typical swede

What sport is this?

jesus fucking christ thats a horse cock

>tf
>tp

mad af white boy that his dicklet can never satisfy a woman like a brotha can

It's always Swedes or Brits.

Holy shit why?
Please explain to me in 2 posts why I should turst any swede or brit.
I'll go ahead and link this post, cause you faggots won't answer. I await your replies, brits, swedes, and jannies.

Australian with a proxy, dumbo

Whos she

SWEDEN YES

What's up /box/.

the only sport a white woman was made for. sucking the BBC while her trump supporter boyfriend cowers in the corner in fear of the black master

>sweden
not surprised

Is this /bundes/?

AHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAAHAAH

I'm just getting into interracial (black dick, white chick) now. I don't know why.

>Sweden will become a Muslim-majority country within our lifetimes

>i'm a cuck getting into cuck
no wonder, is the sky blue?

i wonder if the other guys are muslim or just memeing with him

>i'm a cuck
I didn't say that. Could you please point out where you're getting that from?

>i like watching women i'm attracted to getting fucked by black men while masturbating

is literally what you said

as long as we can get some african brothas. i want to find a big muscly black chad to date myt little sister so i can have a black nephew.

whites need to fuck off

> satisfying a woman only depends on size
U wot m8

But he said i'm a cuck getting into cuck. I'll go along with the last part for the sake of sympathy but not the first.

>Autism the post
This is a sports board cucklord. What sport is this?

more like unholy fuck

cuckoldry is a sport

It should be alt-sport.

@78080579
Yummy

so is cup holding but you wouldn't know anything about that

>1 (one) webm
I feel like the OP isn't even trying

hey cuck mods

this is depressing, make all the memes you want but when your sister is dating a darkie you'll be legitimately pissed off

no matter the team, it's likely a majority of Canadians hoisting that cup you cuckold faggot.

pic related to literally ALL bbc/cuck posting

have yet to meet anyone that could counter this

>muh sister
Do you have a vagina. m8?

>britcucks having any opinion

Huh? You sound like some feminist: 'would you speak to your mother like that?' People have different opinions about women who are not their sister and women who are their sister. It's a common dissonance.

>a bunch of canadians playing for american teams
>cuckold

oh the ironing

>Players get to choose who drafts them
>Players all get to be Eric Lindros

>REEEE you don't like cucking???
>BETTER BE FEMININE, CAUSE KEKING IS MANLY

I understand that you don't have a drop of testosterone in your body. I hope you don't. I'm literally becoming disgusted with the though you do.

for

>your sister is dating a darkie
this is 100% your dad's fault

I didn't mention cucking. I just pointed out that your argument was stupid.

Black men are:

>Physically more attractive.
>Generally fit, athletic, ripped, with perfect, symmetric bodies. They are the closest thing to a Greek polykleitan ideal of beauty that you could find.
>The contrast between white and dark skin entangled in passion is absolute, ideal perfection. Is synthesizes the symbolic opposite aspects inherent to Nature into a superior, symbiotic unity.
>They are more manly, supportive, protective, self-aware than white "men".
>They are better lovers overall.
>They give women the time of their lives sexually speaking. There's nothing like having sex with a black man. Nothing earthly, at least. Having sex with a superior BLACK GOD is the maximum earthly pleasure a human being can ever experience.

Given this, I can totally understand why people are obsessed with them.

>americans pay canadians millions of dollars a year to pretend to give a shit about their city
>win the cup and bring it home to Canada where it belongs to show people they actually give a shit about

yeah, it's definitely cuckoldry.

you don't need to mention what you're literally sucking, we can all see it cuck.

>burgers triggered

lel, why are white americans so insecure

Thats just an example, she isnt or i'd never talk to her again if she did

>it's the Brits
Look, we all know Americans like cuckoldry way more. Look how present their history with slavery is in their society. They have a right to be way more fucked up that us when it comes to this.

you can tell this guy is on some juice and probably some shit that makes your dick bigger

that didn't even look natural

also

>posting blacked degeneracy

>Americans
>white

Huh? As was already made clear, i'm not defending cuckoldry. Maybe stop being so passionate about the subject and you might be able to see that.

Looks deformed. Terrible shape and way to big for womens

anyone else get hard watching that?

You think women care about that? You are obviously a virgin and don't understand women very well. Just look at the meat on that thing.

I'm like 90% certain that cuck posting is Sup Forums shitposting in order to increase their recruitement of angry betas

Uh...
>UH DUDE LOOK AT THAT DICK
>Why are you so passionate about the subject

do these people not even read what they type? dear god what the fuck is wrong

It's like 1984 where they stopped people from having sex to whip them up into a frenzy. The American posters don't seem to understand that and get mad anyway. They are the true cucks.

I mean this guy is clearly mad he can't satisfy any womenmaybe you're right. Sup Forums was proven to be mostly non white. I dunno why people associate Sup Forums = white nazis when most aren't even white.

why?

>implying I read your post
>your image is read I love BC
what were you saying cuck? I didn''t exactly read it, trash isn't usually worth inspecting

>canadian teams are so shit they can't afford to pay their players
>boohoo you guys are just cucks

AHAHAHAHHAA HE DELETED THIS POST HOLY SHIT
THE TRUE KEK GENTLEMEN

Whp are you replying to? You imaging a BBC lover you can be friends with? Cuck,

Obvious bait

>t. perverted BBC lover

I'm replying to your obvious desperate ass, holy shit you even replied to me after I responded to your deleted post.

Your ilk seems to be very proficient at it.