The Grand Tour

So, did you all like this week's episode?

>weekly on an on demand service

Gonna' watch it tonight after my gf finishes work. Is it any good?

Watching it later on.
What did you think about Namibia's special last week? I thought it was comfy and old top gear tier. Loved it.

The driving in circles and waking up the hamster in a helicopter was way too scripted again. The rest was comfy fine.

I stopped watching this after the second episode which was so fucking bad

Does it get any better later on?

The helicopter could have been fine bantz but the rhino bullshit and tranquilizer on hammond was scripted. The going in circles I kinda believed that.
It gets better.

Yeah a bit, special was the best and the celeb dying joke is now only like a minute long (which is a least better then a boring interview). But I have more hope for the second season. They shot half of this season before airing the first episode, so there was no feedback to work with.

>the guy who doesn't even glance back
Hardcore

>The going in circles I kinda believed that

A satellite phone but no cheapass compass? I could believe the production team fucking with them on purpose, but I'm not 100% sold on that idea.

>What did you think about Namibia's special last week?

boring and overscripted

I liked it. I don't think it is near the level of the Africa or Vietnam specials, but those were in a league of their own too.

What sort of vehicles would you guys like to see in a new special?

James May did seem genuinely pissed off.

I only watched the first couple of episodes before I was just getting annoyed by the scripting. Might sit it out for a couple of series until they work the kinks out.

I loved the dildo battle

>brake lights on a tank

Only genuine part in the whole thing I felt.

>no brake light
>suddenly stop
>team mates behind couldn't stop it in time
>tank crash into another tank

I liked the most recent episode. Bug-out car and The Excellent shenanigans were great.

I liked it, but it felt a bit too boring.
I don't mean that the show was boring, but the plot, I suppose.
All their recent special in Top Gear have been about really fun challenges, like finding the Nile and building a bridge, etc.
Whereas this special was just travel from A to B, and here are some sights to see on the way.

Forgot about Hammond and fish.
Anybody else just can't bear fish taste?
I tried all my life, but when i put fish in mouth i always instantly wanna threw up.
Also meat taste is no good, but bearable.