/afl/

>Canberra women Hannah Mouncey will attempt to become the first transdgender woman to play in the AFLW
>Mouncey, 27, represented Australia in the men’s handball side that attempted to qualify for the Rio Olympics before transitioning into a female
>She has already trialled for AFLW clubs including Melbourne and has interest from several Victorian sides given her powerful 100kg, 190cm physique.
>Mouncey kicked 15 goals in the last three home-and-away games after moving from the midfield into the ruck for Ainslie in AFLW Canberra.
>She has permission from the AFL to play given her testosterone levels are lower than most females and an agent in Tim Hazell pushing her draft prospects.
kek

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/20595511/footy-forensics-statistics-win-all-afl-premiership
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good thread.

Tips for week 1?

Crows
West Coast
Geelong
Sydney

Giants
Port
Richmond
Essendon

Elite

>100kg, 190cm physique.

Holy shit this is going to be hilarious.

Will the liberals side with the woman or the tranny?

>takes hanger
>turkey slaps bitches

Also, I want to fucking die.

>LE HOLY SHIT XD
calm down, dickhead

looking at Fallon Fox we can see that they will defend a man bashing up women in the name of progress.

ummm, like, news flash, like, hellooo, earth to you?!

>bigfooty posting

ELITE

>100kg
>male bone structure and density

Someone is going to get killed if she hits them high the wrong way.

>Richmond second most likely to win the flag on some meme ELO ratings
thoughts lads?

espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/20595511/footy-forensics-statistics-win-all-afl-premiership

BASED STRAFFO

the woman, obviously

ELO can't know that Richmond will bottle it, in true Richmond style.

>including Melbourne
can this season get any worse

they can't kick a score against decent teams with their meme forward line

I expect all their games will be close but they'd have to get very lucky to win three matches against good opposition

>not wanting a player that would physically destroy their opponents on your team
i can't believe this is what the feminists want

:^(

this is why I'll never create a twitter account, can't risk losing access to the man who is on stress leave but doesn't feel stress

I wanna hear his thoughts on the dickgirl player.

Bretty sure you can just log out and look at them, hopefully he never goes private, you can just tell he wants one of his sassy tweets to go viral.

you have to have a twitter account to view all tweets, when I'm logged out I can only view the most salient tweets (as selected by the twitter algorithms)

Damn, I didn't know that.

I've been missing out on so much, why did he block you?

>when I'm logged out I can only view the most salient tweets (as selected by the twitter algorithms)
wut

this changes everything

why are you phoneposting, you piece of shit?

Wow i thought he liked to brag about his height,

you know why

>powerful 100kg, 190cm physique
Built like a brick Straffhouse.

that's insulting, straffgod is well clear of 100 kegs

Reminded me of the transgender weightlifter who cleaned the national records in NZ not long ago.

I'm 200 pounds and 6'4" but still look like a twink bitch, he's either 270+ or easily south of 6'

he's 6'3" and easily 140kg

???

HEAVE HO UNNA

Looks like a penguin foot.

>that jacket

How does he possibly think it fits?

Was Jarryd invited?

he was the photographer m8

Shouldn't be allowed. Look at those massive levers. low test or not you can't actually reverse the effects of complete puberty on a 6'3 adult male can you? At least not to the level of a 6'3 adult female

Selwood in there is an absolute farce, loses all credibility, he was good at best and missed like 6 games

O shit I thought you just posted the actual team not your version. this is even worse desu, you have 14 midfielders in that team

Massive amount of fat on the quads

>treloar
>no oliver
>betts
lel