>suck at life
>use your national team to bolster your pathetic life

Youre worst than pol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs2w4lwQRtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty sure they were just protesting the removal of statues

asserting white supremacy is doing stuff like hanging every black person in the city

>Pretty sure they were just protesting the removal of statues
Then why the Nazi salutes and "Blood and soil!" chants?

Nazis aren't white supremacists.

99% of the people they killed were white.
They saw themselves as superior to other white people.

Wow. They carried torches! how will drumpkins ever recover

>When you use a medium created by whites to attack and belittle the white race

>Meanwhile in da hood

I honestly don't know how Trump's presidency can survive this. I regret to say I voted for him, but it's obvious now I made a serious mistake. I apologize to my fellow Americans for being partially responsible. Seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Are you retarded?

>just protesting the removal of statues
yeah, the fact that they were chanting 'jews will not replace us' makes it clear that you are full of shit.

>that effort in trying to find something hypocritical about the movement

Why even bother? Just call them nazis and destroy their reputation for life.

Because the SJW infiltrators and FBI agents got in the crowd

>tiki torches
>porygonian

Bitch they sell them at Home Depot. They're white and possibly Mexican if they are being sold in the parking lot.

Sup Forums is annoying but this made me kek

Dem Nazis good boys! Dey dindu nuffin!

you win most retarded post of the thread

THe actual Nazis actually believed that each ethnic group should just stay within itself

they weren't trying to wipe out every other race

>niggers
>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIETT

>"white" supremacists
>WE WUZ CAPT COOK AND ISAAC NEWTON N SHIETT

This thread belongs in Sup Forums or

Here's how that works, politicians are bringing in immigrants and making incentives when immigrants have kids. Then it is getting harder for an honest person to have kids and the white population is slowly becoming a minority. Sup Forums assumes every politician has jew ties, therefore chant jews will not replace them.

It is happening, but they had a poor way to state the ongoing travesty that is immigration and welfare benefits that is displacing the white population which built this nation.

It doesn't destroy your reputation anymore now that everyone under 30 at some level knows Hitler did nothing wrong.

There's literally nothing stopping White people from becoming a minority.

Even if you get rid of all the immigrants in 50 years our grandchildren are all going to look like Brazilians.

Yeah, us kind of got fucked up over some faggot genie tier wording where the lack of precision came back to haunt us.

Instead of freedom for all, it should have read freedom for Europeans. It was by far a majority white nation 1950 if I recall, then insert intense jewish trickery. Abuse the written language in the constitution, be overly gratuitous hosts and here we are now.

It's kind of sad, everyone everywhere thinks they are owed something from america because of the poor wording chose by the constitution writers. Multiculturalism and diversity is a joke, it only works if absolutely everyone is capable and on board with individualism. Then there must be no racism/tribalism, which is a human instinct to occur. That's not possible and we are trying to manifest a utopia fantasy land. White people won the civilization game, but conned by some kikes who gained power and used underhanded tricks.

wow rest of world BTFO if how would we have EVER mastered fire if the polynesians hadn't invented torches?

we were so lucky for this unique and special creation

>all these millennial Nazis that don't know how too make a fucking touch so they have to buy them made from bamboo and with wicks

>they weren't trying to wipe out every other race
.. are you high ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

In 1960, whites were 85% of the population.
In 2011, whites were 61% of the population
In 2050, whites will be 47% of the population

If you think you need to be in the majority to be powerful you're fucking retarded

Absolutely disgusting, an honorable place such as Japan doesn't allow this kike shit to transpire. Where they just hand over the hard work of their ancestors to undeserving foreigners, who deteriorate the culture and openly threat/insult the people that built the place.

How fucking subverted do you have to be to just hand over the nation your forefathers built. Then have the very fucking thing this nation was built on become a joke, 'no taxation without representation'. What the fuck does isreal getting 100billion for defense money, good boy money for other nations, money for welfare recipients here, then incentives for them to have children and now apply that for immigrants legal and illegal.

That money could have been spent on infrastructure, college, reduced taxes and many things where the tax payers are the direct beneficiary. You are getting pissed on by the globalists, you are about to enter even more increased taxes when democrats enter. There will be less possibility to jump classes and you will become dependent on the state.

Old gay wins that wherever he posts

No shit, Jews already have more power than any other group (including whites) at only 2.2% of the population. Imagine what it will be like when whites are a minority.

OP is a shitskin faggot.

Is there a bigger oxymoron than being an American nazi?

Go cry about it in your septic tank you thyroid pimple

Is this what they teach in schools over there?

Nice argument, I'm glad you agree that everything I said was correct.

DUDE WE SHOULD RADICALIZE THEM AND GIVE THEM MORE TIME AND REASON TO BE ANGRY AT US LMAO

Way to live in the present without thinking for the future huemonkey.

>Jews
>white

pick one.

Jews are middle eastern, retard

When you have to explain your lame joke because you think no one will understand it and you will get laughed at like you did in high school

>When you protest about slavery in the past in your Nike™ Flight™ Bonafides™ when the clothing industry is the biggest slave trade going on

They're already radicalized

Heh, you ain't seen nothing yet kid

Nigger shut the fuck up

because it's funny

your country was founded to be a white nationlist country. There's no contradiction

given that jews now openly brag about owning and controlling nearly all of american media industries in the Jerusalempst, the Haretz and the occasional article in the New York Times, how much is it going to take for you to accept this reality? You seen the infographics, you have been sent linksto articles and biographies giving you many examples of specific mega coorporations being owned by what are essentially jewish ethno nationalists and supremacists.

>what is lebensraum

Sup Forums is pol

A British Nazi? A Russian Nazi?

Not that big of a deal desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs2w4lwQRtc

The degenerate right (Progressive party and further in that direction) win all contests in unemployment rates and incarceration rates. I dont get those "liberals on welfare" memes. They certainly don't apply in northern Europe

>youtube
I'm not watching some stormfront "documentary" if that's what it is. rather point me to some Peer reviwed articles by legitimate historians

It's a children's song/cartoon played in American schools to teach about western expansion.

(Also, it started as a Saturday morning cartoon shorts in the 70s).

You know what I enjoy?
Watching youtube videos of Trump supporters clashing with Trump protesters and antifa in the US, highly entertaining stuff there.

There seems to be a new one of those every week at this point, too.

I like how we go from white to non white depending on what the argument is.
I also like when they go full "we wuz kangz" and claim the romans were nordic people.

>yfw DONALD J TRUMP himself signed a bill accepting 75,000 refugees from Syria into the US

Nothing wrong with national pride, dweeb.

Posting to inform pinheads:

>Absolutely disgusting, an honorable place such as Japan doesn't allow this kike shit to transpire.
Stopped reading there. Sort yourself out.

lol at anyone supporting Trump :-)

Brazilian females have lascivious asses as soon they turn 8 nice

Fuck niggers and fuck Trump

lol

Pretty sure poorfags vote left wing everywhere m8

Lol

so... this... is the power... of american education... woah.

Even jews say they aren't white. Even the fucking european jews, the ashkenazi jews say they are not white, unless they want to further their agenda or virtue signal. They are a tight knit community. completely separate and genetically different too
t.works with jews

This is literally what white means in america.

haha this is stupid on many levels lmao

the jews genetically from the levant, which makes them basically as white as italians. "middle eastern" isn't a useful category in any way because the people in the area are diverse racially because its a wide area and the demographics have changed in the area over history.