Why does it seems that Harrison Ford didn't give a shit about TFA...

Why does it seems that Harrison Ford didn't give a shit about TFA? In interviews he seemed he didn't give a shit and even on screen we didn't see his enthusiasm and quirkiness we saw on the sequels.

Because he knew it was a glib facimile

>glib facimile

Because he was in it for a payday or was contractually obligated to do it (there's probably a clause somewhere in one of his contracts stating that he had to come back for a sequel, it was just merciful that they killed him off in this one)
He new just as we did that it was milking a franchise that had already been bled dry and overworked by the prequels

because he's a giant cunt who's up his own arse and can't have a laugh

>inb4 thats cool or "why should he be a slave to the panels or interviewers"

there a difference, he's just a fuckin cunt and when he turned up in the new blade runner trailer i immediately dropped it. Its actually jarring when he shows up, like he refused to change his fucking hair style or anything from normal every day life so he just walks into frame and immediately pulls you out of the whole film like, "oh yep, there's that old cunt who can't act"

stupid fuck, i wish he died last year for the epic memes and then to never be spoken of again.

Ford has slightly more brains than most actors and he knew it was pure shit as soon as he read the script.

Fucking queer.

>Ford has slightly more brains than most actors

kek no

He literally never wanted to be associated with that pleb shit. He wants to be known as Indiana Jones only

glad you agree

He has extreme anxiety, you should see him in other interviews for other stuff. He's gripping his legs and chair arms and fidgeting like crazy. Its pretty interesting that he can act at all

>He literally never wanted to be associated with that pleb shit.
>does the film anyway

le epic sellout

None of actors actually gave a shit
Uwe Boll's movies have higher acting level than TFA

Personally I think that Harrison Ford had some kind of stroke sometime after 2008 but it was kept secret, ever since that year he seems like a completely different person to what he was, lacking in energy and an overall lack of any personality.

I don't believe it

It's called being 74

Meanwhile Donald Trump spent more than a year travelling to multiple states a day doing countless rallies, doesn't smoke or drink and is years older than Ford.

He started smoking a lot of weed in the 2000's

He just has a seething hatred for reporters and journalists like any proper white male.

>Donald Trump
Is four years younger than Ford.

Chewie, we're homo in this gay movie.

>Harrison Ford didn't give a shit
Yeah, he almost complained about the insane amount of money he received for these movies. Yet he loves ruining them. Fucking ungrateful kike should step aside.

Shut the fuck up you retarded faggot.

Nigga, in every single interview he is always acting bothered about the money he is receiving and the role he is rehashing. He should be thankful for the iconic roles he has played. Instead he is a giant ungrateful douche kike.

>Nigga, in every single interview he is always acting bothered about the money
Show me user.

Because TFA was tailored for a world and a generation Ford is not part of.

>proper white male
>white male
>white

You say what now?

not guy you're replying to but any recent interviews and he seems like a grumpy old fuck

>han solo should have died in jedi
>I only came back cause he died and the money
>oh the money i've made is obscene and it disgusts me but everything about han solo disgusts me so fuck it
This Bladerunner 2 is going to suck a bag of dicks, largely thanks to the ungrateful pile of shit that Ford is.

He's always been like that. I was watching some of his old interviews a couple of days ago and he's has always been this way. Admittedly he used to sometimes actually answer the questions but his overall demeanor is the same as it has always been.

>"As a man I've always felt Irish, as an actor I've always felt Jewish."

Ford knows what Hollywood is about.

>donald trump

Is fat as fuck and has lived off a steady diet of KFC and pizza for 50 years. He is literally a walking heart attack waiting to happen.

Fucking Jimmy Carter looks better than he does and he's 92 and beat ass cancer.

Trump is an alcoholic, like all deep thinkers.

Trump doesn't drink at all. He also likes his steak well done.

It has nothing to do with Star Wars specifically, Ford has just been a cynical old fuck for the past decade. He puts the absolute bare minimum into every role. Not even sure why he's still acting honestly, it's clear he gets no joy from it.

Trump would have run as a Democrat if Democrats weren't such weirdos.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh, you're serious? He shat on Lucas and flat out refused to say certain lines during the original trilogy. At the time, Lucas actually had people saying no to him. TFA at least had professional script writers.

He's been a grumpy fuck since the late nineties but i've never seen him crying about the money he got paid. I've only ever seen him say he doesn't want to talk about the money.

Because he doesn't give a shit about TFA.

>TFA at least had professional script writers.
Why was it so fucking awful?

Why are you laughing? Star Wars was never good.

Guinness knew this.
Ford knew this.
Fischer knew this.

Instead Trump ran as a republican because republican voters are fucking stupid.

but he likes his women under-done and without consent

no, he wouldn't have

he was already dead in ROTJ.
At least he showed a bit of care in this one.

movie could have been watchable if not for the autismo antagonist

>without consent
[reference needed]

Rey and Finn were both awful, they shit on the established characters and the story didn't make sense. It was pathetic.

>Bu-but Lucas!
Nice goalpost moving.

He ran as a Republican because America is sick of "holier than thou" Democrats

yeah, i watched it a few days ago and damn i never felt wasting time in a worse way. and i browse Sup Forums daily

OP is a faggot. Leave Ford alone. They would have done anything to get him in that movie.

>i watched it a few days ago
I hope you learned your lesson.

yes sir.
i liked rogue one tho. am i retarded?

Because he's always hated Han Solo. Mark Hamill comes across as the only one of the original cast who actually likes Star Wars.

If you like anything to do with disney wars you should kill yourself.

But he gave a much better performance in TFA than in Indiana Jones 4

not planning on looking that stuff anytime soon, but yeah will probably kms just to be safe

>not planning on looking that stuff anytime soon
But you just watched rogue one, that fucking counts user.

Part Time