Dead Careers General

Post em.

After making a film like Army Dog it's no surprise, but kudos for him for helping a film that brutally portrayed the horrors of war to the extent it did made.

Kinda sad his career never took off.
Remember he married some woman who was suppose to be a princess. They had a reality show, all the kids were fine except for his son from another marriage, kid was autistic or some shit
Still starship troopers was great.

Dude can't act. He was fine in madmen . But alot of the time he said nothing just drank and smoked. Anything else he was in he was just terrible

Good actor. Don't know wtf he is doing some of those shit movies for.

I was in Frasier you know

Is Rick Moranis dead?

okay

war wick hehe

Didn't he recently do a movie called "the host" or something? I watched it on Netflix and it was pretty good.

this guy doesn't have a pot to shit in but every british mongoloid with a ten head has a starring role, fucking what le fuck

>bubble burst.jpg
lel

He retired to look after his kids when his wife died, pretty based desu

He retired from acting a long time ago.

Good for him.

I respect that

He looks like that I doubt he gives a shit tbqh

>betrayed by her own hands
Still would though

RIP Jesus

Mel warned him that making the Passion would incite the Hollywood Jews against him and kill his career.

Dennis Quaid.

He should have listened. Mel Gibson knows how the perfidious semites operate better than anybody.

He's a fucking clown irl though so fuck him.

Jim Caviezel is based as fuck.

Damn, based. He's a good guy, that makes me happy. I'm sure he made enough money to live comfortably anyway.

This entire cast went on to have good careers you dunce. Except for maybe C Thomas Howell, and Swayze who is literally dead.

He can never top that performance, so it's whatevs

>career
Having a supporting role in Buffy and a bit part in Supernatural while friendzoning Wil "Cuck" Wheaton is not a career

In what way? He's a christfag who tried to block medical research because "muh bible."

She probably is on real good money for NCIS through

Isn't she like 48 years old?

Casper is constantly working with ScreenJunkies though so although it's a dead career, he's milking what he has left of his Trooper fame.

Where is that kid who got famous for saying the word bitch?

Motherfucker practically torpedoed his career.

He was great in black mirrors

Not that he isn't set for life because of BB but he's a main character in a solid series on Hulu called The Path.
I think he might be a producer for it too. Not sure and don't feel like checking.

That took longer than I thought to start posting actual dead people.

Not dead yet but it seems like he's on his last legs.

you are probably talking about The Perfect Host (2010) and it wasn't that good desu

Can we save him?

That could be a list of people we're NEVER gonna make in CGI actors.

LMAO what a cuck

I know he's come back before but somehow I doubt he'll be able to do it again.

She doesn't look nor sound 48 years old, she's also pretty (that might be subjective but still). What's the trick?

His religousness limit his roles too much.

Like he could never play a beliveable character that curses like a criminal.

If you can play a cop but but cant play a criminal you are fucked.

gotta appreciate a man who doesn't give in to his oppressors

>If you can play a cop but but cant play a criminal you are fucked.

Will Smith does OK

I'm CSI

I still can't believe the media expects people to believe Robbie is in her 20s.
She's so clearly mid 30s, its not even funny.

>Mel warned him that making the Passion would incite the Hollywood Jews against him and kill his career.
Did he really?

This is believable even if you are speculating. I know for a fact megan fox was blacklisted because she made an off the cuff joke in front of spielberg about michael bay being hitler.

I still can't believe the media expects people to believe Robbie is in her 20s.

Says the guy who believes the Jezebel article that they themselves debunked

What the fuck are you even talking about?

What?

What happened to him?

Curse of King Tuts Tomb was epic

Yeah probably, but some people really look younger/older than they are. I had a friend at work, who I though was in her early twenties and one time I saw her ID - she was 35. Not only she had a body of a teenager (not that hard with current diets, training etc) but also a soft skin with that natural glow young girls have

He's a known asshole. That's why you don't see him anymore.

Australians age weirdly, look at Caitlin Stasey

He comes from a rich family that has it's own neighborhood and he's married to some princess. I wouldn't say he doesn't a pot to shit in.

he's repeatedly said "I'm still here guys my kids are all adults now Im up for stuff"

and everyone just ignores him. I'd see him in Space Balls 2

[Citation needed]

Is his career dead though. He just came off the lead role of a network drama that ran five years.

You don't get to retire from Hollywood for 20 years then suddenly decide to come back, the audience for your shit will have long since disappeared and everyone else won't give a fuck about you

>Rick Moranis drove me out of my mind. There's this whole wave of insult comedy. In the real world, if someone insults you a couple of times, you can smack them. Or punch them. You can't do that on a movie set. And these comedians walk around, and they can say whatever they want. I'm just not that handy with that. Comedians are a special breed. They can antagonize you and say whatever they... want, and you can't do anything to stop them... He's this weird looking little guy who couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fistful of fifties. He would imitate me. The first thing he says to me is, "Do you just act cool, or are you really cool?" That was the first sentence out of his mouth to me in Joel Silver's office. And I was like, "Oh... this is not going to go well." But he was one of Joel's dear friends, and he ended up making a bunch of movies for Disney. I just wasn't that sharp. I wasn't ready for that kind of crap.

Source Michael Pare on the set of Streets of Fire.

To

>anecdote of one faggot who, despite being from a large Brooklyn family, couldn't handle the banter

That's an example, faggot. Do you want a million of them?

Most comedians are like that though but that specifically seems to be a case of manlet jelously.

Moranis felt intimidated with a 6 foot hansome guy and had the need to take him down a notch.

So did you fuck her or not?

Bojack horseman

If you're so thin skinned that Rick Moranis joking that you're not cool triggers you to the point of it staying with you forever then you've no business being an actor. Actors give each other shit all the time.

That was. Couple years ago. I feel like he was in that wet hot American summer show though.

I dont get it too.

I feel like with Hollywood who you know is more important than how you Look or how you can act.
If your agent knows ppl or you have the right Friends you are set for life, doesnt matter if you are an ugly fat fuck.

Look at sam worthington career. Look at fucking Jonah hill, Seth rogen and all his friends.
They know the right ppl.

Pretty sure he's at the point where he can comfortably retire rather than his career being dead. He still has plenty of work.

He's always got Jack Bauer to fall back on.

He only chooses roles, if he doesn't like or feel like the role is good or he isnt passionate about he refuses.
He was asked to come back to the hobbit but refused.

Who's this fag?

I think he's a massive underachiever, he's good enough to have major roles in movies, but he's done one great TV show, a few shit TV shows and B movies.

Aragorn

Val kilmer is in an upcoming British film this year entitled the snowman. Sounds interesting

He's also a huge alcoholic

Poor kid never had a chance

Born retarded and raised to libtarded

Plenty of actors drink, not to mention he was leading 24 for about 10 years, only an extremely high functioning alcoholic could do that.

sounds like a nice excuse for being unemployed

yeah Ethan Hawke was in one of the worst movies of 2016

At this point who gives a fuck. he had two good roles since he returned to Hollywood. He is mentally fucked.

How? He has multiple movies a year with 4 different girls per movie. Everyone from the newest girls to the older ones still love to fuck him.

Fuck no. This cannot POSSIBLY be real.

> do a hit series on Americas number 1 network for 5 seasons. Dead career. Jim is a family man and works when he needs to.

He also turned down Vincent Cassel's role in Jason Bourne to be in Captain Fantastic. A much better movie to be sure, but he probably could have gotten 2 million to be in Bourne vs a couple hundred thousand at the most to be in this indie movie.

This is a guy who truly does not give a fuck about the money and cares about the quality of his work. He is one of the most based working actors.

One of the top rated most watched shows of the fall. Dead career. Shut your mouth ya faggot,

What the fuck are you talking about? He should get an Oscar nomination for Captain Fantastic