You ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?

You ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-7ybCze-Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ironic

>I knew I couldn't beat him so I stabbed him in his sleep
lmao

The only tragedy was his name

Sheev was certainly upfront about it

You ever hear the tragedy of Darth Bane the big?

If I influence your midichlorians, will you not die?

>did I ever tell you about Darth Bootylicious the THICC?

>UNLIMITEEEEEEEEEEED POWEEEEEERRRRR
Why is Sheev so autistic?

He was so big in fact, he could crash planes

He was a good friend.

Can someone here explain to me why anyone would ever use the light side of the force? Yoda has been training in it for pretty much his entire life and that's like 900 years where sheev is just a regular old man and he was even if not a little stronger than yoda. Is the dark side just that OP?

Nah, the dark side has some neat abilities, but Sheev was OP on his own

You ever hear the tragedy of Darth OP The Faggot? It's right here on Sup Forums.

Autistic SW fan here. Previously there was a lot of siths back there but they thinned dark side because of their numbers. After Darth bane (I'm not memeing around, that was his sith name) created the rule of two siths they have upper hand compared to numerous jedis.

>Sheev had the high ground

Thats a Reddit legend you fag

is that a fart joke?

Luke, did I ever tell you about Darth Plagueis. remembered as Darth Plagueis the Wise, was a male Muun Dark Lord of the Sith and heir to the lineage of Darth Bane. Trained by Darth Tenebrous, Plagueis mastered the art and science of midi-chlorian manipulation. Obsessed with eternal life, he experimented with ways to cheat death and create new life from the midi-chlorians. In his public guise as Magister Hego Damask II of the InterGalactic Banking Clan, Darth Plagueis backed the rise and fall of certain star systems, businesses, and crime lords, earning him many enemies and putting the Galactic Republic into turmoil.He was a good friend.

How did Analkin beat all the Jedi in the Jedi Temple, but it takes him 900 years of saber twirling to fight Obi-Wan?

There were only younglings in the temple. They weren't that difficult to defeat as a jedi master.
The real jedi were killed with the order 66 given by sheev.

So, basically the Jedi lost because they didn't have an order 66.

Dark side
> need ambition, lust for power, negative emotions, etc
> need to train an apprentice who will eventually kill you
> don't even have time to fuck prostis, usually end up horribly disfigured, no woman will ever love you
> get all these powers that are only good for killing people
Light side
> can just chill all day doing magic tricks
> comfy as fuck
> usually don't lose body parts
> ain't allowed to love no hoe, but can still fuck mad bitches
> get paid a shit ton of credits, can usually retire after a few jobs

Sounds like the dark side is for a bunch of hating ass niggas

>>I knew I couldn't beat him so I stabbed him in his sleep
youtube.com/watch?v=R-7ybCze-Cg

Siths. Because I'm Sith. I'm a dark force user. I'm privy to the dark force secrets. I know a way to save those you love. I know how to save Padme. I have unlimited powah. I am the Senate. I restore order. I punish the treason. bent. I see through the Jedi's hypocrisy. I lift the senate pods with force. I shoot lightning. I oversee the Death Star construction. I'm the one capable of bringing peace to the Galaxy. And I am not evil. If there's one manipulative liar it's the Jedi council. So congratulations, Yoda. I've just officially outed you, my little green friend.

Dark side
>create life through midichlorians
>save people from dying
>cheat death
Light side
>lift small rocks
>???

Reading this makes me wanna be a magical-samurai-wizard-man from space

>They had the upper hand
You mean the high ground?

Did TFA invent the 'light' side or is that term used in Lucas' movies?