Why are they still talking about it. Is it damage control?

Why are they still talking about it. Is it damage control? youtube.com/watch?v=sExTt4j69zI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3gf6qyAHOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you?

Disney failures still assblasted by any criticism of their garbage film.

Because anger creates attention. They didn't like it. Spergs sperged out. They responded. Spergs sperged harder and kept running back to see what else they were saying.
It's fucking genius. I disagree with them, but I can't knock them continuing to make view-dollars off the mad people.

>missing the point
You don't deserve the quad quads, OP

>It's fucking genius. I disagree with them, but I can't knock them continuing to make view-dollars off the mad people.
Agreed.

It's Fuck you, it's January! time so what the fuck else are they going to be doing for views?
This is easy shit for them and they're going about it in creative ways.

Seeing that setup makes me crave for an RLM podcast though... god damn Mike you fat fuck, audio is easy as fuck to edit you nerd, just make one already.

i dont think a podcast is really necessary unless they would do some shit where they talk about current events, which doesnt seem up their alley

all of the videos they make are long enough to get the same effect

>we're talking about a piece of pop-culture trash but not like THOSE people who talk about one of the dullest franchises in movie history

I'm not asking for a weekly podcast, that's overkill. I'm talking about a supplement to their movie commentaries. Shit could be monthly for all I care.
2bh I just want more quick cuts, fuck re:view

What did he mean by this

Fuck you its January.

what's his name again?

>autistic man-children who can't stop wanking over Rogue One continue to get annoyed at RLM for leveling decent criticisms at the film (besides the over the top opening of their review)
>RLM continues to make videos making fun of those people cause they keep going for the bait

It's that plain and simple.

They're making money off of whiny butthurt bitches like you, because they know that however many videos about Rogue One they make, you will watch every single one of them = $$$, even if you complain about it afterwards.

Get your ass ready for more because they're gonna do this every time a new Star Wars flick comes out, until they die.

>Im going to spend my new year eve streaming videogames despite being in my 40s
what did rich mean by this?

It's called milking for views you dumbo

He has no other way to make money to fund his wedding. What with his bad back and all...

I miss Jay's new year streams.. they were gold.

>lol this loser 40 year old doesn't sit at a bar at midnight for new years like I'm too afraid to do
What did he mean by this?

because mike is too proud to admit that his "i love it. it was everything i wanted it to be" reaction to tfa was premature, mistaken and personally embarrassing. so instead he's doubling-down and going on the offensive

>Is blowing you fat fucking crybabies out for a fourth time damage control?

No. No it is not.

You neckbeards giving them views and money while they talk shit about you over and over is like Trump getting the beaners to build the wall only it's actually happening and you're doing it with a smile on your face. Sad!

I think you projecting buddy, I didnt go to bars I went to pubs.

One's initial reaction to TFA is necessarily more honest than the opinions one expresses after months of being influenced by Mary Sue memes and general internet nitpicking.

You must be a special kind of retard if you think that's damage control.

at this point damage control is just a meme to start these threads off.
at least we're back to 24/7 RLM threads like before

Look at the view counts on their Rogue One videos.

I bet most Rogue One tards are actually retarded and don't have ad blocker installed, so the ad revenue must be amazing.

RLM is simply cashing in on the Rogue One tardrage while the butthurt flows rapidly.

Is there a specific podcast they were going after? Sounds a little like collider screw to me.

VISTAS AND ACTION
IT'S NOT A MOVIE IT'S AN EXPERIENCE.
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO ENJOY THIS MOVIE YOU FUCKS.

It's retarded twelve year olds and manchildren who can't handle people having an opinion that doesn't match theirs. I'm just glad their money means more RLM content will be produced.

>I have no idea what 'damage control' actually means

>the butthurt flows
Mike does a pretty good Palpy but god damn, he really fell to the dark side irl

this. Rogue One is only going to come out once so they must cash in now. more videos, more views, more bucks.

Mike has always been a bit of a troll and a bully.

>TFA comes out
>it's shit, 100% garbage characters and dialogue, plot is terrible, doesn't even feel like star wars but rather a JJ Abrams capeshit film
>"I loved it, it was everything I wanted it to be."

>Rogue One comes out
>it's pretty good, characters are okay but underdeveloped, dialogue has much less quips, feels like a real star wars film
>"AT-STs AT-STs AT-STs AT-STs"

What did Reddit Letter Media mean by this?

Very true.

Too many people, especially on this board, overlook enjoyment. Focusing on other shit.

>it's pretty good, characters are okay but underdeveloped, dialogue has much less quips, feels like a real star wars film

How does it feel to wrong, Reddit Loser Momma'sboy?

I remember reading all his forum posts. That edgy-fedora fag will always have my heart.

I love Based Mike

what you call "nitpicking" is actually critical analysis

you just don't like that people have started to look at tfa with discriminating eyes, now that the hype is over, and that they're realising the emperor has no clothes

>>Rogue One comes out
>>it's pretty good

I am now going to direct you to an underaged grill with either a bad camera angle or a receding jawline (or both) telling you why you're wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3gf6qyAHOw

Stop shilling that stupid coalburner's channel. Nobody cares.

Quads of truth.

For the record, RLM are still right about R1. But their obsession with making 4 videos in 3 weeks about it is fucking sad.

"Aren't we so cool and smart for suggesting how awesome JJ Abrams would be for new Star Wars movies. Just look at how bad this other Star Wars is, you Hollywood schmucks should send us a paycheck because we know movies better than anyone else!"

t. RLM

Cute
Literally zero evidence

>Can't post Sup Forumsguy's review
>Can't post jawgirl's review

You afraid they make too much sense?

She may be a stupid coal burner and he may be a filthy kike shill but she's still right and you're still wrong.

>jawgirl

I can't over her philtrum and y'all are on her jawline? lmao

>Is it damage control?
Did it sound like damage control, sperg?

>RLM posts a video like this and I enjoy it because almost everything on Youtube is garbage and I appreciate they are Youtubistas that seem decent
>They then make an "Ironic" video hocking their wares ha ha wink wink nudge nudge it's all in good fun eh fellers and I wonder if they're just milking me. Keeping me distracted with a capering Rich while Jay is under my vision line sucking for all he's worth

I wonder about RLM sometimes. Especially when I watch some of the other garbage they put out like Previously Recorded. Rich seems fairly genuine most of the time and only bellows his aids memes to keep people happy seemingly, but aidsmoby genuinely seems to think highly of himself and RLM to the point where it loses its magic.

Drives me crazy. With the whole wide Youtube it seems incredibly difficult to find people who just genuinely like to sit around and talk about ~thing~. Here's a scary thought. Maybe I'm so disconnected from reality by living in my hermit cave in my underwear for years this is how people interact now. Since I haven't got any social networking accounts and never have maybe society has changed and passed me by and everyone is a soulless consumer automaton. Maybe RLM is the final straw that snaps my mind and sends me on a shooting spree. Really makes me think.

"I tried to make a point and I failed."

t. You.

I'm not even the person he was replying to. He's not wrong either, RLM has praised TFA for things they condemned R1 for doing. They're obviously not being genuine.

>i dont think a podcast is really necessary unless they would do some shit where they talk about current events
Most podcast don't do that, they're mostly topical. Besides, this is pure sarcasm. They're Gen-Xers, after all.

Nooooo...Mike is totally playing 10d chess with the meanies that dare to disagree with him...wink, wink.

is the current generation Gen-Xim?

I really wish they'd put out more commentaries, those are always golden. Even if they just did one new one a month it would be absolutely amazing.

The current generation are post millenials.

I don't understand the complaint that Rogue One was "too fanservice-y" or too much like just seeing the originals. At least it was:
>New story, new tone, new music, new characters, new editing style, in the same setting. (Rogue One)
As opposed to:
>Same story, same tone, same music, same editing style, same setting, kind of new characters, (TFA)

It's not a great film, and I understand why you might not like it, but this specific argument, when paired with loving TFA, is shit.

What does this even mean

why are so many people on tv triggered about rlm making fun of rogue one? does anybody even think it was a good movie?

I don't understand why RLM and their stupid as fuck fanbase can't follow basic storylines present in the movie they seem so certain to shit on. I mean Jyn might have been underdeveloped but her journey makes loads more sense and was more enjoyable than Rey's.

Honestly I can't even really tell what her journey is, apparent it's to convince her not to go back to the planet after she's done using her mary sue powers to help everyone.

because it was boring
mike fell asleep with jay's dick in his mouth while rich evans fell into a diabetic coma

>based RLM BTFO triggered Disneyshill and Cuckllider

Nice

I'm with you, they were both garbage IMO.

I has higher hopes for Rogue One, and whoever cut the #2 Trailers deserves whatever award they give to people who cut trailers, but fuck.

I can't imagine watching an early cut, or the final cut for that matter, and trying to slap together 2:30 of footage to sell to people. Truly that was the greatest achievement.

I will, however, continue to enjoy watching Disney piss on the OT harder than Lucas. Its sad, I suppose, but I now watch Star Wars for the same reason I watch Transformers movies; To make fun of them.

Jyn goes from not daring to believe in ideology, to believing in ideology because it's what her father would have wanted (I think?)
Rey goes from not wanting to leave her plaent because her family might come back, to willingly leaving her planet because I guess she feels more confident?
Neither of them have any personality or arc really. They're both shit, and are portrayed by shit actresses.

not just that

it's just people triggered by RLM and their popularity on this board.
it's people triggered by the fact that they called TFA a good film but not Rogue one
it's people looking for reasons to shit on RLM because there's nothing else to do on a board that talks solely about capeshit and star wars

this is never going to end

I'm sorry but anyone who says Disney Wars is worse than the prequels is just a fucking idiot.

Thats different than saying something has no character. Honestly I still enjoyed Jyn more, I just don't get it. It sounds like a bunch of hyperbolic nonsense especially when they complain about the military actions of a guy who's entire character can be described as ambitious to the point of incompetence.

Modern Sup Forums is not Sup Forums from 2009-2010 when RLM first hit it big here.

Prequel defenders weren't on Sup Forums yet since they were kids.

And yes, they are still butthurt over Plinkett making fun of the prequels and they are the source of the majority of RLM hate, despite the fact it didn't start happening until we Prequel defenders showed up.

Plus this is Sup Forums. So it's not just prequel kids that can't let go of nostalgia from their childhood. It's prequel kids that can't let go of nostalgia from their childhood with austim. And now RLM is making fun more of their scared franchise, of course they are triggered and hostile.

I hate to be a bookfag in Sup Forums but the prequel book and the R1 novel is fucking great, specifically in showing how Jyn grew and what she felt. You can read her thoughts and it really grounds why she has such a change of heart.
I think this was a terrible cut of the movie, shit needs a director's cut to fix it.

>we Prequel defenders

>movies are supposed to be fun

Oh fuck no, they're all terrible.

I'm not sure I'd put TFA/R1 higher, I'm not sure I'd rank them at all. They don't have anything to grasp at, you know?

They're just really bad films that I feel no connection to. They're funny, incidentally, but they're not good in any remote aspect.

Even if TFA/R1/Disneyshit isn't unintentionally hilarious like the Prequels, that's most likely because they use prescreenings and reshoots. They factory line it, essentially.

Imagine that, a way to take an overweight old guy leaning back drinking coffee in front of a green screen printing free money an even more soulless act than it already was.

Jyn:
>mother dies and father disappears leaving her in a bunker to be raised by Saw Guerra a crazed military rebel lead who turns her into a child soldier.
>Abandoned by him to work in an imperial labor camp making her bitter at both him and the empire which has at this point destroyed her life. Tells herself papa is dead so that it'll feel better.
>Cares for nothing but herself which she states then gives a minor shit about caring about her father now that he's alive.
>confronts saw, sees hologram, her father is alive and dont some shit for the sake of her.
>wants to prove her father correct and believe in him, though he dies with his final act being for the hope of the rebellion.
>Takes up the reigns and tries to make her father proud by going on a suicide mission without the backup of the rebels because she believes there is now hope
Terrible cardboard cutout character R1 was garbage 0/10

Rey:
>She doesn't want to leave her planet because her parents might come back, though she's already left the planet and just got mad at finn for abandoning the cause that she is going to eventually abandon.
>Also she can speak wookie, droid, fly han solos spaceship without a pilot, knows how to beat sith trainees using the sith killing powers she learned before being dropped off on a planet when she was like 10.
>Completely reactionary and has little presence or character to speak of, just runs through the story with every character giving her hugs, jobs, and spaceships
8/10 could be better but SUCH CHARISMA

I don't get it.

Phone autocorrect fucked my post up. It was supposed to be "until we got Prequel defenders showing up."

I think that was a typo

I don't know Sup Forums, personally, I loved this satire of collider and their stupid ass reviews.

Because it's easy money generating clickbait trolling the retard fandom.

2 Fore the movie, 1 for the comments and 1 for Collider and those kind of podcasts, and I am enjoying the salt

>SUCH CHARISMA
someone post the webm

Posts like these is why I was saying before that someone needs to take over for Plinkett, it's obvious Mike has dropped the ball and someone newer and younger should step in.
I think Jyn was miscast but I love bunnyfu so I'm conflicted, I very much agree with your post. 10/10

I honestly thing its more of the actress and not the role.
Jyn's actress was terrible. That blank stare she had for more than half the movie killed me.
Rey is the better character, but still nothing special.
Finn on the other hand, was probably the best actor in the movie. I would rather have him become a Jedi than Rey.

>Average prequel defender

>responding to arguments is damage control

inb4
>but they didn't address MY argument!!!

The majority of their audience are youtube retards, not Sup Forums

I'm very fucking mad at George because I really liked the Trade Federation as a faction, and maybe if he could make them a neutral faction with no Sith/Jedi Influence and just make them more mega-jews they could have been interesting and more lasting, but no, shoehorn Darth Maul, fucking Gungans, fucking Naboo princess and the other 2 shitty movies.

>Finn on the other hand, was probably the best actor in the movie. I would rather have him become a Jedi than Rey.
This. Finn was the only one I felt any synpathy for, he was the only one that felt human. And even with him, it was massively unclear why he suddenly switched sides and was a-ok with killing his former comrades by the dozens.

His boyfriend got killed right in front of him.

and then joined the people who killed him, specifically befriending his friend's killer

>Seeing that setup makes me crave for an RLM podcast though... god damn Mike you fat fuck, audio is easy as fuck to edit you nerd, just make one already.
Mike is very open about the n word and requires editing so a podcast would never work or at least it wouldn't be easy.

Gay people are crazy.

I think this many videos on Rogue One is enough. Hopefully they don't need to do this with every Star Wars release. I really doubt the Yoda or Obi Wan movie are going to be better than Rogue One but I know Star Wars fans are going to eat them up and praise them anyways.

like how mike ate up and praised tfa?

>Rey is a better character
What? Rey is a terrible character that feels like it was lifted from fanfiction.net. She hardly has any character to begin with, she just exists. When things happen she just does and things happen.

Are people being serious about this? Do people actually think Rey wasn't a Twilight tier character?

This video wasn't specifically satirizing Rogue One, it was mostly satirizing the response to it which has been unnaturally positive for how mediocre this movie was. I think I can understand why most people won't dislike it, but it's not a good film at all in terms of developing likable characters, writing endearing dialogue or making you care at all about the storyline. They make good points about it being a cynical cashgrab that just stuffs action and references to former Star Wars elements. TFA was at least an attempt to tell a new story in a new way rather than a similar story in a similar way

>tfw you realize that guy was ABATAP

The Half in the Bag review was a knee jerk reaction to the movie. It's obvious that Mike has changed his mind on it as time has went by.

>TFA was at least an attempt to tell a new story in a new way rather than a similar story in a similar way

>TFA was at least an attempt to tell a new story in a new way rather than a similar story in a similar way
TFA wasn't a new story.

>TFA was at least an attempt to tell a new story in a new way

you can't be serious

I don't know if Mike said but at least hinted that TFA was okay-ish because it was like "fresh" after all the years of the fucking prequels, he admitted the A new hope similarities but let it slip.

But then you get R1, doing the same shit, it isn't going to go as unnoticed. Maybe if R1 aired first, and then TFA, the opinion would be reversed