Is Sup Forums donating to Donald Trump? I'm giving $2,700 since I'm a rich shitskin. Can you match me?

Is Sup Forums donating to Donald Trump? I'm giving $2,700 since I'm a rich shitskin. Can you match me?

Other urls found in this thread:

theresurgent.com/trump-campaign-admits-his-call-for-a-wall-is-just-a-suggestion/
secure.donaldjtrump.com/first-one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought the big appeal of trump was the fact that he was funding his campaign himself?

used to be but now he's in the general

I donate 10.000 € because Trump only got a small loan of 1 Million $ and he needs my money.

>donating money
>to a billionaire

drumpfkins are this retarded

>implying Trump isn't lying about his assets and income
I'm donating because I know he's a poorfag and needs our money as I don't want him begging the Kochs.

I have made a conscious decision to not donate to any political campaigns, including Donald's Trump, if the candidate and I don't agree on at least 8/10 things and I feel that the candidate would make a great, noncontroversial politician beyond a few issues. I have only ever donated to Ron Paul. I trusted him and agreed with him on nearly all issues, at the time anyways. I'm only willing to vote for a candidate.

>investing in a campaign is retarded

it is
[spoiler] how many more are there?[/spoiler]

I'm old to remember when Bernie fans were mocked for this shit

>m-match me brother!

>small loan of 1 million dollars
>loan
>you pay back loans
>with interest

But it is, faggot.

I'm never donating a cent of my hard earned cash to any political candidate.

I'm dropping 8k on a new driveway and just bought two suits for 1k. I'm hemorrhaging money but at least this is money well spent.

>rich PR shitskin
>can't help his government PAY FUCKING DEMNBTS

>>investing in a campaign is retarded

It's almost as bad as tipping tbqh Yankee.

>giving money to a self funded billionaire

is there a single thing he hasn't back pedaled on?

Surely Moldova / Romania exists.

Just sent him $500 US which is my yearly salary in NZ. Hope it helps....

The wall.

theresurgent.com/trump-campaign-admits-his-call-for-a-wall-is-just-a-suggestion/

nope

he was self funding the primaries run, the general election is a whole new game

>muh $10
>shilling this hard
This is money to beat, Hillary

this is some Bernie bullshit you fags.

MATCH ME DONATE YOUR COLLEGE FUND DONATE YOUR WIFE'S SON LUNCH MONEY FOR THE POLITICAL REVOLUTION YAAAAAS
How do you faggots forget so easily
You were all mocking Berniecucks for this same bullshit and now you're doing it.

We made it to the general, dumb fuck. Bernie never had a chance

>match me
Is Sup Forums the next r/SandersForPresident?

I have a 9 inch long cock and pull $100,000 working at Wendy's. I think I can afford sending Trump a couple grand.

>match me

Sup Forums is literally /r/sanders4pres now but trump

beet

Silly drumphkins. All Clinton needs to do is pick TIm Kaine as her running mate and she wins Virginia and wins the election. How do you expect him to get to 270? He isn't even winning in Florida, and even if he won Florida, he would lose the election because of Virginia. Drumphkins are retarted. You're wasting money donating to him, and buying his merchandise.

no it's a troll trying to do the same

Keeping doing Gods work on twitter, Can't Stump

No, but I bought hats ten months ago.

I just got the e-mail from Don, but I'm not American citizen yet, so I don't want to cause or have any troubles by making a donation.

I've donated about 500$. The rest of my money I put in btc when it was at 40$ and I sold over the weekend at 740, feels great man.

you have to be some kind of retarded to donate to a political campaign

>giving money to a billionaire

Trump is the victim of a vicious media. The only way to defeat our opponents is to demonstrate our passion. I've already donated $150, and this latest attack has motivated me to sell my Pokemon card collection in order to make another donation. I'm so glad that I found that Charizard in a booster pack as a child. I never traded it because I knew its fire was destined to Bern far brighter than ever imagined.

Go ahead and laugh. I do not expect a Crooked Hillary supporter to understand patience and sacrifice. I am glad that you think the fate of our country is funny, but some of us are willing to part with our prized possessions and dedicate countless hours in order to create a better future. I believe in this man, and I will not let your twisted sense of reality keep me from joining the revolution.

Deporting the wetbacks

I just gave $100 what is it worth for you guys to close the border, deport illegals?

I gave 10 bucks. Not going to affect my life, and if a bunch of people do it the donations will be meaningful.

He is a billionaire but he shouldn't have to liquidate all of his money and sell buildings to beat shillary.

>not donating $1488

>sell my Pokemon card collection
Heretic. Not even Ron Paul is that great.

Last 4 digits is how much you donate! Rollin'

>MUH ENTIRELY SELF FUNDED

secure.donaldjtrump.com/first-one

This is the link where he matches donations

We laughed at Bernie fags saying "match me"

Remember that you fag

>Donating
just buy hats

Struggling to make funds.

i guess trump fans really are nothing but poor, cheap trolls. Probably not even 18.

>all those loose threads

Those look like some of the shittiest hats ever made desu senpai

That picture is from a hat-making factory
They're probably in-progress or reject hats

I bought a hat but the Don didn't send me an email asking for funds. Has he forsaken me?

>trumpfags become berniefags

I chipped in $25. You don't need to mortgage your home or anything. If a few hundred thousand Trump supporters give a few dollars each, hopefully all this "Trump has no Cash on Hand" nonsense will end.

As it stands, Trump is currently getting free publicity from this. Everyone is talking about how Hillary has so much money and Trump doesn't. Which just reminds everyone that Hillary is bought and paid for while Trump is still his own man. It's like the media is giving Trump a massive in kind donation and is too stupid to realize it.

Trump needs to ask for small donations more