Why is soccer so liberal

I fucking love soccer, but I'm a diehard conservative who loves trump, guns, and would kill to see Jeff sessions as president.

I just feel like soccer teams all around the world (except Poland) are filled with liberals. Messi might be a liberal, Ronaldo is a liberal, entire fucking leagues are liberal.... I'm pretty sure the only conservative footballer is jakub błaszczykowski. The rest just seem so liberal and it pisses me off so much I've thought of starting a team that only recruits conservatives

Why is soccer so liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ4coQec438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I learned about the world in facebook and Sup Forums, therefore I know politics

why are you triggered by that

>jeff session as president
lol?

I just hate seeing a team I like begging for more refugees and other cucked policies
The fucking USMNT wore gay pride shirts a few days ago

Great thread

>cucked policies
It's so easy to spot dull KEKers.

well,this post doesn't make any sense to me
football is for everyone, poorfags, richfags,left, right,. It really doesn't matter, it is a sport
the problem(as always) is your media trying to deviate your attention to the real problem

I hate seeing Dortmund glorifying hoarding in millions of rapefuges. I hate seeing Diego Maradona supporting communism. I hate seeing olympiacos being fucking hippies. I hate seeing the PL over amplifying tiny racism incidents just to cry about racism. I hate seeing the captain of the USMNT disown Donald trump.

That's what I mean by cucked. Not "oh he doesn't agree with me I hate him" I'm talking about communist hippies who cry about racism when there is none

are you trolling at a decent level or actually just autistic?

American leftists are considered right wingers in other countries.

>Why is soccer so liberal?
>Most fans are either racist or homophobic
>Theres no famous futbol player that's openly announced hes' gay
Dude what?

only the MUH AMERICAN SUCCAHHH fan is liberal. there are ton of ultra right winged fans in europe

Really?

Soccer is a homo sport. Liberals love homos.

Nope

You could just have told him to fuck off to and to stop watching MLS

I guess it's just the media.

Yeah. The Dems/Liberals are pretty right of centric in most Yurop and South Am countries.

Kind of, we're legitimately one of the most conservative first world countries out there, unless you're ultra-liberal you'd probably end up in the middle in other first world countries as opposed to liberal in America

Americans are so fucking retarded man. Right wingers in general are all explicitly dumb. Never met an intelligent one who wasn't just a rich businessman wanting to pay less taxes. Rest are just rednecks.

>would kill to see Jeff sessions as president
holy fuck, you're retarded

>liberals care about the domestic product
>right-wing fans care about following foreign teams

how did this happen?

Do you need a safe space where you don't have to hear any politics that trigger you?

Think about how most Americans viewed Bernie. His policies are pretty normal for Europe.

>loves trump, guns, and would kill to see Jeff sessions as president
Damn, American conservatism really is a mental illness, huh?

At this point I would just be glad he's just a plain conservative and not a racist dickhead. But I guess normalizing retardation was the point of this whole trump movement

plebs thinking they know politics is a worldwide disease, relax
that's what you get with neoliberalism

The entire Democrat policy base is a fruit basket of appeals to low income, poor, and stupid voters, women, and minorities

and no, "more degrees" doesn't offset that fact

It's ok guys, OP is autistic. Just let him have this.

This is some next level b8

>low income
>stupid voters
Literally the republican base. The whole strategy of the republican party is to lie to scared low and middle class white people and get them to vote against their interests. The entire goal of the republican party is to take money form these people and give it to the wealthy.

its really not liberal at all. the media just likes to paint a certain picture or push a narrative. a lot of sawker fans even here in the states are not 'limp-wristed' liberals like you would assume.

Wow, we have a lot of lefties in this thread. Also OP, football isn't liberal, football in the US of A is.

>trump won the highest amount of white, uneducated voters

keep believing that Trump is playing 4d Chess while the republicans can't do anything positive despite controlling all levels of the government

>Why is soccer so liberal?

It isn't really. There's only been two openly gay players (not including South Americans). One killed himself because of the stick her got the other was an unironic American (even then I don't think he came out until after he retired in his mid20s).
(((Someone))) is pushing (((soccer))), the (((global))) sport, a (((certain way))) in America because it has no history there. (((Someone))) can (((shape))) it from the ground up and make it a very (((particular))) (((sport))) by (((creating))) the (((history))) of the (((sport))) in America.
This is why it's a completely handicapped meme sport in America that can't compete with the (((big four)))...or not (((yet))). By a pure coincidence, (((Communism))) likes to invent history and the MLS has the most (((Commie))) rules in the (((freest))) country on Earth.
This is very unsettling.

American leftists aren't the same as European leftists, 90% of your continent is liberal compared to a lot of the USA

What the hell there is US arena that isn't named after corporate sponsorship? What is this shit? Jedi mind tricks? Magic? Photoshop?

>muh Sup Forums

In this country at least, its because the right wing press and establishment conspired for a long time to demonise football culture. They let hooligans ruin it for everyone, and in some leagues black players still get racist abuse, sometimes by their own fans.

Its inherently a working man's sport, despite the money and the global exposure.

So yeah, its a left wing sport for a reason.

(((You))) (((alright))) (((dude))) (((?)))

Not just watching the games and things related to the practice of the sport, thats what you are doing wrong

>meme parens
>kek guys am I cool now?
>praise KEK
>am I doing it right? Guys? Do I fit in now?
>I'm not a loser, I swear

You should see football (not soccer, m8) from the balkans, it's full of fascists

heres a hint: liberalism is not the same thing as leftism in europe as it is in america
the democrats would be considered center-right almost everywhere

there are too many americans like op with sub 50 iqs. Kys

go back to your fucking safe space and stop bitching

>I'm a die-hard conservative who loves trump

>Trump, who opposes free trade, the single most "conservative" value there is
>implying you're an actual conservative

kys redneck faggot

Well, Trump hates taxes, non-white people and poor people. That's good enough for Sup Forums.

American soccer media are such cucks. Like they will root against USA vs Mexico because MUH TRUMP, just look at Alexi Lalas twitter replies. He trolls them/is a conservative and they keep replying exactly how he wants them to.

"How can you cheer for USMNT when Trump is in office" has been an unironic theme of the comments this cycle. Like wanting American support at home is racist because most of these spics that come from shitholes root against the country they escaped to. Pointing this out is racist. Doesnt help that the legit journos and they are all liberal cucks, the rest are shitty social media bloggers that post more against Trump than about soccer. Embarrassing

Its incredibly embarrassing that these type of people make up a significant part of the soccer fanbase here, wish we could start over. Im pretty sure most of these people wouldnt care of we didn't make the world cup and would just watch football or basketball or another cuck sport easily instead.

This is unironically true

>

>Free trade a conservative value
Wtf am I reading?

>t. underage b&

>liberal

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ4coQec438

Latin American countries don't want their citizens back in their home countries and attack America for getting rid of illegal immigrants?

Is Arena seriously blaming the loss on "muh Trump?" as if not allowing illegal immigrants into your country makes our defenders play like dogshit or something.
A lot of hipster types are MLS fans. That's part of the reason they cosplay as europeans so much.

>What is laissez-faire
Free trade is a liberal value fucking retard.
At least liberal in its original form. Not the monstrous "liberalism" that's fucking Europe and USA.

He's actually let Sup Forums (Sup Forums) shape his world views. Much like Tumblr cunts and reddit.

Globalism and economic liberalism is what fucking Europe and US. Big corporations are the bags of shit pushing for illegal immigration.

>people literally scream puto on a daily basis even after FIFA tried to stop these chimps
>liberal
It's just a sport, and the people that support it are the scum of the earth past the fans that go to the Worldc up.

Ironically this is also true for the NFL, only liberal hipsters and contrarian faggots watch it in Europe, while the average fan in America is conservative.
t. Yuro immigrant

No, there are a bunch of right wing clubs in Yurop.

>Lazio
>Espanyol
>Chelsea
>Rangers
>Millwall
>PSG
>BVB
>Dynamo Dresden
>CSKA Moskva
>Hellas Verona
>SC Bastia

And a ton more. In the States, soccer tends to be liberal.

>north americans who emphasize european identity watch european teams in the worlds largest sport, dominated by europe
really actanates my almends

When need MLS teams to do friendlies at those clubs, and when the MLS supporters travel there, they can get a dose of reality

Soccer isn't particularly right wing for the most part because it's an inclusive sport. Teams from five to eleven can play in organised leagues with just two goals and a ball.

I think if you didn't require so much equipment to play the game without brain damage, the NFL would be more popular due to being more accessible to poor people.

There are plenty of right-wing nutters in football though, a lot of supporters groups in the UK, Poland, Italy, Germany, etc have managed to politicise their teams.

t. Subhuman spic

>liberal

>DUDE HALF THE US VOTER POPULATION WAS SPLIT HALF AND HALF BETWEEN THE LEFT AND RIGHT, LETS JUST PUSH THE LEFT AND ISOLATE HALF THE US VOTER POPULATION THAT HAPPENS TO WATCH US LMAO

Cry more

Hillary won the popular vote by a large margin though

False, Hillary won the extreme leftist populus states, Trump knew it was a lost cause in California so he didn't bother there.

The electoral college was put in place for this reason, since large cities who encourage bullshit such as; mass immigration, welfare, distort voting for the rest of the nation. Luckily the electoral college stopped this treachery from having a party rig the voting system via importing millions dependent on their welfare systems.

irrelevant, and that doesn't matter in the US and you know why. I didn't vote because I don't have to, my state is already red, and many others here don't.

PSG is hardly right wing, there were some boneheads at a time but most ultras are anti-fascist

>False
Well according to official results she did have 2,868,691 more votes than Trump.
Mental gymnastic belongs in /asp/.

You miss my point entirely, if he campaigns in california he gains more votes. California voters were demoralized and many weren't represented. But yes, lets split hairs and live in the past and ignore realities of situations.

>False

LOL americans are so fucking pathetic

>muh politics

i cant wait until NK blows you fat fucks up

I hate people like you so much it's hard to internalize sometimes

Dude, whats wrong with your writing. Seriously

Is being American a disease?

>look at thread

9/10 b8

Congrats.

You'll see why we feel the way we feel once you have enough rapefugees.

This is the definition of "Oh he doesn't agree with me, therefore I hate him"

yes.

i unironically hate my fucking countrymen. i'm really embarrassed about the state of the country.

america is crumbling by every objective metric

Watch Serie a, maybe Lazio specifically

you've literally never seen a refugee and probably a muslim in your entire life. the most common theme racists share is theyve never even met or talked to someone from the other race that they hate. its all based on media and pseudo science conjecture + insecure little dick syndrome.

"Soccer" is liberal in your country because it's played by white middle-class, hipsters and spics

Conservatives believe that every man should stick up for himself, that nobody should expect the government to give them handouts or special treatment, free trade is exactly that, in a free market every man stick for themselve, what trumpets want is the government to give them special treatment because they're too stupid to compete in a global free market.

Sick strawman meme with zero backing, I live in the largest somali population in the us. I grew up with minorities, I have reasons for my discontent towards them.

Also MUH DICK, my dick is 7 inches and I'm fine with my cock size, but thanks for more strawmen.

Why is Sup Forums so filled with commies and liberals?

Shut up nigger muslim

>Teams like millwall and burnley are left wing

You're the only one splitting hairs my guy

It depends. Socially your left are fucking retarded with all the BLM and similar shit. Some of our left is like that but others call it out.
Economically however the democrats are right of centre at best. A lot of european social democratic parties are around where Bernie Sanders is on the economy.

>you've literally never seen a refugee and probably a muslim in your entire life.
Lucky him.

> Brainwashed by the mass media the post.

Kys double digit iq

nope, not when the amount of illegal votes are accounted for

>america is crumbling by every objective metric'
stop getting information from comedians, your economy is stronger than the last years under Obama and the manufacturing section is growing a long with the sections associated with it