Why do spee hate Pele?

Why do spee hate Pele?

because people here are just a bunch of envyous faggots, they claim that most of his goals were against farmers fc when they know shit about how football really was in here at that time. there was only one time where a non brazilian (a brit actually) aknowledged his feats because he knew his shit, he even debated with a few of us, I just wanted to see what they would say if pelé was from their country

because he's a hue fraud

many claim he was fraud because he never proved himself in yurop.

thing is, southamerican football was much more competitive at that time.

because he is a african american nigger

Because people here think that European football was always the best in the world when that's only been the case since the 80s.

And also because he's black.

This.
Di Stefano's Real Madrid couldn't even win against Cruzeiro-RS, what a bunch of hacks

globoesporte.globo.com/rj/serra-lagos-norte/futebol/noticia/vitoria-sobre-o-real-madrid-faz-48-anos-e-portuguesa-rj-cutuca-nosso-fregues.ghtml

they published this today

He'd be a nobody if he played in modern times

this is textbook contrarian spirit of Sup Forums
go ask anything on any board (/lit/ Sup Forums or whatever) on about what is considered best, and they'll manage to say the opposite
that's quite refreshing 2bh

i love pele the player, i hate pele the jew.

I read his autobiography and like him but have absoluetly no idea how the fuck his stats actually work

He struggled for money later on, it made him bitter to see generic midfielder X become a multi-millionaire when Pele did not.

he'd be different if he played in modern times.

Because he's an overrated old chimp used as a poster boy for an entire era of football before today.

>never played in Europe
>not a single impressive domestic title
>wasn't even the best player in each of the Brazil squads that won those WCs

Because athleticism talent, roids; basically everything about sports is much more developed in these days. When people say he's the greatest of all time then relativity maybe they are correct but if you were to take that Pele and put him in modern football he'd look horrible

He'd be partying all night like a good UMA he is

Pele is the eternal meme king. He scored most of his goals in friendlies, but every kid in the country is taught that he was the GOAT. Most people who support that lie haven't even watched him play.
Stat padding in friendlies, state leagues and USA tours. Also funny how no one ever mentions how he got injured at the beginning of the 1962 World Cup and Brazil still went on to win it with relative ease, he wasn't even recognised as an official winner by FIFA until 2007 when they decided to give him a medal for it to further build up his brand.

>europe leagues in the 60s and estou 70s

LMAO, literally trash, our Second division team could Destroy Manchester United.

>and early 70s
Fixd

but could they trash sutton united?

Why would they lie about a black man from a third world country being the GOAT in an age there was no SJW mindset? When he won his first world cup there was still segregation in the US, right?

He played before our time

so this....is the power of inbreeding

>not a single impressive domestic title
10 SP state championships, 4 Rio – São Paulo Tournaments and the 6 Brazilian League titles were pretty impressive then.

Lmao she has his forehead and eyebrows, imagine trying to fuck that

I have never attempted to fuck a forehead, let alone eyebrows

What the fuck is wrong with you, Emin?

>muh twenty gorillion goals
pele is the biggest fraud since snake oil. scoring 20 goals per game against shopkeepers and soldiers does not equate to scoring consitently against big clubs.

You're missing out

it's not even portuguesa/sp, it's fucking portuguesa/rj lmao

Because he debuted with a small sandwich.

This is a fake, right?

I love pele.

He is the GOAT.

Ugly monkey fraud that was the best beer leaguer

I don't hate him, at all.
I just don't consider him the GOAT.
And to a LOT of ppl this is seen as hate.

Pele debuto con un pibe

Also his goals are a bloated farce, played against nobody and retired at the MLS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHA

did he mentioned the gay gangbang he participated?

I don't hate him, I just hate how people give a shit about his opinion on anything. The guy is a dunce.

Statpadding against Andorra, Feroe Islands and Latvia is no better than what Pele did

Racism and ignorance. I enjoyed watching old Pele recordings as a kid. He was something else.

Cafu is better

steve doesn't need to imagine