ITT: we just discovered Sup Forums 20 minutes ago

wtf is this death grips trash

idk but it gave me a headache

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRRIIIIIIIISSSSSTTTT

What's a Grimes?

is grimes the artist of the decade?

that isnt a meme anymore onhere

It is now.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why are they calling all of these legends talentless hacks? They're not talentless, they're awesome!

What album is this? I see it everywhere!

ew why do you like kanye he isn't lyrical

who is this muscular beauty with his visibly erect schlong in tights?

Why do i keep getting called a pleb?
What's a Grimes?
Who Unkle Adams?

Neutral Milk hotel - something with an aeroplane
pretty boring stuff

this

hey guys is there a way to fix how many posts i see in a thread? lmao im new so please be patient :D

you guys really need to listen to some more pink floyd by the way! !!

How do I make those big pictures with the album covers?

Where do i download music

The first post I ever made on Sup Forums was "this is now a Dire Straights thread" in some thread that had nothing to do with Dire Straits.

I was 13 and that was 7 years ago

soulseek

hey guys, how's that cool kendrick lamar album lol, anyone else here like obscure rap?

i like music

is this some kind of marketing research site?!

I'm probably the most patrician person here. You ready? My taste is so varied. I can from listening to The Beatles one second to listening to Metallica the next to listening to Kendrick Lamar the next.

Whats your favorite Bjork album guys? Mine is Medulla

what does Sup Forums think about pink floyd?
just listened to dark side of the moon for the first time.

I want to post my favorite band but I'm afraid of them getting to well known.

Okay ill tell you,,, its 21 pilots. promise you wont meme them too much?

What's your favorite hip hop album?

why is every other post about soy? what does that have to do with music?

hey who the fuck is this greimez chick?
how do you spell her name?

this album fucking SUCKS >:(

Because we need more fucking pedestrians on this board.

Let's just keep posting the same albums until the end of time.

why does everyone on here like (racial slur) music???
Sup Forums invasion xDDDDD

you guys ever listened to american football?

but I like those albums

I've seen some games too

yall´s favorite pink floyd album is dark side of the moon right?

So where are the girls at on here?

OK ?

What's that album with the yellow clown guy?

Killing joke? [spoiler] i don't get it [/spoiler]

Anthony Fagtano isn't a talentless irritating fuckwit who's face I want to smash with an anvil.

HaHaHa. Y'know, It's funny...This situation.It reminds me of a joke...

i think it's funny

Why is everything yellow?

That's because I believe inside is yellow :)

> so deep

what is this and why is this so great?

If I can break character for a moment, MBDTF is not a good album and does not deserve to be on every Sup Forumscore chart.

break me a piece of that kit kat bar boi

OMG I LOVE KPOP

KPOP GENERAL THREAD

Will someone please tell me the name of this album.

grims

been listening to this, what's Sup Forums's opinion? is it good?

hey what are your opinions on death grips and kanye west?

personally i think they are both really good and musical geniuses and revolutionary xD

Hi guys. I'm preserving this thread since I'm having so much fun.

YOUR TASTE IS SOY

strong 7 out of 10

it does tho

FUCK RAP
Can we get a petition to ban it?

help me Sup Forums I used to be the guy that knew all the best obscure bands but now it's normie shit help me out pic related it's 21 pilots the sellouts

I'm gonna derail a bunch of threads with race talk!

RAP IS GREAT
We should never ban it!

as far back as i can remember Sup Forums was always shit. what the fuck am i doing here.

it actually sucks

Hey guys, I just came here from Reddit and I want everyone to know that Red Hot Chili Peppers are the best band ever created and I will not accept any dissenting opinions.

Here's a long, exaggerated and overly verbose essay I just wrote about how Blood Sugar Sex Magik is the best Alt. Rock album of all time. I will post this in every tangentially related thread and every time I see someone disagree with me about this album because I'm a pathetic fuck who doesn't like different opinions and loves attention.

I'm also a phoneposter that types like a fucking faggot and you can't filter me because I don't use a tripcode! But you will see me derailing threads being pedantic about genre tags because someone dared to call my very favorite band "Pop Rock". How dare they!

All I ask is for your devoted acceptance and attention, because I'm desperate for it.

It's a tambourine you fucking idiots

Why does everyone like Radiohead? It's kinda boring, ya know?

Damn. I wish i remembered my first post. I think it was something like “Win” on a ylyl thread like 10 years ago

I like how Deloused in the Comatorium is pitchfork-core, but p4k has always panned Mars Volta. They gave Frances the Mute a fucking 2.

my first post on Sup Forums was in like 2009 when I was 12 years old and I asked people to post funny screenshots from super smash bros brawl and everyone told me to fuck off

why do you guys like radiohead? lol their music is sooo deppresing go listen to REAL music like green day

not in any decade ever

>the most overrated Melvins album
ya okay. At least the Sleep album isn't Dopesmoker

NIBBAS GOT THE JIFFY UH

wtf is merzbow ill youtube them now

please post on my thread i couldnt figure out how to log in so my username is just anonymous okay thanks

Kendrick Lamar has never been obscure to anyone with a decent knowledge of music.

What is this sorcery?

wooosh

For the genre as a whole, I’d say vaporwave can be interpreted as an unintentional but ironic critique of capitalism. Ironic because it utilizes consumer culture to produce music that isn’t always done for the sake of profit, since it’s often disseminated for free online. Unintentional because it’s not like vaporwave artists are all consciously thinking “I’m gonna use this mall music and slowed down r&b jams to stick it to those corporations!”
Then again, now that I think about it, the fact that cassettes have been revived and sold because of vaporwave kinda throws a wrench in my argument so I guess just enjoy the music.

What is this stupid fish face album???

isnt that what smokepurp and tekashi do?

wtf I love My Bloody Valentine now

wtf i LOVE (you) now!1

Have you guys ever heard of this obscure band called The Beat Alls?

My first post on Sup Forums was complaining about weeaboos and biodrones on Sup Forums.

Imagine my surprise when

NICKLE PLATED NINE

Man, this brings me back.
>first time visiting Sup Forums
>only music I listened to was some youtube funny songs but I didn't take music seriously
>I start listening to NMH and Death Grips
>don't like them
>keep forcing myself to like them
>end up liking them

I love this board, I think if it wasn't for Sup Forums, I wouldn't listen to music, at least not in the same way.
It also helped rebel against my dadrockist parents, they couldn't believe when I showed them that I have a weird, young taste in music. I love trashing their GenX music taste.

You only like Death Grips, Neutral Milk Hotel, and Radiohead because you quite literally fell for the meme

nmh is literally only a meme

okay but it's pretty good
even On Avery Island

there are some good songs on this album, but in no way it deserved the praise it got
also, shit recording quality=/ great album

OBJECTIVE RATING
Exmilitary > Money Store > BP = NLDW > Jenny Death >>> GP = NoTM