The American circa year 2 000 000 AD

the American circa year 2 000 000 AD
notice the symbiotic relationship with closely related lifeform, Homo Negrothalis

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io
scribd.com/doc/293094072/Wayne-Barlowe-Expedition-pdf#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek, I really love that book

The Australian: adapted for harsh climates and vast expanses of wasteland is generally a scavenger, but is more than capable of chasing down prey with his powerful hind limbs allowing him to bound across the deserts with ease.

the Englishman: another symbiotic creature, the Englishmen of the year two million has degenerated into an almost tumorous mass resembling a pasty baby, it is cared for by larger but apparently non-sapient Homo Pakieus, the reasoning behind this relationship is unknown, perhaps the "baby" acts as a sort of hive brain for the Paki tribe

the Jew: in the year 2 000 000 Homo Hebraicus has changed dramatically, millennia of extreme inbreeding as created a stunted creature, though not lacking in any mental capacity and fitted with a strong shell to protect from toxic gasses.
seen here riding a kind of domestic "shabbos goyim" which the Jew uses to travel, and push buttons on the Sabbath.

Any link to download the book?

posting it is an instant ban

Since when?

What's it from?

libgen.io look for man after man

dude, people share links to books on /lit/ all the time

THEY LOOK LIKE FUCKING K*RDS

Dougal Dixon's Man After Man, it's an "anthropology of the future"

Humans engineer themselves into a number of non sentient species to ocupy different habitats then wipe themselves out. The book follows how those species evolve into different varieties over time, become extinct, etc.

Brilliant book tho not everyone digs the art,

Thanks user.

The Brazilian: unlike many races of man, the Brazilian remained remarkably unchanged from his ancient 21st century form

Oh look, I've found a picture that closely relates to you chinks. You barely changed in 3My...
At least this time you aren't getting shredded into pieces - you're just being eaten.

made me chuckle

Good Thread. Several Laughs.

Like the Crocodile, the Russian cares little for evolution, it's form being perfectly suited for the lifestyle it leads

with a genetic dependency on psychoactive drugs, the Californian man of the year 2 000 000 has developed an "odd" form to say the least. these creatures spend their lives wandering the deserts searching for psychedelic cacti in order to sustain itself

lel

Best thread in a while.

Don't forget the psychotic ramblings.

In the far north, the lands formerly comprising Sweden, a strange partnership has arisen. These gentle Snow White giants roam the land caressing small chimp-like Arab men in their loving arms to protect them from the harsh cold
It is unknown what these Neo-swedes gain from this relationship, some scholars have summoned a sexual element due to the permissions cross-species relationship the arabs have with their females

File not found; reticulating splines

T A S T E T H E P A I N

Brilliant

KEK

bump

scribd.com/doc/293094072/Wayne-Barlowe-Expedition-pdf#

related book but with aliens
really cool

Didn't know about this one.

Something in similar vein is All Tomorrows, which is all kinds of fucked up.

Fantastic thread.

Wasn't this supposed to be the future form of Aussies?

That's the average brit today

This is a Greek male in future

kek

Fixed

ayy lmao.

Fantastic thread

He actually looks like the meme pictures.

lol.

best thread i've seen in a while

Nice m8

It's true!