Why did Matilda have to grow up into a sjw?

Why did Matilda have to grow up into a sjw?

those titties though....

Its only natural for women in hollywood to want to destroy their own countries

I'm not going full Sup Forums here but women are more irrational than rational on average when it comes to politics.

It's not their fault, really. They have a different hormonal balance to us.

She looks almost as cute as at t girl

I would

why do all Sup Forums posters have women issues

Because they hate men.

>she will never reenact the miracle on 34th street santa scene where she sits on your lap (dressed as santa) and claims all she wants for christmas is my cock

I don't have major "women issues". If I see women succeed in anything intellectual or otherwise I wish them well. I have no interest in keeping them down. Some men do, however.

But I am a realist -- women and men are on average largely different in many ways. Different natural goals. Different motive forces. We live in an hyper-sensitive age where people get character assassinated for simply pointing this out.

without knowing what you're talking about, she grew up to be very unappealing as a woman. she can't very well be normie because she doesn't have the normie look so she can't use her female perks to get her anywhere in life and live comfortably.

but now i have to ask, what makes her an sjw now?

She aged like milk.

Still fine.

because being a cunty, aggressive bitch is "empowering™"

She writes for cracked

The fuck happened to her eyes? They're extremely crooked.
Because men are so rational, electing a reality show host for POTUS?

this is a terrible board

Yes they are apparently because they chose a reality star over a criminal so there's that

>trump isn't a criminal
Hahaha! Oh wow!

Tell me what's his crimes.

>maybe if I act like a faggot beta enough some SJW hog will let me fuck her.

Why didn't Matilda got picked up for Hoghwarts?

Why do I want it so bad

based on what?

Youth is idolizing Miss Honey

Adulthood is realizing Miss Trunchbull was right

>Hahaha! Oh wow!

what a sad man you are.

well he did just settle a multi million dollar lawsuit for creating a fake college and there is no evidence that anything hillary has ever done is illegal. she's never been indicted or needed to settle any cases. no opinions just fyi

because she's cute

Because she discovered that you perverts masturbate to child actresses feet on the internet.

she was the only one I was attracted to in this movie

A lot of girls become SJW because it is the easiest way to garner attention.

This really. Which also explains her being a lesbian.

Trunchbull was never right.

Classic Sup Forums

>jack off to 12 year old girls feet
>later she finds out and is repulsed
>FUCKING ROASTIES REEEEEEEE WOMEN WERE A MISTAKE
The fuck is wrong with you autists?

>The fuck is wrong with you autists?
Going out on a limb here, but it's probably the autism.

>Because men are so rational, electing a reality show host for POTUS?

Yes. When all is said and done Trump will end up being a competent (and potentially somewhat successful) economic reformer. That's about it. Still, of the final two options the best possible won.

Men are more rational. I am not saying that they are "better" than women - a ridiculous position, usually arrived at because the man has chosen to intellectually rationalize personal grievances that he has experienced in life at the hands of women - but they are clearly more rational than women on a macro level. It is naivety and denial to think otherwise.

I wasn't complaining about it user. It's just what happens, like the original Stephanie turning into a lesbian. As someone who's been in a psych ward repeatedly I can tell you they are full of lesbians, most of whom can't wait to tell you how some male has done whatever to them. Stereotypes don't appear out of nowhere.

i was agreeing with you

i still would

This is some of that autism we were talking about.
Trump is already handing the country over to the same bankers, lobbyists and Wall St cunts as Hillary would have. The only difference is that Trump will lie to you about it, saying he's the most outside outsider to ever be not inside.
And again, men elected a reality TV host as POTUS. And not just a reality TV host, a reality TV host dumber than W. Bush.

Wanna see dem titties? Check out some Schindler's list.

IT WAS HER TURN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU FUCKING RACIST SEXIST FASCISTS WHY DIDN'T YOU LET OUR CORRUPT AND WAR-MONGERING CANDIDATE HAVE (((((((HER))))))) TURN?

>When all is said and done Trump will end up being a competent (and potentially somewhat successful) economic reformer.

>Bribes companies to keep a few hundred jobs in the US while they send double that number to another country then they automate the rest to keep production costs low.

>if you say Trump is bad that means you think Hillary is the best!
How do you even remember to breathe?

>I believe that giving capitalists and lobbyists official offices won't limit their power and not make them privy to the public sphere and prone to public opinion, especially with term limits

You don't even chess, do you?

tell me then, which individual (politician or not) deserves the office?

why are you wasting our time with this. we're talking about waifu's here

do you think she could jerk you off with mind magic?

I'd suck those tities so hard

That whole thing was a scam. It just happens to occur in Mike Pence's state? And Donald Trump somehow knows about it days before the company's investors do? Such BS.
Sanders would have made a great president. His policies were all economically sound, he isn't corrupt like Hillary, and he isn't a self-aggrandizing liar like Trump.
Nice grammar, retard. Try that again without the autism.

>This is some of that autism we were talking about.

Na you're just a bit of a dumb shit is all.

Plus you're presupposing that I consider Trump to be all pros and no cons. Far from it. I'm not some type that considers Trump a "God Emperor" or anything equally catchphrase-cutesy. I think they are as naive as the inverse party that consider him to be some spiritual descendant of Hitler.

It's a tentative support, but I'd still choose Trump over Hillary all day.

she does it to older men all the time. that's why she's always got that coy smile on her face.

because she was raised by a single mom

>I am not saying that they are "better" than women - a ridiculous position, usually arrived at because the man has chosen to intellectually rationalize personal grievances that he has experienced in life at the hands of women
You're insincere.

>Sanders would have made a great president. His policies were all economically sound, he isn't corrupt like Hillary, and he isn't a self-aggrandizing liar like Trump.

Blame the DNC. Don't blame Trump over something that he had no say over.

Want to fix your party? Great. Start shitting on it hard. It's the only way.

show us on the doll where mommy didn't touch you enough.

>Plus you're presupposing that I consider Trump to be all pros and no cons
No, I'm concluding that you're an ignorant fool because you clearly know nothing about the reality of Trump's proposed policies.
>It's a tentative support, but I'd still choose Trump over Hillary all day.
For no good reason.
>W-well Hillary's a criminal...!
So is Trump. Violating non-discrimination laws. Defrauding contractors and banks. Sexually assaulting women.
>W-well Hillary is a shill...!
Trump is a already a bigger shill than Hillary even promised to be behind closed doors. His cabinet is like a liberal's bad joke about what a Republican would try.
>W-well Hillary would have started more wars...!
Trump is already starting shit with China and allying himself with Russia, who is currently involved in about a bajillion wars and conflicts around the world.
>Blame the DNC.
I do. I didn't vote for Hillary. I wrote in for Sanders.
>Don't blame Trump
I didn't.

What the fuck happened

That is quite possibly the least insecure position on women that user regularly post on Sup Forums.

What do you want me to do? Bend over and let them peg me to prove that I have no hate toward them? Go and be a white knight elsewhere, shithead.

>economically sound
There's that estrogen talking.

>why are time?

>and he isn't a self-aggrandizing liar like Trump

not self aggrandizing but he is a liar. and a racist.

t. white knight nu-male

>His policies were all economically sound

WE NEED FLAGS. THIS SCREAMS A FUCKING LEAF POST.

Nice argument, fagnut.
>can't quote
>but can still shitpost

nah I can quote, just tired. and bernie said that white people should step aside and let minorities run the democratic party which is a racist comment.

>and bernie said that white people should step aside and let minorities run the democratic party which is a racist comment.
No he didn't, and no it isn't.

>For no good reason.

Here I was thinking that George Soros was Hillary's main financial backer, but I guess that was a fictive hysteria on my part.

>inb4 you actually give a pass to this

yeah he did he said "we don't need white people running this party right now", that's a real quote. he's a cunt.

>I'd rather vote for the guy who owes billions to Russia
>i'm teh most rational

That was his former spokeswoman, you lying piece of shit.

>Trump is already starting shit with China and allying himself with Russia, who is currently involved in about a bajillion wars and conflicts around the world.

LOL

Obama is literally ramping up tensions with Russia days before he leaves even though Assange has publicly stated that Russia had no part of the DNC links.

He is literally antagonizing a nuclear superpower over sour grapes.

no it was bernie. he said it from his beach house that he bought with campaign contributions.