ZACK "KINO" SNYDER APPRECIATION THREAD

Post yfw you realized that the reviewers were bought and paid for by Marvel and BvS is the only true capekino,

DChads only. Marvel cucks need not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-sZzYX4Jl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Let the record show that this committee holds him responsible

Name a line this powerful in a Marvel movie

This post paid for by Bugs Bunny

Easily my favorite meme.

Its not a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=L-sZzYX4Jl4

>oh you were serious
>let me laugh even harder

Its a fucking meme.

Its the kind of meme done by WBshills who are paid by Bugs Bunny with carrots. They are jealous of the success Disney has with Marvel and Star Wars and pick their closest competitor because they like being contrarian.

BvS wasn't a good movie. MoS maybe. But neither BvS not Suicide Squad were good.

Wonder Woman better be good.

>CuLXnXjWEAABn3u[1].jpg
>twitter
You're not Sup Forums
You belong on Sup Forums

>Its the kind of meme done by WBshills who are paid by Bugs Bunny with carrots.
That's the most depressing part. They aren't paid shills, they're fans stuck in the denial stage of grief after years of being handed complete turds.

Name JUST ONE Marvel flick that has the subtle visuals of Snyder's Kino.
Go ahead cucks. I'll wait.

Find me a shot from Civil War with more meaning than this

Thats the point of film. Visual storytelling, Pictures tell us more about the characters than words ever could

Just let this meme die already. Jesus fucking christ.

BVS is sticking with me. i keep wanting to watch it again. i feel something watching it. i loved civil war, but i am finding it boring to rewatch. i loved watchmen, and at the time figured it was mostly my love of the content. now i see that zack can create some beautiful stuff on screen, that is moving. i think BVS would work as an opera. its melodramatic in an entirely acceptable manner.

No, this is shitposting that only Sup Forums could hope to achieve.

>Dance off bro, you and me

There.

It's not about you.

What part of meaningful cinematography is a meme to you?

Thats fine, if you want to go back to your feature length tv show episodes that you have to pay for I won't stop you

Not from Civil War, but here.

Nah, the few bvs fanboys that are actually serious are fun to laugh at.

Its a force meme when over 5 threads about BvS, civil war or some more of this retarded DC vs Marvel company war gets being created EVERY DAY

Its bad enough DCucks have to live with the fact their universe is absolute irredeemable shit, they also have to deal with being baited daily in these meme threads.

Have some pity for them OP and kill this shitty meme :(

And this image tells us Superman is a dick who likes to hang around disaster areas and hearing people plead and beg.
I'm sure that at this very moment he was thinking back on his father's teachings, that maybe he should let them drown. Drown like all the pretty little horses.

>Snyderfags will defend this

>"... responsible for africa shit"
This scene would have been more powerful if they were blaming the destruction in metropolis on supes.

>Visual storytelling
No, it's not 1927 anymore. Movies have sound, story and dialogue and they all matter just as much as the visuals. While BvS certainly impresses with its visuals, that's just about all it's got, and it's only a "visual storytelling experience" if you're watching it on mute to avoid the shit dialogue, superfluous plot and shameless marketing of WB's entire film slate for the next five years.

Or maybe they just think you're stupid and only showed up to gawk at the blinky lights on the wall. It's an easy mistake to make.

HOT DIGGITY DOG
*whoosh*

The Martha scene is something only a visionary like Snyder could come up with. Most directors would aim for a physical resolution to the problem, but Snyder subverts our expectations. He instead shows that the most powerful forces to solve conflict is not force, but empathy. When Superman says the name of his mother with his dying breath he is not speaking as a god who could destroy us all. He is speaking as someone reduced to a simple man who has had everything taken away from him. The very same kind of people that Batman swore to protect, In that moment Batman realizes the error of his ways, through empathy, not coercion

I can't handle this much subtlety. That scene alone... oh god, it has like 5 or 6 cinematographies in it...hnnngh aaaaand I'm spent. I kino'd. Hard.

Jonathan "Pa" Kent is arguably the greatest villain in modern cinema. Zack Snyder turned a bland farmer from Kansas into more than just the adoptive father of Superman; Pa Kent is now the catalyst that turns the Over-Man into a vicious killer, a dark messiah who offers hope only of being in his shadow.
Jonathan Kent is not an important man on the surface. He has an ailing farm and a wife who may share a name with the Wayne matriarch but has none of the wealth or the charm as that Martha does. Plagued by the sounds and sights of drowning horses and his own premature impotence, Jonathan finds the child his wife always wanted in the alien he names Clark, the creature he sees as the ultimate tool of vengeance upon the world that has mistreated him. Gone are the dreams of old, gone the days of hard working men like President Truman or Jonathan's father. Now the world is a gutter, filled with the sex and blood of thieves, whore and murderers. Jonathan sees in Clark the potential to create a messianic figure, a symbol of hope people could look up to as their new god, and thus he begins to lay the groundwork of his plans. He almost blew his cover when Clark saved a busload of children from drowning. All the trouble to sabotage the bus' brakes, and now the boy ruins everything. Jonathan couldn't have his boy plagued by the same sights and sounds of drowning life as he himself is, so he had to take more drastic measures. He had to die before his son's eyes for a pointless reason, to show that the life of a human being is worth no more than that of a dog's.
Jonathan Kent will teach you the Superman. He is lightning, he is madness!

Thank you Snyder

>He instead shows that the most powerful forces to solve conflict is not force, but empathy.
Speak for yoursalef. Few names carry the dominance, the power, the penache that "Martha" conveys. It was not through sheer physical prowess (which he has in spades) that Spider-Man won that fight, but with the sheer power of words. Rorschach was floored by the name itself, not by their mutual relation to it.

It's also really fucking goofy and about as subtle as a brick to the mouth.

Lets see Joss Whedon do this

I wager 400 quatloos he just dropped the weights instead of lowering them down properly.

He can't drop the weights. He's practicing for single handedly carrying an IMAX camera. A true visionary

KINO XD

Lifting weights =/= making a good movie

Tell that to DCucks snapped hopes

Uugah, Zack stronk! Zack lead tribe!

You put a lot of work into this b8 and so I am giving you another (You).

>yfw theres a brand new Snyderkino coming out this year

I can't fucking wait

Imagine being Pajeet in that scene and having to be all like "damn Marlel, you fuckin' fine, all entertaining with your cuck actors and atrocious PS3 CGI. I would totally shill this flick, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch another DC kino in his barrack bunk. Like seriously imagine having to be Pajeet and not only sit in that chair while the Russo brothers flaunt their disgusting directing skills in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the amateur CGI and poor rendering, and just sit there, hour after hour, while they perfected the viral marketing strategy. Not only having to tolerate that monstrous fucking scene but their haughty attitude as everyone on the shill baracks tell him Marlel STILL GOT IT and DAMN, FINAL FANTASY CUTSCENES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and shill that embarrasingly messy boring flick contort into types of composition you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been shilling nothing but a healthy diet of Pixar and animation kinos and later alleged Star Wars flicks for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Dehli. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the dullness that's breaking out on the bland airport as the characters stand there to convey a fighing stance, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and shill this "entertaining" (for that is what the execs call this flick)" fun flick, the fun they worked so hard for with focus groups and paid critics in the previous months. And then the shill manager calls for another thread on Sup Forums, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the shill security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Pajeet. You're not going to lose your future hot meals over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

He's shit and his movies are shit, get over it

Really? Are you guys that dense? This is what I mean when I say Marvel drones are retarded. DCEU is just too intelligent. Snyder is just too deep.

From the start, PA KENT was ALWAYS a bad guy. It's the only explanation. Who else would damn a bus full of children to death just so some fucking demi-god could live "normally"? Basically his work was complete by the end of MoS as he had successfully fucked Superman up enough in head to make him an enemy to half the people that met him. What better way to then erase suspicion then fake your own death? It's not like Superman is smart enough to realize how stupid this would be.

Mark my words, Justice League will be the revelation of Pa Kent's true form by Batman. And Superman will be resurrected on the third day to confront the "devil" himself. It rhymes.

>yesterday some DChad makes a thread making fun of CW
>350 replies
>later some marlelcuck makes a thread making fun of BvS
>ends up being a KINO and shitting on Civil War circlejerk instead
>350 replies

LMAO

Marveldrones have no arguments lmao

Imagine being Pajeet in that scene and having to be all like "damn DESIGNATED COMICS, you fuckin' fine, all entertaining with your actors and atrocious PS3 CGI. I would totally shill this flick, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch another DC kino in his barrack bunk. Like seriously imagine having to be Pajeet and not only sit in that chair while Snyder flaunts his disgusting directing skills in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the amateur CGI and poor rendering, and just sit there, hour after hour, while they perfected the viral marketing strategy. Not only having to tolerate that monstrous fucking scene but their haughty attitude as everyone on the shill baracks tell him DC STILL GOT IT and DAMN, FINAL FANTASY CUTSCENES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and shill that embarrasingly messy boring flick contort into types of composition you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been shilling nothing but a healthy diet of Hobbit crap, WB animation kinos and later alleged Harry Potter spinoff flicks for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Jalandhar. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the dullness that's breaking out on the bland CGI Doomsday as the characters stand there to convey a fighing stance, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and shill this "entertaining" (for that is what the execs call this flick)" fun flick, the fun they worked so hard for with focus groups and paid critics in the previous months. And then the shill manager calls for another thread on Sup Forums, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the shill security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Pajeet. You're not going to lose your future hot meals over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Idiot it was a Marvelchad thread that had 350 replies about MarvelKino

Also, I see the DCucks are waking up now.

LMAO

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Shill Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret viral campaigns on DC capekino, and I have over 300 confirmed shill reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. I am trained in gorilla viral marketing and I’m the top shill in the entire Disney Marketing Department. You are nothing to me but just another target audience. I will shill you the fuck out with autism the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my managers in the Shill Department in Bangladesh and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call artistic movies. Your Cinematic Universe is fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shill you in over seven hundred blogs and forums, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in Sup Forums.org memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the reddit and tumblr army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable superior movie off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shill quips all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Mercy's deliciously thick thighs have been replaced by an anorexic Asian chick
Why do you do this to me Hollywood?

Good scene

>Name a line this powerful in a Marvel movie

"Pizza Time"

-Peter Parker 2004

There is nothing wrong with this scene

>saying your mothers first name with your dying breath to force a plot point

>not a hundred and fifty cuts

Already better than any fight scene in the MCU

>capekino exists

>this is what DCucks believe

>this is what DChads know for a fact

ftfy

There's 4 cuts in under 10 seconds user. No idea what argument you're trying to make here.

Sorry I remembered wrong. 3 cuts in 5 seconds.

Yeah but they're kino cuts so we don't get an overdose.

>less than one cut per second

Already better than any fight in the MCU

My favorite thing about BvS apologists: Every argument used against Marvel, then used against BvS, is dismissed because "it was kino".

Well it's your fault for being too dumb to get it, isn't it?
Maybe you should read some Hume and Schopenhauer before trying to watch any of Snyder's creations?

Before the release of BvS
>It will be the Dawn of Capekino.
>Marvel is going to get BTFO.
>"It will be a philosophical political drama that explores mankind's need for hope and the dangers of absolute power".
>Zack Snyder will deliver... In Zack Snyder we trust.
>People loved it, received a standing ovation.
>It's being called the next Dark Knight
>Literally EVERYONE loved it!

After the release of BvS
>Critics don't matter, they're paid off by marvel and/or just have a skewed view since they're so used to Marvel movies they can't appreciate true CAPEKINO!
>Just look at the user score, fans obviously love the movie.
>Citizen Kane and 2001 also had mixed reviews when they came out!
>Its deeper and smarter than people think, too much for Marvel fans.

After 1 week of the release of BvS
>Reviews don't matter, fans love it and it will still beat out Avengers.
>It will still beat out Ironman 3.
>Its going to break a billion.
>I-its making more than Ant-Man and Captain America, g-guys.
>Avatar had a slow build up too!
>People just don't understand the genius of this film.
>It came out on Easter Weekend, g-guys that's why there's an 81% drop off in Box Office numbers. It doesn't mean anything!
>Suicide Squad will turn things around, g-guys I p-promise!
>It takes multiple viewings to really get the underlying theme and symbolism of this """"""""film"""""""
>It broke even guys, don't believe otherwise even when presented with multiple sources
>In time people will come to appreciate the true genious of this movie.
>*Insert 9 Post Copypasta describing how deep BvS really is*
>If you don't like how Superman and/or Batman are portrayed, you're playing in to what Snyder tried to do all along.

This was the natural progression of the DC Fan. Its actually quite fascinating the denial that they suffer. At this point I honestly think people are just memeing for (you)s.

So close.

A shamefur dispray to be sure.

>>It broke even guys, don't believe otherwise even when presented with multiple sources

You know it did break even in like the first two weeks, right?

lol it's pathetic really

Former marvel nu male here. I started lifting weights and eating right after watching batman v superman.

I can officially announce that i have been Snydertold.

i have been putting off seeing it because i don't usually see movies just because of hype.

The movie was amazing, i felt immersed in the world, there were moments where i felt real sadness which is rare for me. the only other films which have done this to me ar UP! and Zack Snyder's other epic WATCHMEN.

When it was over and i walked out in to the car park, it was heartbreaking going from the beautiful visuals of Metropolis and Gotham to a concrete slab with hundreds of cars.

the drive home gave me time to gather my thoughts, in one word i describe Batman v Superman as a Masterpiece.

BRAVO ZACK

>this is what DChads think are facts

Doubly ftfy

"Does anyone have any orange slices?"

-Ant Man

Really kino line. I like