Confessions

When the Haiti 2010 earthquake disaster happened, I thought it was just an African country from the pictures

It's literally worse than that.

It's actually the only non African country that is part of African Union

Nice quads, I did not know that, I knew it was a colony that broke off through rebellion, but that's all the Haiti history I vaguely know.

This
It's one of the poorest country in the world, they are in the top 10 or something. Worst than many African cuntris. They didn't need an earthquake.

Another shining example of French colonial legacy: creating an Africa-tier shithole in the New World.

Exactly, my ol' colony.

You sure you should be saying that? Did the dog not blow you this morning? Run out of peanut butter?

I thought it was part of american colony.

Also Haiti was the first independant country ruled by black people, before Nigeria. Not bad heh?
Well, it turned out badly, but still

Your flag reminded me, Hearts of Iron 4 helped me memorize most major Eastern European countries.

I thought Taiwan was in Thailand because they both started with "T"

The Haitian earthquake hit whilst I was out eating for my birthday

I'm so sorry for you lad. All this people dying and ruining your birthday. Life is harsh

It was one kinda.

When I drove through Detroit in the 90s I thought I was in an African shithole.

I meant confessions of stupidity, not enlightenment, leaf

kek

I thought u're a mom and Uranus were the same planet because they both started with "U"

Is this some cultural shock or something cause I don't speak taco despite being Texan

Even as a europoor I couldn't name all (eastern) european countries on a map