Why did other students bully her?

Why did other students bully her?

They literally saw supernatural stuff on a daily basis. Is the belief in something others cant see really the cause of ridicule in the wizarding world?

>Harry was originally supposed to end up with Luna

She would have zero limits in bed.

Best wife material in the series. No question.

>ends up with the most boring cunt imaginable instead

It's a very poorly written movie user.

inb4 the copypasta

that girl in school you teased but should've been trying to fuck

So glad I made the right choice on that one

he would have end up having this

>he chose a ginger slut over this beautiful virgin

Dickhead

nice teeth and eyes but man she needs to fire her makeup artist asap

She looks like one of those drug fucked girls from enter the dragon

She was a fucking freak and looked like one too looneyfag

Eyes like that are a dime a dozen on the British Isles, just go for someone else.

>Hermione has only been in the wizarding world since she was 11, has learned that goblins, dragons, ghosts, invisibility cloaks, and unicorns are real, and that people can travel in time, turn into animals, and come back from the dead

>"DURR HARRY THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS INVISIBLE HORSES"

well I mean aside from the droopy tits that lady was bretty good imo

>be best Wizardfu
>get bullied by haters

Need I speak more?

now you've done it *unzips wand*

So glad I made the right choice to rape her

It makes sense for Hermione not to believe in them since her knowledge of the wizarding world all comes from books and what she sees first hand.
It would be out of character for Hermione to believe in something out of blind faith.

she looks like trailer trash

Everyone in the series should be bullied for being in an adaption of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Waiting for you.

But Thestrals are a legit animal
Hermione just happened to conveniently forget about their existence because the plot needed some contrived drama
Even more dumb is that she remembers their existence just in time to be smart again in the biology class

The only reason I click on harry potter threads

So she thinks that if she hadn't read about something, it doesn't exist?

What an idiot.

I'm talking about this one.

The thing about this pasta that makes me chuckle most is the notion that James Bond has anything to do with beauty, wonder or excitement.

Isn't she the daughter of the guy with no nose? Should've killed her to be honest

Would
Shouldn't you be fucking some supermodels right now? Fucking chad normie

And there it is

>god tier
>ayn rand

lmao

Its a character flaw, her parents are both muggles so she had to learn everything by reading.
So shes unable to accept that things aren't always what they appear, unless a book tells her too.

what, you don't like reading page after page of [autistic screeching]?

>posting this about the only good character

Kill yourself.

hey i know this is a bit offtopic but does anyone here watch criminal minds?

is it a good show? I stopped after season 5 or so when the original old guy left.

I like shows with a longer per season arc or per show arc, than just an episode.

I would fuck the little nerdy dude in two seconds, no homo

Actually I've only watched like three episodes but some of them were pretty all right, I liked the one where there were these three teenage girls in the basement and they were told only two could live so two of them murdered the unpopular fat girl with their bare hands about ten seconds before the cops found them

Aren't Hufflepuffs all omegas who get treated like shit anyway?

Makes me wonder what are popular conspiracy theories in wizarding world.

Could you use the Room of Requirement to conjure nudes of every hot girl in Hogwarts? Just a huge room filled with naked pictures?

Except she's Ravenclaw

>conjuring nudes
Not conjuring a perfect submissive duplicate of whatever girl you're thinking of and a camera

Why would you bother, when you can buy love potions that make the girl do whatever you want at the local joke shop?

She is? Aren't Ravenclaws supposed to be the studious ones though? I thought the weirdos were all Hufflepuffs.

Hufflepuffs are actually meant to be normies iirc, it's Slytherin and Ravenclaw who get the degenerates

Man she has the british Look.

Would still hug :3

Because you only get, like 3 Hogsmeade visits tops and you need something to tide you over

goblins run the ministry

You can order them in, it was done in the sixth book

She's Irish.

Isn't she french? Also those nudes hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Are you confusing her with Clemence Poesy?

How new are you?

Do you think anyone ever took a fat wizard shit in moaning myrtles bowl?

I mean what can a ghost really do after you leave a log of shit in her house

No, Gryffindor is the Chad house, Ravenclaw is the Asian medical student house, Hufflepuff is the wageslave house, and Slytherin is the Hitler youth house

Ginny was a mistake.

I still don't know why Amortentia wasn't banned, it's basically the imperius curse in liquid form

>Shouldn't you be fucking some supermodels right now? Fucking chad normie
I'd rather a girl who wasn't a drug fucked sex slave but each to their own user.

>Luna Lovegood was a Ravenclaw
Is this another Berenstain thing? Because I could have sworn she was a Hufflepuff.

Rowling is a hack, what else is new

Most accurate assessment.

apparently her mum is french.

Swear all you like user - she's a Ravenclaw

Emma calm the fuck down.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I looked it up and confirmed she was a Ravenclaw. But I always seem to remember her as being a Hufflepuff, because everyone was always like 'typical weird Hufflepuff'.

It was banned in Hogwarts. (Though they teach how to make it, lol)

wroooooong faggot

Because even for batshit wizards her family was weird

Its a mandela effect.

Happen to me

She was always a Ravenclaw you dumb moviefag, she's too cool for Hufflecuck.

She just wrote in hee fetishes
>Tom, did I ever tell you about your father? He was a muggle Lord who rules over the local community, and had no respect for me or my magic. But he was pretty hot, so I drugged him a constant supply of Amortentia and kept him as my sex slave for months while I waited for my anchor baby (you) to be born. Didn't work, he jumped ship as soon as I stopped feeding him potion and never payed me a penny in child support. And he was a good friend.

did you not go to school?

Ravenclaw bros WW@?

>only good character
>one dimensional shitter
>the memers choice
Kys senpai

Since theres exactly FIVE professions in the Harry Potter universe:

1. Professor
2. Shopkeeper
3. Ministry
4. Death Eaters
5. Adventurer

Rate my business idea, sharks

Basically, i'd buy a ton of house elves, since they're literally slaves. Then, i'd use them to massbrew polyjuice potions because the ingredients are aparently easy enough for 12 year olds to procure.

By mass marketing Polyjuice and cornering on the market, I maintain a monopoly.

With these potions, i'd open up brothels, staffed by either elves or imperiused humans.

The way it works is, you come in one of the thousands of hairs that your crush drops on a daily basis, and hand it to the elf prostitute.

For 10 or 100 or whatever galleon amount I wanted to charge, i'd corner the fucking market in an afternoon.

I'd even sell home kits for people with real waifus.

This meme is retarded. I don't even know where to begin

Here Luna, have one of my glazed turds

>Hufflepuffs are actually meant to be normies iirc

I thought Hufflepuffs were all supposed to be eccentric autists?

>Griffyndor

Chads and dudebros

>Slytherin

Sup Forums and Hot Topic rejects

>Ravenclaw

Turbonerds

>Hufflecuck

Autists and all the other losers

The ingredients are actually rare (they had to steal from Snape's personal stash) and it is supposedly difficult to make (of course it's ignored in the later books because lol plot convenience).

Besides it only works on humans, pic related.

Please do not bully the Hufflepuffs

>turns people into catgirls
Not seeing the problem desu

What are you going to do about it, nerd?

But what If they were normal horses, just enchanted to be invisible to keep them safe from magic wolves. Seems like something the smartest witch of her age might deduce. Easy experiment to tell between carts pulled by invisible horses and self propelled magic carts. Try touch the horses.

>become catgirl
>still ugly

Rowling is such a hack

>hairline

like cuckwork

What WOULD a Hufflepuff do? If they had the guts to stand up for themselves or seek revenge they'd be a Gryffindor or a Slytherin

Hufflepuffs are nice people, pls no bully.

Just stand there and take it I guess.

Ravenclaws would probably cast a subtle but nasty curse.

I love stphekn king

Because she was That Kid. The annoying one who rightly had no friends.
>Harry was originally supposed to end up with Luna
Says who?

She was bullied because she got sorted into a house full of intellectual snobs and she's the daughter of a tabloid journalist

>tfw no one else is smart enough to see Nurgles

>nudes
not
her
>french
shes a potato

potato

christ i cant believe how dumb anons here are

>scrolling through the front page
>see boring potter thread so I keep scrolling
>remember this pasta that has aged like a fine cheese
>scroll back up and read through the thread
EVERY FUCKING TIME STOP DOING THIS TO ME IT ISN'T FAIR THIS SHIT IS KILLING ME REEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine being user in that board and having to be all like "damn, Shitposter, your pasta is fuckin' fine, all repetitive with your stale bait and horrific additions. I would totally reply to you, both Anonymously and as the real me." when all he really wants to do is post another Bane thread in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be user and not only sit in your chair while this autist flaunts his boring pasta in front of you, the sanefagged replies barely concealing the repetitiveness and autism, and just sit there, post after post, thread after thread, while he perfected that pasta. Not only having to tolerate his aspergers but his haughty attitude as the newfags tell him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, OC LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his extra chromosome fucking posting contort into types of shitposts you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been responding to nothing but a healthy diet of Arnold and katana and later alleged John pasta for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sup Forums. You've never even seen anything this fucking boring before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his rolling stomach as he giggles again and posts suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "original (for that is what he calls himself)" pasta, the pasta he worked so hard for months. And then he posts in a other thread, and you know you could shitpost in every thread in this board before the mods could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking user. You're not going to lose your future posts over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.