You know a culture is shit when the people torture and eat dogs

You know a culture is shit when the people torture and eat dogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=708mjaHTwKc
youtu.be/zP6Kh6N8a7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You also know a culture is shit when the people use sewer slag as cooking oil.

>killing animals for food

What's wrong with that senpai? They're bred to be eaten

I've seen worse

youtube.com/watch?v=708mjaHTwKc

or race mix

Slav

Nice argument burger. Kill yourself

Which would be fine if they didn't keep them in tiny rusty cages and beat them and torture them and skin and cook them alive. Go eat dogs but at least be somewhat humane about it.

I really hope a tsunami hits China and all of them die

Have you seen how pigs or cows are killed? That's not very humane, is it?

What's the big deal? What's the difference beetween a dog and a cow? You know you can't be objetive about it.
>inb4 logical fallacies

>I never experienced poverty so I complain about poor people's desperate lifestyle choices
Gotta love you green phams

I have never heard of Europeans torturing and skinning pigs and cows alive. Atleast they butcher them and give them a quick death instead of being a gook about it

>Brained with a bolt rifle which kills them instantly

They are kept calm until a bolt gun is put to their head in order to knock them out cold. After that they are killed without them feeling a thing. Can't compare European slaughter standards with that Chinese shit show.

So what? Eastern Europeans are poor too but don't torture and skin animals alive before they eat them. Moldovans and some Ukrainians are poorer than those people but they are humane about it.

Even in great sieges in history (even until WW1) people ate dog and cat meat without being a dick about it

Part of the reason why I will never like Muslims or the Chinese.
Mistreating dogs triggers me and I can't trust anyone who genuinely hates them (unless they were traumatized as a kid).

Yeah those poor people hate doing that but they have no other options. Torture of animals is just one of those side effects of poverty as we can see with the poor in Western countries. Just look at their faces. Those poor souls are suffering with the animals. Poverty forced them to this.

Muh feelings.
Indians worship cows, they may think the same of us.

Fair point

>look at these westerners, they shoot their animals instead of skinning and burning them alive! fucking subhumans lol

You can still buy and eat beef in India.

You could at least shoot the dog in the head/knock it unconscious before killing

They literally boil them alive because they are convinced that the dogs will taste better that way

but dogs are not pigs, they have feelings and are like half human

>because they are convinced that the dogs will taste better that way
Well do they?

hello redit

you know a culture is shit when the people torture and eat [ insert your favorite animal here]...
FAGGOT.
Just eat it.

see: lobster

>dogs are half human

fucking what

dogfucker delusion knows no bounds

Aside from the torture, raising dogs as food seems inefficient. At least, not as efficient as goats or pigs, which you can just feed grain.

Dogs are carnivores thus not really suitable as live stock. Non traditional dog eating is just stupid.

I've never understood this. How are dogs different from e.g. cows? Intelligence? So why don't we have blacks slaves in this century?

You're all fucking hypocrites if you eat other meat but wouldn't eat a dog. Just as bad as the SJWs, going on 'muh feelz'.

t. vegetarian

These subhumans believe that torturing the animals they kill will make them taste better and be healthier.
They intentionally put a blowtorch on dogs' faces and burn them until they die because their brain cooks, skin them alive, hang them over and over, etc.

You should do a bit of research about what cows are fed, you'd be surprised.

China is basically a slave country. What else would you expect?

THIS

If it eats grass it's fair game.

>people who don't like dogs and treat them with respect

The white man and dogs literally grew up together, if you don't treat them with dignity you're practically subhuman

i don't care they eat them, the only thing i hate about that is that they let them suffer so much before.
i know, its not like we are doing any better with other animals, but still...

Us people from actual countries still make the food ourselves we feed our cows Mr. Leaf

>people who don't like rats and treat them with respect

The white man and rats literally grew up together, if you don't treat them with dignity you're practically subhuman

I like hot dogs.....

Kidding aside how does a dog or a cat really taste?

there are probably more chinks in china than there are dogs why don't they just eat each other

Rats are loyal and useful the way dogs have been over the years? That's news to me.

There's a difference between pet and vermin.

Been to china, haven't eaten one but the meat literally smelled like dog. Will defo try next time

OMG...WTF
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gooks doing gook things, Nothing new here.

i just got triggered

you're an animal

Yup! Rats have been extremely useful to humans for years for medical research to create medicine that saves people's lives.

And rats can be very loyal and loving pets too.

youtu.be/zP6Kh6N8a7k

I don't know whether you're trying to be ironic or something but we're all animals. To use the term "animal" as derogatory term is both inaccurate and an insult to animals.

The fact is if you die and the dog or a cat cant get out of your house they will eat you.

The hook straight through the neck though.
and then they start torching it with a blowtorch.
kek gooks are weird AF.
Question is do they do the same to eachother?

The dog has been man's companion for thousands of years. The rat has been used as a subject for experiments for how long? 100-200 years? And people are okay with rats being used for that because they are vermin. About time they are finally good for something.

Cows and horses dindu nuffin!

Crabs also. Lets boil them alive to make them taste better, so much human western values.

Fucking monsters, live the dogees alone, they evolved to be our fucking friends, not food. Don't eat our loyal companions. This is barbarism and should be punished by death.

The rats involved in these medical experiments probably saved more human lives in just a few hundred years than dogs have done in thousands of years. Rats are human's greatest companions.

fucking dogfucker faggot

Way to go nigger, you just made me want chinese food.

literally all three non-white
kill yourself subhumans

Untermensch detected.

Would the rats have saved lives without the scientists? No? Then the scientists saved lives, not the rats.
Or we could argue that all the pigs and cows and chickens saved even more lives by feeding us and preventing starvation.

>bolt gun
You are fucking delusional if you think a bolt gun is used on a daily basis. Kys pls.

Go force feed a goose unless you're too busy picking mulim pubes out of your teeth.