This is why boxing is DEAD

Literally who gives a fuck about this fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fBgdf6ZGxts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there isnt that many fights left for aj lad

pulev created the most exciting klitschko fight in years, no problems with it. he is kind of a literally who but he is a maniac that will storm forward looking to KO aj and is actually a top guy in the division compared to all the cans he has been fighting up to wlad. would be the 2nd best opponent on his record

>boxing
Lol

The 80,000 people going to the stadium to watch it

HW division isn't that deep, Pulev is a top 6 or 7 fighter, it's just a mandatory title defense before Wilder or Fury (if he comes back) next year

Who do you want him to box, Brock Lesnar?

Upset of the century. Kubrat has never lost to a black fighter and never will. He enjoys beating them up. He's told me himself off the record. Boxing insider here

*Blocks your path*

A lot of white girls apparently

>The 80,000 goys going to the stadium to watch it

ftfy

>That
>White

2/10

this

pulev v. joshua will be better than expected

Im from Bulgaria, and i follow Pulevs progress from some time.He has never held back from his form.
Yes Wlad KOed him, but that was one of his best fights.Thing is, Pulev hasnt stoped improving and no matter what happens in that night, undoubtedly his at the very least a risk for Joshie, and you know, when you have alot to lose its not as easy to play your game

Wilder would booty heem both of these plebs.

dumb white cuck fans make black guys who hate them rich. Many such cases! White people are just natural cucks. Sad!

Bulgarians are a brave and ferocious fighting people if he gives Joshua no respect and charges him to knock him out even if he gets kod himself he will win as a legend. He has the power to KO Joshua because Joshua doesn't have a great chin

Wilder is a fucking bitch. Joshua will eat his retarded child.

nobody wants to fight AJ cos they know they'd get KO'd. The only people who are going to agree to fight him are nobodies trying to make a name for themselves.

this is a pretty good fight to be honest mate

>not wanting the inevitable Gorilla rumble rematch

what? I thought aj was fighting wilder

Pulev first
then probably Ortiz
and Wilder last (who has the best chance of beating AJ so theyre putting it off)

It's a pretty good fight on paper but AJ should walk through him quite easily.

Pretty sure Wilder is fighting Ortiz.

>pretty
>Pretty
I don't know why I did that; please forgive me.

yeah I agree expecting joshua to flatten him

pulev should be able to cause him problems from the outside though, excellent jab, horrid defense

good idea, wouldn't want to fight the best in your prime...

Joshua is younger than all the other top HWs so he can afford to wait.

wilder is a bum mate

ortiz is going to flatten him with his rolls

Ortiz is overrated af with shit stamina plus he's off the roids now

Expect ortiz to outbox wilder, gas then get windmilled to sleep

if Kubrat actually worked on his dogshit defence this time around, he has a good chance of heeming the nigga

youtu.be/fBgdf6ZGxts

He's 1.20 odds to get KO'd by Joshua but he probably is the 6th best heavyweight in the world, he might as well go for broke and pressure

AJ is the most exciting fighter on that planet, if he's fighting the local postman it would still gain interest from the media and do well tickets sales

He doesn't have the power to do that, best he can do is give him some problems with his jab for a few rounds

it's basically the best fight that can be made on short notice dumb toothpaste
They wanted the Wlad rematch but he retired
Wilder and Ortiz are in talks to fight each other
Parker is fighting the boring Fury
Pulev really the only world class fighter who isn't already doing stuff, still a good fight for both. Should get your moneysworth from it

You're right. I don't want to see Joshua defend his belt against a mandatory top ten challenger with a superb jab and tiring body shot ability. I'd much rather see him get stripped so that he can fight a Tuscaloosa dindu windmill who has never fought a top ten opponent. Off yourself baiter.
If joshua wants to be the best he has to clear out the division and defend his belts. He will beat Pulev, but Pulev will be the second best name on his resume.

He should get that Stipe Micocic or Overeem fight made and end the MMA meme forever

>HW division isn't deep
Which is why the clinchkos have been around for so long dominating the worst division in boxing

Can't believe kubrat doesn't go to America & train with Freddie roach or some other great boxing trainer. Stays with losers baka

I used to call boxing dead, too, then Mayweather-McGregor happened and I saw how absolute shit McGregor was and he's our best guy below welterweight, ffs. It was obvious there are light years between mma "striking" and boxing. So, here I am in another boxing thread. fml.

america hasnt been relevant in HW boxing for decades, gramps

>never lost to a black fighter and never will
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, kid.