Has the world finally stopped pretending like this movie made sense?

Has the world finally stopped pretending like this movie made sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/modern-ocean-anne-hathaway-keanu-836736
youtube.com/watch?v=ntxa9x45gs0
youtube.com/watch?v=tUzy-xPf0MI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It makes sense today, before today.

Essential say-you-like-it-to-look-smart-core

Did it ever start?

Pretentious shit film that thinks it's avant garde for being timey

If you don't get this film, you have a low IQ... no offense. Also this is a great flick. I watched it in film school and my professor gave a lecture on it.

I really liked the dialogue and the way the characters acted with eachother and the way they dealt with the time machine, seemed more realistic, more like 2 guys accidentally made it which was a nice change from most other time travel films
after that the story is a bit hard to follow and I still haven't got it 100% in my head, but I know that the next time I watch it, it will sink in a little deeper
I usually get drunk and get a hanckerin for some primer about 2 or 3 times a year

I liked upstream color, it was definitely more of a romance but I liked the way they did it, the sci fi premise to it wasn't great, weird and seemingly out of nowhere, but I liked the story overall
in terms of sci fi romance I really liked it, especially when compared to something like "her"
"her" showed the romance with overly sentimental, love cliche's through a sci fi window
"upstream color" showed the romance with desperate emotions like isolation caused by the sci fi element

when's Carruth's next?

The dialogue and the way it is shot kind of gives the movie a documentary feel which is really comfy.

I think the story is intentionally left impossible to figure out. The characters deal with this theme after Granger uses the machine and they try to figure out what the hell happened. The narrator mentions that they can speculate endlessly but the reason for his appearance is unknowable.

found this
hollywoodreporter.com/news/modern-ocean-anne-hathaway-keanu-836736

I thought the narrator's reason was to poison the cornflakes and break the loop
but I can't remember how he got in to the story fully
I'm going to watch it again

it's the movie version of a brief history of time. people put it on their shelves to look smart.

You have to be an autistic Finn to follow it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ntxa9x45gs0
vid related

I am not smart enough to understand what the fuck was going on, but Shane Carruth is certainly not smart enough to make a good movie.

triggered?

I enjoyed it even though I didn't get it

i actually liked it, problems?

>2015
>still not even filming
>shit's dead

Where did you lose the thread the first time you watched it? Me on Granger incident.

For those who didn't quite understand it, here's a great video explaining the time travel side of it:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUzy-xPf0MI

;_;

I liked UC visually, the soft dialogue and the music
but some shit was just fucking weird like that other couple. Idk it was uncomfortable

This movie was shit