL WHO WAS ACTIVE IN VENEZUELAN POLITICS DONATED TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION DURING CLINTON’S TENURE AS SECRETARY OF STATE
AN EMBATTLED BUSINESSMAN WITH “TIES TO BAHRAIN’S STATE-OWNED ALUMINUM COMPANY” GAVE BETWEEN $1 MILLION AND $5 MILLION TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
DURING CLINTON’S TENURE AS SECRETARY OF STATE, A FORMER CLINTON POLLSTER REGISTERED AS A LOBBYIST FOR PINCHUK AND TOOK MEETINGS WITH CLINTON AIDE’S ABOUT ISSUES IN THE UKRAINE

>78074782

(you)
(you)
(you)

don't spend them all in one place

oh here it is

Reminder everyone, Freech and 8pol are behind the one post ID and use Canadian proxies as a divide and conquer tactic. Huge shills and proof here

This is good but still just tip of the iceberg stuff.

Just wait until after the convention when Putin drops the whole iceberg into the tub

The Clintons’ role in dispersing billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars in the Haitian disaster relief debacle is also noted as a core vulnerability:

THE CLINTONS BECAME EXTENSIVELY INVOLVED IN HAITI REBUILDING AFTER THE 2010 EARTHQUAKE THROUGH THE STATE DEPARTMENT, THE UNITED NATIONS, THE FOUNDATION, AND SEPARATE AID FUNDS
…AND SOME HAVE CRITICIZED THEM FOR PERCEIVED SLOW PROGRESS ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES…INCLUDING THE MUCH-HYPED CARACOL INDUSTRIAL PARK THAT SECRETARY CLINTON PERSONALLY PUSHED
SOME OF CRITICIZED CLINTON HAITI INITIATIVES FOR A LACK OF FOCUS ON HAITI’S WORST-OFF CITIZENS…

Other hacked documents released on Monday included internal memos from embattled Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon seeking to calm Democrats’ fears over the book Clinton Cash. In an April 23, 2015 memo from Fallon to “Friends and Allies,” Hillary’s spokesman promises Clinton supporters that “bit by bit, the truth will come to light.” Unfortunately for the Clinton campaign, myriad mainstream and liberal news outlets confirmed and corroborated the book’s myriad investigative revelations.

A highly anticipated and critically acclaimed documentary film based on Clinton Cash is slated for global release the week of the Democratic National Convention.

>she's even more of a criminal than I thought

Should we form a Commonwealth of Free Nations?

An EU of sorts except weak central authority, and only works on issues all members agree on and benefit from?

With US/UK maybe even Rus/Ind as first members once Trump & Leave wins? Completely against the Asian/Muslim terror networks?

>d&cing the chans

Kill yourself lad freech is the only bad one desu

>Trumps firing of Corey convinced everyone he will be a ruthless president that wont tolerate stupid politicians.
blog.dilbert.com/post/146268246131/some-thoughts-about-lewandowski-campaign-funding

Topkek Trump wins again.

make sure to stay alive to witness this

Thanks for the reminder.

Trump should get Ivanka to personally write his fundraising emails instead of some intern. It's like reading through a Bernout's plea for donations against the Hildebeast.

I think he's saying that's when he stopped being happy.

>its the same fag from last night who is salty about getting banned from cripplechan for criticizing Hitler

>This is good but still just tip of the iceberg stuff.

I think it's awesome that this hit the news the same day Shillary made her "big speech." Because it's sucking all the oxygen away from her "big speech" and onto how crooked she is.

This right here is key. Review the documents and boil the best parts down to short points so normies can digest them.

yeah I just read it again

whoops

Please dump all of your "the delegates, donald" Cruz memes.
I've been gone from Trump gen for months.

That's a foul idea. Ivanka is busy with more imperishable things

fresh OC everybody! idea from dilbert man, scott adams.

twitter.com/HalleyBorderCol/status/745364231378309120

Maybe he is trying to avoid getting her officially involved?? Just incase

We have it contained here in /trumpgen/

The rest of Sup Forums except /Britpol/ and /Syria general/ have been shit anyway the last few months

One symbol to trigger them all

@

Who's tired of both of these people and their shills? I am.

>CNN poll went from Clinton +13 to +5
Yeah we do.
The events of today and Orlando will eat her support with indies and within her own party. And the anti Clinton sentiment will solidify Trump's Republican support (its erosion is what was causing his drop in the polls), if he plays his cards right now we might go back to ties and even victories in polls.
His negatives are -19 but Clinton's is -15! He can turn things around TOMORROW.

>getting banned for cripplechan for criticizing Hitler

Much as I hate censorship of any sort, this makes me more inclined to give cripplechan a try for sheer comfiness.

Dilbertman strikes again!

AND AGAIN, THANKS TO THE FAGS WHO RECOMMEND I CHECK OUT THE PROGRAM!!

THE DOBBS/TRUMP SEGMENT TONIGHT SHOULD BE COMFY

SUPER-DUPER COMFY!!

g-guys... Donald's gonna be okay, right? He's not really broke, is he?

DAHNALDDDDDDDDD

YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE

>Did British MPs Radicalise The Man Who Tried To Murder Donald Trump?

The very top of the British political establishment has sought to link the murder of Jo Cox MP with the Brexit campaign. Arguing, against logic, and potentially in contempt of court, that the “politics of hate” and a UKIP poster were somehow responsible.

So by their logic, surely David Cameron, Jeremy Corbyn, and their parliamentary colleagues will now take responsibility for the alleged attempted murder of Donald Trump by a British man.

Michael Steven Sandford approached a Las Vegas police officer at a campaign event in an attempt to take his weapon and shoot the Republican presumptive candidate.

The Prime Minister has previously described Mr. Trump as “divisive, stupid and wrong”, but it is really the “tone” (as we keep hearing from the other side of the Brexit debate) of Members of Parliament debating a UK ban on Donald Trump.

If you want to talk “tone” – as my colleague James Delingpole has pointed out – then the fingers of blame must be pointed at MPs from across the British Parliament for putting a target on Mr. Trump’s head.

Consider the words of Dr. Rupa Huq, a Muslim MP: “Does my hon. Friend not agree that the fact that it is Martin Luther King day today makes it even more bizarre that this hate figure is preaching these ridiculous things that we should reject?”

A hate figure? Who wouldn’t feel aggrieved towards a “hate figure”?

“Donald Trump’s words stoke and inflame hate crime,” said another Muslim MP Tulip Siddique. But she hasn’t made any comments about the hate crimes committed against Trump supporters. She must be busy with her chum Mr. Putin.

Dr. Huq added: “Is my hon. Friend aware that people find that individual repellent because he is not only racist but homophobic and misogynistic?”

Wow this guy sounds pretty bad. Almost bad enough for someone with progressive views to “do something about”, right?

It's not pol it's leftypol, learn the difference.

1/2

POLLS ARE RAPING YOU TRUMP!
THEY ARE RAPING YOU!!!!!!!!!

?

>Shills shilling shills
They it be like it do, but it ain't

Wew lad thats a good one.

Simple, viral meme, exactly the things we need to produce lads.

alternate thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
>tfw

As am I. I'm going to vote for trump either way but the constant shilling has made this election less fun

>AND AGAIN, THANKS TO THE FAGS WHO RECOMMEND I CHECK OUT THE PROGRAM!!

You're welcome. I've been pushing Fox Biz and Lou Dobbs on y'all faggots for weeks.

yeah, its way more /comfy/ but too slow for my taste

and if they find out youre a halfugee they flip out

Dude after tomorrow morning nobody will even REMEMBER she made that weak ass speech. The next week will center around the aftermath of what Trump said.

The media will endlessly parrot Trump's shit talking like the braindead bitches they are.

What are these people saying:

>Trump has barely raised or spent any money
>he's still about 5 points behind Hillary

Are these people trying to illustrate how incompetent they are and how BTFO they're going to be once the campaign actually gears up?

Like removing that moron?

She literally stands beside him in rallies. It's beyond officially involved.

IT'S NOT FAIR

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, NOW TRUMP IS LOSING AND HIS CAMPAIGN IS BANKRUPT

WHAT HAPPENED, BROS?!

Ok, cool. Thank you all for not replying with "@" anymore.

And looky here, another Muslim MP, Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh, said the following: “Donald Trump has provided succour to terrorists and promoted racial hatred on both sides of the Atlantic”.

Succour to terrorists? Promoting racial hatred? Could Mr. Sandford have seen these comments and been convinced that something must be done?

Look at what Paul Scully MP said: “Britain is pretty good at roasting beef. Does the hon. Gentleman not think it would be better to just roast Trump?”

And even the chair of the debate, David Amess, said: “What makes Donald Trump’s presence in our country so dangerous is that in the current febrile climate, ISIS needs Donald Trump and Donald Trump needs ISIS.”

So he’s linked with ISIS now? Surely any good person would want to put him out of his misery then?

Gavin Newlands MP quoted government legislation surrounding someone who causes “hatred which might lead to inter-community violence” He added:

“On that basis and to ensure that we are operating consistently, I see no reason why Trump should be allowed a visa to visit the UK. His racist, bigoted and sexist views are dangerous and divisive. He does not believe that women are equal to men, and in reality I think he believes that no one is equal to the Donald. I have sympathy with the view that because he wants to ban Muslims from entering the United States, we should ban him from the UK.”

Maybe, just maybe, these MPs and their friends who weighed in in favour of this rhetoric demonises Donald Trump bear some responsibilty for this attempted assassination?

Or maybe, much like the murder of Jo Cox, it was a disturbed man using his free agency to do something completely unrelated to the wider political debate.

Either way, the left needs to stop using tragedies for its political gain. It’s disgusting.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/21/will-british-parliamentarians-take-responsibility-radicalising-man-tried-murder-donald-trump/

There's a lot of shit going on with Shillary

>the eternal /leftypol/ streikes again

I'm not surprised they wold raid Sup Forums because their board is so fucking dead

You can nuke their catalog in about ten seconds, I do it all the time desu

twitter.com/JordanChariton/status/745269736611680256

Yeah but nothing official to the point of signing things?

@78075416
@78075526
wtf I hate Trump now!

Welcome to Sup Forums friend!
Please refrain from posting discredited or unreputable sources like e.g. new york times, daily news, huffingten post

The exclamation mark at the end really nails it.

>stop!

Two Christmases.

I was over there that one rally when Sup Forums was being attacked by the Russians.

Even with an influx of refugees it was still slow as fuck.

That's why I stopped browsing the /new/ that we made on the chon when Moot nuked the original.

As well as being overrun with faggot trips like pic related, it was slower than molasses.

Its the new tactic to try and make Trump appear not a fucking rich fuck

>HURR HE IS ONLY WORTH MULTI BILLIONS
>HURR HE WON THE NOMINATION IN RECORD NUMBERS BY BEING STINGY WITH MONEY

The democrats and shills are fucking retarded.

He had to go. His efforts were great during primarys but a one trick pony has to be put down before it fucks up at the talent show

Dunno if you guys are interested, but maybe you may sign this just for shits and giggles. I saw it on Scott Adam's twitter conversations:

change.org/p/stephen-colbert-formally-apologize-for-inciting-violence

A bogus rape story? Again?

Now Bill.... nobody rapes like Rapin Bill.

Thanks! :)

Slight variation here.

This is another old screencap, but sometimes you can still see /leftism general/ or similar crap in the catalog, it's probably them. I personally never go to other chans because they're kinda boring.

M8S
30 Rock S06E18

Liz
>Also I thought you might want this Nixon biography that my dad gave me for my birthday. It had just come out so as a joke my dad signed it as Nixon.
Jack
>Yes, a joke. Nixon's been dead almost 20 years -not- in cryogenic hibernation, resting up for 2016...

WILL WE WITNESS NIXON ENDORSING TRUMP IN NOVEMBER!?

These are the same people saying "Don't vote for a man with tiny hands. Vote for a woman with tinier hands instead!"