NYJ: WR Jeremy Kerley reunites with team on one-year deal
GB: DL Quinton Dial signs with Packers
OAK:Raiders send second-rounder Melifonwu to IR
MIA:Bucs/'Fins won't be played in Miami Sunday
DEN:Jonathan Williams signed to DEN's taxi squad
NE:Kraft: I won't interfere in 2018 QB decision
BUF:Tyrod Taylor (concussion) cleared for Week 1

Other urls found in this thread:

bal.247sports.com/Bolt/Ray-Lewis-Kaepernicks-girlfriend-kept-Ravens-from-signing-him-107013824
sportsredefinedmag.com/is-john-maras-relationship-with-roger-goodell-too-cozy/
games.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2017/en/group?groupID=34191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2017
>implying anyone watches nfl anymore
LMAOing at you're life

posting in this thread cause fuck the raidniggers

Why does the NFL have no due process for its players?

>this

Eat shit raidnigger

this thread was first, that's how be do it round here boy i tell ya right now

god that kid in the middle is the best

Didn't link it first

My name is Jessica

stick to your divegrass, you can have an opinion when your country matters

the NFLPA bargained it way because they are retarded and Roger Goodell only cares about PR since he too is a fucking retard and incapable of handling/delegating/overseeing an investigation. I imagine an NFL investigation these days is like watching DarksydePhil play an Ace Attorney game

Thinking Roger Goodell actually runs the NFL is like thinking Ronald McDonald is in charge of McDonald's. Goodell is just a puppet controlled by pic related, John Mara, owner of the Giants.
>punished the Redskins and the Cowboys for violating the salary cap in an uncapped year
>punished the Saints for a fictional Bountygate scandal with no evidence
>punished the Patriots for a fictional Deflategate scandal with no evidence
>punished Zeke Elliott for a fictional woman-beating, again with no evidence
I'm actually surprised other owners don't band together and kick out this faggot and his shitty New Jersey team out of the NFL for good.

t. Analannihilated cowgoy

Saints fag actually.

Trips decides which QB not named Blake Bortles throws the most ints.

t. Little bitch brainlet

>Ray Lewis: Kap's girlfriend had Ravens uneasy
kek never though spartan would actually be right, maybe she is crazy

>nfl made Big Ben a rapist for life
>nfl made Brady a cheater for life
>nfl making Zeke a woman beater for life

Where does it end, bros? How does Goodell get away with it?

Delusional all the same. The NFL is just incompetently run. Sorry your scummy DC got caught.

SEETHING

See

see

Brown only got a 1 game suspension because the NFL investigators were too retarded to tell the police they were with the NFL.

Really making me think desu

>post yfw this man gets the phins to the playoffs

>fictional bountygate scandal
>staff in the saints locker room were disgusted by it and self-reported

t. John Mara
>Kyle Williams on the 49ers has a history of concussions
>Giants players admit they targeted him with dirty hits because of this
>he fumbles the ball which pretty much wins the Giants the game
>NFL "investigates" for a grand total of one day and then decides there's no evidence and quickly sweeps it under the rug

>Giants kicker beats his wife
>Mara outright admits he knew about it, covered it up and still re-signed him
>kicker gets cut, no ramification whatsoever for the management

Giants are literally the scummiest team in football but constantly get away with it thanks to Mara's pull with Goodell.

fuck this league. this is a fucking joke
jewdell is a faggot.

>t. cowbawys fan

30 players from that locker room testified under oath that the Vilma incident never happened. No evidence whatsoever was ever produced, and the NFL got ass reamed so hard by NFLPA they had to rescind all player suspensions.

Zeke is still going to play against the Giants though, so apparently their "Master plan" not to weaken the holy Cowboys didn't work.

What's going to be your excuse when the Giants beat them this time? Last year it was Terrance Williams and the snow.

>making shit up
>the dilapidated shantytown of Nawleans

bal.247sports.com/Bolt/Ray-Lewis-Kaepernicks-girlfriend-kept-Ravens-from-signing-him-107013824

When is someone going to stop Kaepernick's girlfriend from ruining his career and life? Where is Kaepernick's family in all this? Why aren't they telling him that this woman is poison?

Zeke is an O-line babby anyway

>all this damage control and literally no counter argument

>making shit up
the josh brown thing happened literally last year and he was literally only cut because of the blowback from a lack of action initially

Do i look worried?

What am I supposed to argue with? A bunch of hearsay that's supposed to point to John Mara as the diabolical mastermind behind the NFL's stupidity, always out to get your favorite teams, especially the Cuckboys? lmaoing at your life senpai

>the NFL bungled a DV case
whoa that's literally never happened before

at least we cut him, zeke has a history of domestic violence

hey bros guess what
contrary to what their fans think the rasms are gonna be shit yet again this year

Who Sup Forums here?
Giants reportinf in

Why have the NFCW teams have gotten so uppity? Do they really think Palmer is going have another 2015 caliber season? Or that Goff is an NFL QB?

erin is so kawaii desu ne

sportsredefinedmag.com/is-john-maras-relationship-with-roger-goodell-too-cozy/

>history of violence
that's complete bullshit, he has no history of v
violence
he's done some shit like pull down that girl's top, but no assault charges or anything like that
t. not a cowcucks fan

P/a/ckers here

>blue on the Sazabi

disgusting m8

I think yes and no respectively. Palmer's old but he's still got another strong year in him, and Goff ain't shit tbqhywf

Atashi Wa Russeru-sama

>clickbait article full of more hearsay
lmaoing
at
your life

Also
>Greg Hardy gets shitcanned by the Pants for DV
>Cowgoys sign him anyway the next year
kek

Is this one of those Gun-damns?

No he doesn't.

pop quiz who has a mugshot
Zeke or Dak?

They both do.

should've taken bulbasaur with the second pick for sure

The worst thing you could say about Zeke is that he loved to party in college. He didn't have any history of domestic violence before accusations from that cunt.

>butthurt

>Remember when they banned Josh Gordon indefinitely for having a drink on a plane?
>Video of Greg Hardy beating his ex-wife, no suspension, free to play for the 'Boys

>the argumentative prowess of the 75 IQ Jints fan is reduced to U MAD and NU UH upon facing actual arguments
You really convinced us.

I don't think anyone really believes the Rams will be anything but a decent defense and hot shit on offense

>master debater

Pretty sure he was suspended for half the season.

Why haven't the Jets traded for Sean Mannion yet?

It's true faggot. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Dallas Cowboys >>>>> New England Patriots

Matt Ryan

Kizer

i love the g-men but i dont think either of them have a mugshot

Dak for his DUI, what do I win

Wilson

Who is the greatest black QB of all time? Its gotta be between Moon, Vick and McNair.

Russell please

>Entire Cowboys defensive line is serving a PED suspension
>Cowboys signed Damontre Moore who will inevitably be cut by the end of the season because he's an undisciplined piece of shit (And not even that good)

>Moon
Literally the biggest choker to ever play quarterback.

>Toxins: Truck-kun
Not bad, keeps moving forward.
>Chokeboys: Rossweisse
FUCK YOU YOU CUNTS, I'M'A GET TRUCK-KUN AND FUCK Y'ALL'S SHIT UP FOR THAT! SHE'S MAI WAIFU DAMMIT!
>Clots: Judau
This does not fucking surprise me at all. Glad he doesn't come with his Gundam.
>BESF's: Nikuko
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand my sides have gone into orbit! This so fucking fits them, holy shit!
>Jasg: some Pokeshit
Sounds about right. Nothing to see here.

>Saints duplicated
So which Saints pick is actually the Cheatriots pick?

I feel bad for him
He clearly doesnt want to be there
I wouldnt do that to my son

Vick and McNair didn't have too much postseason success either right? 0 rings between all 3.

>Zeke will play this Sunday 'no matter what,' six-game ban still upheld

Im genuinely confused by this, does his ban not begin at the beginning of the season?

Was mostly because of the system he played in. The #1 criticism of the Run and Shoot offense back in the day was that you would never hold a lead because you'd never stop throwing the ball/wouldn't run the clock out when you were ahead

Guess what ended up happening to the Run and Shoot Oilers? And the '16 Falcons who ran an offense similar to the Run and Shoot?

McNair went to a Super Bowl and was one yard away from winning one.

Yeah but he didn't win did he
plus he's dead now so

It's not just rings, it's the way he would choke games away, he mastered choking to an art form. Look up the playoff legendary playoff game against the Bills where the Oilers let them come back from a 32 point deficit to win the game, with two picks from Moon in the second half (after throwing 4 TDs in the first)

Oh yeah that play was insane. I felt so bad for the Titans. Gotta be the shittiest way to lose a super bowl in all of history.

So yeah, I guess they're even then. Although Moon did get a ring in 2013 as the Seahawks radio crew.

Most likely scenario is that it ends up being tied up in court all season and he would serve it next season if he loses in court

RUN THE FUCKING BALL

he's just gonna play the first game
couldn't explain it to you but it's happening

So why does Zeke get to play week 1 if they are upholding the ban?

>Get to
No, you don't get it, he's just going to play, because how is the NFL really going to enforce he doesn't play

>GB: DL Quinton Dial signs with Packers
First Ahmad Brooks now this? Packers get cucked by Niners so hard they're trying to rebuild the defense that rekt them.

That was probably one of the most amazing Super Bowls we ever got. We need another one between two teams who have never won one before.

Even that doesnt match up. The Hawks could have been stuffed. Could have fumbled.

If that Titans player had just a little bit more arm length than the Titans would have won that game.

>ARI: G Alex Boone signs with Cardinals
Does Mike Iupati still play there? Good to see old 49ers getting work post meltdown

This
Eagles-Jags confirmed

>winning one

They were a yard away from tying the game. Big difference.

McNair was everything you want in a quarterback though. Could throw, run, was tough as nails, made big plays when he had to, and had great awareness of the situation. I look up to him greatly.

Here's what I think about a lot of the notable black QBs:

>Doug Williams - Could have been GOAT if Hugh Culverhouse wasn't a cheap bastard who didn't want to pay his franchise QB
>Warren Moon - Great player, probably the best black QB. Could have had an even better career if it weren't for the stupid "Niggers can't play quarterback" meme
>Randall Cunningham - Good but would have been an all-time great had he learned to pocket pass earlier in his career. Once he learned how with the Vikings he was damn near unstoppable.
>Steve McNair - See above
>Donovan McNabb - Choker. Would have beaten the Patriots in the Super Bowl if he weren't out of shape/had a set of balls
>Michael Vick - Maybe the most physically gifted quarterback ever. Great career arc, could have been better if he had been more accurate earlier in his career
>Cam Newton - Randall Cunningham's mind in Steve McNair's body. If the Panthers got him some more protection there'd be no beating him and they need to do it soon before their Super Bowl window closes/Newton starts breaking down

Why did Jed York run Jim Harbaugh out of San Francisco? The man took you to a Super Bowl and an NFCCG. He was a fine coach and look at your team since.

Carr

games.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2017/en/group?groupID=34191

Advertising because Dynasty is kill. Sup Forums Pick Em league is still going. Sign up to pick the winners of the games each week

Password: why.jpg