/heem/

News:

UFC 215 saturday

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jedigoodman/status/905230221212753920
wunderground.com/cat6/threat-increasing-cuba-florida-intensifying-irma
firsthandweather.com/3240/hurricane-irma-set-impact-leeward-islands-puerto-rico-hispaniola-cuba/
forums.sherdog.com/threads/rampage-on-bisping-and-ped-people-who-live-in-glass-houses-shouldnt-throw-stones.3035243/
youtu.be/v04jjUk2x0k?t=8m40s
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/filename/IMG_3476.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After seeing the greatest UFC fighter lose to an old age boxer i think im done with this sports. Floyd showed such intelligence over conor, controlling him for the whole match... MMA is for low IQ i think. its just a bit of a mess.

SB

Romero is not a contender. Whittaker proved that.

But I plan on going into FW/LW

This is the thread

twitter.com/jedigoodman/status/905230221212753920 (embed)

>$20M+ less than MayPac in gate
>PPV numbers still not released as of yet

Soon.

>MMA is for low IQ
Yup just compare their fanbases. MMAnlets are the dumbest fans of all the sports in the world

Platinum bless lads

thats still huge... forgive me but whats the cucking point of talking about this? to promote ufc and mayweather for free? all a hullabaloo for free publicity.

Conor would absolutely murder him within round one if the fought in the octagon my guy

When will the PPV numbers be released? If it does less than MayPac I'll laugh hard

>Could barely beat a 47 year old Dan Henderson

Can't wait till Pissbong fans are gone forever.

What's the average PPV of UFC without big names like McGregor? We'll see how many PPVs UFC 215 do.

But he stands up in an octagon. so the fight would be the same. especially if we take it conor doesnt know floyds ground game, he would be terrified because he cant think on enough levels.

Nothing says high IQ than camping out in sports you don't watch to claim how much better you are. You have serious autism amigo.

MayPac did 4.4M. Dana said PPVs was at 6.5M. Preliminary numbers said it did 4-4.5M. No official numbers until this weekend at the latest.

deprote basura

Hendo is more dangerous than Romero or Whittaker for Bisping

Anyone have the Rockhold suing Bisping for too much banter pic?

For sure if Conner had brass knuckles and a gun he would have won my guy 100%

But I do watch MMA, I watch it enough to know that they have the worst fans of any sport out there.

The Platinum One will unseat Tyrone then breakdance on his grave

oh for sure floyd has a sick rubber guard my man he's a beast 100%

>no one wished Ngannou happy birthday
:'(

this

people who dont realize this are peanut brains who see a low age number or and nice physique and autmoatically think "killer", there is so much more to it than that, but youll never know. just dont have the brain capacity or outside the box thinking.

Where have you been my guy?

If no one posts it I'll do it later, it's on my other laptop

>He actually believes this
The only reason Pissbong is champ is because he got a lucky punch against Luke if you watch the fight even he was suprised he won, he would lose to any Top 5 fighter and will lose to GSP too.

wunderground.com/cat6/threat-increasing-cuba-florida-intensifying-irma

>abandon family and bring home 0 (ZERO) belts
>be a dishonorable roider and cheat
>lose to a fat crippled Welterweight
>get BTFO by Bisping
AND
>have your entire home country wiped off the globe

The country of Yoel right now kek

happy bday to raquel my fightfu

Thank you my man.

And yet Yoel would retire pissbong

Luke sucks at boxing. Luke got lucky he was able to gouge the part of Bisping's eyes that work and follow it up with a headbutt in the first MMA fight

Here bro, use a more updated article

firsthandweather.com/3240/hurricane-irma-set-impact-leeward-islands-puerto-rico-hispaniola-cuba/

>losing to a fat crippled Welterweight

>knocks out GSPoo
>knocks out Poomero
>knocks out Piss Cryman
>knocks out Puke again
>knocks out Tyrone
>split decisions 56 year old Hendo in the trilogy and rides off into the sunset as the natty GOD

yoel would get tko'd by the second due to attrition. he doesnt have the striking skill or cardio, it will be a similar fate to cung le.

Pukare pooza would finish bisbong in the first round

Reminder Bisroid has a resting heart rate that indicates EPO usage, and Rampage who had the same coach and trained with him for years commented "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

forums.sherdog.com/threads/rampage-on-bisping-and-ped-people-who-live-in-glass-houses-shouldnt-throw-stones.3035243/

He is also a shameless coward who bullies little girls (10 minutes in)

youtu.be/v04jjUk2x0k?t=8m40s

jacapoo is poosada'd and got FLUSHd by whittaker almost got knocked out by tim pootsch lmao he's DONE

Uh huh sure thing you /box/ tourist, all I know is that I've never seen a single good Australian poster ever since flags became a thing on Sup Forums

In fact, what we discovered was that it was Aussies who were making all the yuro vs. amerifat threads on both sides.

so obviously the scat spammer it's not even funny anymore

>R-R-Rampage said so!

>s-s-s-s-spammer!!!!!

MMA is for low iq millenials
Boxing is for low iq boomers

*bitcoins your path

This Amerifat bisroid spammer has to be Callum

I almost feel bad for this sperg.

Don't worry you can make the next thread :^)

>RAYYYYYY, AYUDAME, QUE PASA CON LA JUGO

You must spend your whole life on here, lol you seem to be obsessed with flags and shit.
I feel sorry for spergs like you.

>SEE YOU SOON, B-

>succesfully screws the roiding cheat over
>cucks woodley out of GSP
>MEing a title defense TWICE unlike Woodley
>never has been busted for drug use or "tainted" supplements
>triggers the fat h8rs

Bispbros always wins. Bisping always wins baby.

I'm not obsessed with flags, it's just that 9 times out of 10 every time I read a horrific post on this board regarding any sport I follow, there's a high likelihood there'll be an australian flag attached to it.

city people all watch boxing, MMA is for rural retards.

See

Youre in your late 20s-early 30s right? I don't think a young man would be sperging all over Bisping like this for such a long time. Seek mental help.

You are delusional if you think Bisping would have a chance with Romero. Bisping hasn't fought in over a year.

I'll probably be sleeping but thanks for the offer buddeh

B sample soon, JBJ will walk free.

for sure romero has some crisp striking my man he's a beast 100%

You are obsessed to the point of having a grudge against other countries aka autism. I know your life revolves around this place so don't feel too bad about it. This is all you've got going for you.

>JBJ will walk free

turby jesus dude just cool it and enjoy mma for once

Another horrific post courtesy of you. Please keep it up and never stop.

>The irony of classifying all MMA fans as low IQ but sperging out when Ausfailians on Sup Forums are shown to be chronic morons and baiters

"He whom laughs last, laughs hardest" - Sun Tsuu

Oh so you a wrestler now Connor?

what does gross gate mean

Keep the autism up, friend. I know this place means a lot for you. It makes you think that you have self-worth and a sense of belonging, but it's probably best to take a break every once in a while and seek mental help.

I hope you find someone soon, bud.

Whittaker is like 10 times better at everything than Bisping.

I'm posting about MMA in the MMA thread, what's the matter spergboy?

The same spammer keeps coming back. Is /heem/ filled with only autistic spammers or what?

Bisping would knock out Whittaker

this is the spammer

This spammer calling anyone a sperg. Should we tell him lads?

Mate get a fucking life. You're an embarrassment to yourself, to your friends and to your family. Do you think posting the same thing 100 times is funny or something? I feel sorry for you.

He gets absolutely PISSED every time I post webms of Mcgreggar getting BLOWN OUT.

I can't say I don't love it cause I do.

....argh....

Everyone calm down

Poor guy. I remember my first beer.

Conor was winning this fight... why do you tards always post this? It's a simple mistake, nothing to be ashamed of.

You do it because you're autistic and have nothing else going for you in life. I mean doing it once or twice is fine but every single day? Seek help because what your doing would be considered abnormal behaviour by any psychologist.

Mike Kakis

Who exactly? Nobody ever responds to you?

Its one dude and he does it because he doesn't like me.

>Post MMA webm of MMA fighter in an MMA general
>He starts seething and calls me a spammer

I know you love Connor, and I know that posting this webm makes you absolutely LIVID. That's about 99% of the reason I do it.

You just call yourself a nobody buddeh?

Why does he do it?

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/filename/IMG_3476.jpg/

The best explanation is mental illness. Continue to call him out on his abnormal behaviour so he seeks some professional help.

I love Conor and it really doesn't. The more you post something the more use to it I get. Also, he avenged that loss

Lmao you give yourself way too much self-importance on an anonymous anime imageboard

>he was winning until he lost

Hey, stop being mean to him. He's trying to joke around maybe that's not good enough, but who cares dude? It doesn't affect you, so just leave him alone man, fuck. Why does everyone have to be so negative non stop?