Be in Europe

>Be in Europe
>think that voting in some referendum will make you LEAVE Europe
That's not how the world works. Did you just think your island would just get up and walk to the USA or something. Fuck, are all littler englanders this retarded?

turkey next EU member confirmed.

Another great post by America

You're a colossal idiot.

The European Union and the continent of Europe are the same thing. You cracked it buddy boy, vote remain.

Here is the plan
>Make space trusters, specially in londonistan
>Land UK on the white house
>And ireland on the pentagon
>We british empire now

t. Nigel in gibraltar, went to asspain for a drink and to make spics butthurt

>1 post by this ID

; *

really makes you think...

>america thinks EU and Europe are the same thing

Not surprised.

Turkey as in Anatolia(the land) should be a part of the EU though, just not when inhabited by turks

Cyprus BTFO

Dood, stop making us look like cunts who are ignorant of international sentiments and affairs.
Britain has always felt distinct from mainland Europe just as Japan does from mainland Asia. It's one of the quirks of being an island nation near a landmass, not to mention the whole blablabla of british way of doing things in all regards (eg, legal systems not being affected by napoleonic code and trading culture) and their long history of naval power and general power projection.
As well, it's a matter of sovereignty and self governance. Britain is currently a subject of a foreign entity, albeit more loosely so than the rest of the members, it still remains under the thumb of politicians in brussels majorly elected by foreign entities. This means politically, Britain cannot project its will in a british manner and is undercut by European sentiments and projection, which again, they've always felt very distinct from.
Fuck, I hope you're just a troll m8.

The vote means nothing, it's literally just a poll set up by the government so you can voice your opinion if you should leave or not.

Besides, the vote seems to be 50/50, chances are, we're going to be staying in the EU, and personally I think it's better from a financial stand point, but if we are to leave the EU, I wouldn't mind it. I think it's just a bad time to leave the EU with the amount of chaos in the world going on right now.

no one cares about us senpai

You're my favourite holiday spot, faggot. I love you.

only south cyprus

Are you fucking serious?

>be UK
>leave EU
>no more cheap European labor
>labor shortage
>import shitskins
>yay freedom

Don't judge us by him, please. I want you to leave and not be controlled by that big hunk of shit.

I agree. Retarded britbongs as usual

Don't bully small island.

I think you underestimate the amount of chavs we have in this country ready to take on minion roles as soon as 'living wage' is introduced.

I personally know a few people who do IT jobs in London. Some of our better startups have moved to London for the financial center opportunities and reputation. Good luck putting the chavs in those positions. Berlin will start raping your ass if you decide to go through with it.

The EU shills are going all out.

>Berlin will start raping your ass if you decide to go through with it.
Berlin is a bit busy being raped in the ass by ficki ficki.

Also our businesses need to be incentivised to train our own, not outsource. So a sponsorship program to our businesses, give them the incentives to train our own.

Instead of EU (UK funded) cash bribes to hire shitskins like you or Pyritor from Pooland to pick mushrooms which any fucker can do and was doing before we joined the EU and before the chanting of "HURR BRITS R LAZY" came into full effect.

Now I know you're scared (completely understandable you being a leech) about our golden goose possibly leaving, meaning no more free money for you but it's something you're going to accept as a law of American Dad and Family Guy.

Sorry Shatvia but you have to accept that you are of failure now.

They're leaving the EU you shit, not "Europe". Holy fuck.

The European Union is not the same as Europe you silly burger. Also

>are all littler englanders this retarded?

UK =/= England

The abbreviation for Europe is EU dumbass

Activate the anti-continental geo-destabilizer.

I don't know if you're being ironic or simply a twat.

we're part of the Atlantic Island Archipelago you fucking mug.

kys

one of the natty posters is being mean to me? ;_;

kek. Thanks for the laugh ameribro.

Drink bleach.