What was his problem? Like jesus what a depressing cunt. No wonder he offed himself

What was his problem? Like jesus what a depressing cunt. No wonder he offed himself.

Epilepsy
Depression
Failing marriage
Pressure from music career

Still choose the weak way out.

>still doesnt understand suicide

you have to be 18 to post on this site

Please. Ive been there. I choose life over death mother fucker and it sure has gotten a lot better. I enjoy Joy Division but this glorification of his suicide is fucking disgusting.

what? everyone is afraid of death. It's rooted in our dna so killing yourself is actually a brave thing to do.

>I've been there
No you haven't you spastic. Lmao you are a fucking loser kid, get help

>actually a brave thing to do.
It's neither brave or weak. To try to glorify it as such is wrong. Suicide is an act of desperation and self expression.

Dumbest thing I ever heard.

You get help. There are suicide hotlines. Stop justifying the act of killing yourself.

>What was his problem?
chemistry. the lack of serotonin, dopamine and endorphins.

Having a condition like severe epilepsy without any hope of it getting better is actually a valid reason to kill yourself.

The more interesting question is why did he choose this crap?

>I've been there
you've got severe epilepsy?

stroszek is GOAT though.

>hat was his problem? Li
Iggy Pop had him killed

He made love to his mother

Saying it's brave isn't glorifying it.
>It's neither brave or weak.
This is a politicians answer

literally this

>arguments detected: 0

"It's neither brave nor weak" isn't an argument to begin with

not when you take enough drugs to the point where you cant even comprehend fear

He's right tho

Don’t think there were suicide hotlines in the 70s

I suspect that it would have been Low by Bowie ( his favorite) but his wife smashed the vinyl a few months before he hanged himself, ohh and she took away his pet dog.

what a bitch

He's been larping for sure

So is that the real reason?

Jot him but he is just understanding their position. Big difference between empathy and encouragement.

I can't speak for where Ian Curtis was but they did exist at least in the US. Ted Bundy did some work with a suicide hotline.

What is the point of existence, anyway?

To have a function.

Genesis P-Orridge claims Ian called them earlier that day. Genesis knew something was up and tried to get people who lived nearby to check on him but nobody went.

A function?

wait what? who glorifies it? ok i get the club 27 admiration thing is a thing but for me i just enjoy the music. good lyrics about depression too. the fact that he killed himself is just sad