J. Turner 3B
C. Bellinger CF
Y. Grandal C
A. Gonzalez 1B
A. Ethier LF
L. Forsythe 2B
H. Ryu P

Where is Gold Shumit

He's available to hit, it turned out to be inflammation in his elbow so nothing serious

>20
Hes out 3 months haha

If last digit is odd, confirms Dodgers win tonight

If trips Sneks sweep the series

AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

COME MIERDA PUTO

>2nd inning
>dodgers aren't down 7-0
THEY'RE BACK BABY

Ryu has no command tonight

>no hits

>/r/yu

dios mio

Gotta say, as much as I hate the doyers their organist is top notch

Man I miss weaponized autism

This team is so unclutch right now.

they coming back to earth baka. I still wonder why tf the dodgers traded for granderson instead of gettin JD Martinez or Jay Bruce who were going for nothin

Damn that was close to a dinger

Dodgers have no chance to recover.

lol Dodgers win

That was their inning and they only got one

>implying the floodgates aren't open now

>Sportsnet LA broadcasting the FS Arizona feed
wtf

You can't just broadcast Arizona's feed and slap your logo on it....

Enjoy, these two are pretty fun desu

GO SNEK

>sportsnet in charge of not fucking up a broadcast
literally E!SPN tier

TELL ME SOMEONE GOT HIS FACE.

GO SNEKS

I was working so just started watching. Has it been an ok game so far, interesting? Or not much happening

dodgers decided to not even try and are starting to actually suck,not a good time when the sneks are the hottest team in baseball right now, next to the indians

Greinke has great stuff tonight, some good at bats for sneks but haven't been able to string much together

fug i think I jinxed it

Why are they advertising dbacks season tickets on the dodger channel in a game at dodger stadium
telling us to hop on the bandwagon now?

The crew for Sportsnet LA got deported

lmaooo

That's not fucking funny.

Why is forshit on this team?

stfu puto

Works 3-2 counts which allows other hitters and the staff to see what the opposing pitcher has.

>looks at strike one down the middle
>fouls off strike two
>strikes out looking
very effective!

What was that shit if diamond backs win and you buy a large drink you get three free tacos?????

Wtf

So glad I live in Arizona where we encourage Mexicans to get killed

I was at a hospital and it was policy to make sure half dead Mexican kids weren't saved. You think Commieland would do that?

There's three deals we have. I think a homer means a free Jumbo Jack when you buy a large drink, 5 runs means 3 free tacos, again when you get a drink, and there's some pizza one too for just getting a win, but I forget the name for that place.

5 or more runs and it's free tacos
If someone hits a HR it's a free jumbo jack with purchase of a large drink

Up until this slump, he was the second most effective in the NL behind Votto. So yes. Very effective.

Forsythe is pleb filter. People just turned on him after the perfect game error.

dbacks starting lineup resembles a happy merchant casting call

The fuck
Moving to arizona hope you guys have kale

goldy must be running them out of business

no, not very effective. He walks alot but is absolutely ass at everything else. Hes homered just 4 times, has just 28 RBI and is one of the most effective rally killers i have ever seen. His walkrate was only helpful when the rest of the team was hitting and gettin base too, and even then his habit of looking at strikes one and three weren't helpful

am i the only one who saw the SNLA feed fritz out in like the 3rd?

Remember when Greinke lost us game 5 of the 2015 NLDS?

no, it was like that with everyone. It was pretty fuggin annoying when they fucked up the angle on yaz's homer

daniel murphy beat them single handedly in that series

Autism is trying to show up Ryu

Nasty shit brah

UMPBALL!!!

They spent a while on that call, the NY guys are usually faster

I'M HARD as a G DAM rock right now

>CAN'T TAKE A HACK AT THE ZACK
>CAN'T PUT A BIG SWING ON THE LIZARD KING
>CAN'T GO YARD WHEN ZACK THROWS HARD
>CAN'T CHEAT THE ZONE WHEN ZACK THROWS HOME
>CAN'T PUT UP A BIG NUMBER WHEN ZACK'S ON THE RUBBER
>CAN'T STAY OUTTA TROUBLE WHEN ZACK'S ON THE DIRT BUBBLE
>CAN'T PUT UP A GOOD FRAME WHEN ZACK'S THROWING FLAME
>CAN'T HAVE A GOOD NIGHT WHEN ZACK'S DIALED IN, ALRIGHT?
>CAN'T PUT THE BALL IN THE STANDS WHEN CAPTAIN AUTISM'S IN COMMAND
>DOYERS ARE STANKY WHEN MATCHED UP WITH GREINKE

OMFG UMPBALL!UMPBALL!UMPBALL!

I need to shoot up some more marijuana this game is going extra innings

>even the network has given up on los doyers

WATCH IT KENLEY

>7min at bat

DEAD SPORT

sure is a lot of semen getting slurped tonight

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

Literally no Dodgers fans wow

Welp

>Taylor

>CT3
has he been stopped lads?

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
RUNNING TO SZECOND
HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA
holy fuck RIP doyers

Extra innings here we go

>Baez
We

GG

I am ready

Baez will end this quick

EXTRA LONG SNEK
X
T
R
A

L
O
N
GNOL ARTXE

>he ran to second
will that be the meme play which people remember when they look back on the downfall of the doyers' "season of destiny"?

Leadoff walk things are looking good for Baez

The Rich Hill perfect game that wasn't

the team has been terrible since

>Baez

dave roberts is getting P I S S E D

Jesus Christ baez

M A R T I N E Z

>Baez

Sup Forumsstros!

>doyers fans want to keep a deadly weapon as a souvenir
just another day in LA

Other dodgers fan doesnt know how a glove works lmao

Please, God, don't let this shitty irrelevant expansion team beat us again. WE deserve to win. WE DESERVE IT. Fuck the DBags and all their "fans". Fuck I'm so fucking angry right now. Fuck them.

That was the four home run bat

Turner . No.

CUT MYYYYYYYY LIFE INTO PEEEEEEEEEEEICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

>Turner reminds Dodgers fans why he's not an MVP. Can't handle the ball at all.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU MEXICANS

>doyers """defense""""

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK
THE
DOYERS

ahhhhh you're right my bad, i've been drinkin

REST IN PEACE DOYERS

HATE THIS FUCKIN TEAM., And that red headed fuck is the most overrated player in baseball.

SEETHING