People bought $200 action figures of her before the movie even came out

>People bought $200 action figures of her before the movie even came out

Lol

I completely forgot this character exists desu.

So that's why my friend was so pissed she got cut.

and all for a shitty design. look at that fucking blaster. just embarrassing

>they were all resold for more
lol

>adults paid money for kid's toys
fixed

why is JJ such a fucking hack?
a better director would have known how to use her better as a character

>figurine
>toy
its a fucking collectible you fruit

>JJ makes a big deal about being inclusive
>Phasma is featured prominently in all promotional material

>Has like 5 lines, character gets thrown under a bus and then literally thrown into a trash compactor

Why do people listen to this man again?

FO stormtroopers have such a shit helmet design.

Seriously wtf. Why was RO able to make cool and interesting looking designs?

And yet I bet Boba Fett toys sell better than most other characters.

>women in armour
>it isnt shaped to her feminine form

Was she supposed to have died when thrown into the garbage then? I did think it was weird how they hardly used this character at all. Nothing at all was fleshed out about her.

Because Rogue One wasn't directed by JJ Nostalgia

> Supposed to be a menacing villain.
> Gets punked in their first appearance.

Both Phasma and Kylo suffered from this. Hux is literally the last ""threatening"" villain left that isn't the Leader, what ever happened to the'mini-boss' and threatening side villains mentality.

I'm sure theres a 15 issue comic arc that follows her escaping Starkiller base with some black lesbian prisoner

I didn't even notice when she was thrown into the garbage chute thing or whatever.

>MUH FEMALE CHARACTER WITH 30 SECONDS OF SCREENTIME

well Kylo is meant to be building up to something. It's one of the few major differences between this and the OT.

Still defused any threat as the guy who wiped out all of Lukes New Jedi and forced him to run off setting in motion 80% of the plot to have him get outforced and outfought by someone who has never heard of a Jedi before 2 days ago.

Even if you account all the in universe justifications for the loss, on a story and thematic level, him losing just sucks all the air out of his character.

Give Marvel some time, they'll get to it.

Probably around when Episode 8 comes out.

she's a big girl

there gonna have to have Kylo beat Rey to get back some threat back. which will turn it into a Empire parallel.

I honestly dont really wanna see episode 8 if it wasn't for the chance to see old luke in action.

manchildren aren't people

So instead of doing something different and interesting they gutted the character for what will effectively, from a story standpoint, be a 1:1 copy of Vader v Luke in Empire.

Woo.

im just guessing