I wish a cow would be my friend

I wish a cow would be my friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2015-07-28/campers-flee-up-trees-as-bull-rampages-through-nt-caravan-park/6652594
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/Desi/

>that flag

Hello Prajesh.i see you enjoying time in Toronto. Good.

Cows arent for eating

I wish someone would be my friend.

friends are for normies

befriending bulls is often a first step of becoming good husband

milk cows are for friend and titty touching, meat cows are for eat

cows are cute, i saw many of them in northern slovakia on vacation, they are big and kind of scary at first but they are good animals

They are not to be trusted.

abc.net.au/news/2015-07-28/campers-flee-up-trees-as-bull-rampages-through-nt-caravan-park/6652594

A bull "acting aggressively" has caused campers to climb up trees to seek safety as it rampaged through a Northern Territory caravan park before being shot by police.

"He's gone over near a caravan and I've pulled up and got out. I went to shoo him and he turned around and had a go at me and put me up on the back of the ute."

Mr Coutts said police were called and were trying to coax the bull back to where it came from when things turned for the worse.

"It turned around and tried to attack the police car so they shot him," he said.

Superintendent Muldoon said the animal was a "local bull" and owned by someone in the community.

postan in a cow thread

They probably annoyed the animal during mating season. Of course an animal full of testosterone will cause havoc

>They probably annoyed the animal during mating season.
M8 it was out of its paddock and in a caravan park. Cows don't belong in caravan parks.

why are cows so damn cute

tfw no cow friend

I'll show you my ex then

your ex is just fat. she not cute like cow.

would have that bovine skull in with a few swift well placed blows

>be 10
>go camping
>find a bull a fair ways from camp and observe it without disturbing it
>briefly turn my back to look at some wild flowers
>bull is charging at me, i didn't realise it even knew i was there
>quickly climb up nearby tree
>bull wouldn't go away for like 3 hours, i had a lil nap
>sun is almost gone, bull is gone
>go back to camp, "where were you user?"

that cow is just using his body as a pillow

they heavily prefer resting on soft surfaces

in essence, that cow is just objectifying him

the cow tastes the dog before eating it

you still have ur mom

it was a trick ive never had a gf

There are a cow and a horse bro like this in a meadow near my home. They're always together, inseparable buddies and it's fucking adorable.
Cows and horses are not for eat desu

You have to raise them from a young age, or be like dairy cows who spend a lot of time around people. I have lots of beef cattle and they're universally cranky bastards despite being well treated.
There was a pair of calves I raised off a bottle when their mum died during birth and they got hilariously big after a few years, used to follow me around like 1100kg puppies, slept in the yard and would let kids ride on them. Was fairly sad when it came time to sell them, but they went to good homes- literally no abattoir nearby would take them as they where just too big.

I would buy a cow that big just to eat the world's biggest steaks.

>that image
wtf I'm a vegan now

Look at you...you little survivor
Nice read, came in team cow too. Fuck those cunts, fuck the lot of them , eh.

Cow tongue is delicious in a sandwich.

Is there any creature more inconsistently loving/mean then cats?
I thought they were just like that with us humans. Fuck cats, im over them.
Dogs are consistenly loving creatures

But don't fags get their heads kicked in russia?

dumping cows

Interesting...would you say their affection is conditional? Are they ever randomly affectionate towards you?

This.

Cats are kinda weirdo autists but they each have their own personality. Some are more mean or temperamental than others. They're also not bred and domesticated like dogs are so they go full feral in just a one generation if left in the wild. I still love them dumb goofballs.

>taking posts on Sup Forums seriously
How new are you?

I have cows :)

they're really cute, like big nasty dogs

>taking a post from an aussie seriously
Welcome to Sup Forums.

Think in hindsight they where 'conditioned' in that they regarded the family as part of their herd and just followed me around when I was fixing fences, rounding up sheep. With animals that big you probably didn't want much in the way of affection as they can knock you over and you'd sure as hell know it if they stepped on your foot, though the random lick to the face out of nowhere is enough to need a shower.

In some ways, had to get rid of them as the older they get, the more assertive and aggressive they'll get as well which would just end up a disaster with someone getting maimed or killed. Even if it was by accident, something 6ft at the shoulder with the weight of a small car behind it doesn't even need to mean it. So one ended up out west with a Santa Gertrudis breeder there and another went up to Qld to a small farm that needed a lot of animal