The United States of America

The United States of America

Yeah it's aight

>The first country We the People founded together

Give me American citizenship please. I respect your culture and history.

big fan

Prove you aren't just stationed over there

나 미군 아님

Google translate

구글 번역 아니다 시발련아

My dream is to move to Denver, pay little tax, and live in a well-protected home.

I meant you used google translate for that

Nobody actually likes America

neat.

LES ETATS UNIS
LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS
CWA
THE UNITED STATES

QWERTY KEYBOARDS UNITE

SURRENDER NOW

OR PREPARE TO FIGHT

you live in the only country in the world that can disregard what any foreigner thinks about it and have zero shame while doing so, and you choose to feel ashamed? what an idiot

its about time we actually take pride in our country. It's what makes us Americans and what makes everyone else fuckin' commies

unironically do not feel ashamed of your country my compatriots, the light of liberty is not yet snuffed in this world and our country is not beyond saving. Stay true to freedom and the persuit of property - Abraham lincoln

"President Obama has almost doubled our national debt to more than $19 trillion, and growing," Trump said. "Yet what do we have to show for it? Our roads and bridges are falling apart, our airports are in third-world condition, and 43 million Americans are on food stamps."

niggers- not even once

Are you an Arab who is using google translation?

wtf is food stamps?

It is actually Mosad

probobly.
just do what Americans do and disregard his opinion as a faggot communist

ration cards for people who cant afford food

american welfare which poor people can use to buy cigarettes for the family. No food since daddy spent it all on smokes.

its a complete joke anyways, probably less than 150$ a week for food. Only for unemployed or working poverty class tho

>$150/week for food

Not poor but I spend $50/week and I eat like a king. BTW our dollar is worth less and our food costs more.

What are some foreigners favorite states (Beside California and New York)?

Why arabs pretend to be american?

Nah I'm American and I recognize most countries here dislike us because it's a fact

Sup Forums users are angry and hateful in general, I don't think it has anything to do with your flag

Dont be a self hating faggot. Be proud of your country.

Estados Unidos de America?

Maybe people don't like to take pride in their country because US nationalism is really geared towards dummies like you. That "muh fucking commies" bullshit doesn't work so well if you have enough wits to get past high school

Ok.

You're too fucking retarded to see I'm not self hating I'm just aware that other people here hate us

Christ can you fucking read

Capitalism's version of bread lines