Why are Japanese very sensitive to criticism of Japan?

Why are Japanese very sensitive to criticism of Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/「日本スゴイ」のディストピア-戦時下自画自賛の系譜-早川-タダノリ/dp/4787220659
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are?

It's just that we are misunderstood more often than those in the west.
We try to explain ourselves but it doesn't always end well.
This might make us look more sensitive to criticism.

You're not sensitive or misunderstood than any other East Asian country. If you want to talk about sensitive to criticism it's the Chinese that are super touchy. Japanese got nothing on those guys.

Why will you not apologise for bayonetting chinese babies and raping korean women and torturing people sadistically? Why is it so hard to say sorry?

Why would any of that require an apology?

japs care more about public image than westerners so most of them get agitated by any form of criticism of their nation because your personal image is interconnect with their country

Japan is a circlejerk country. It's not new too, it's been around since pre-ww2 Japan.

amazon.co.jp/「日本スゴイ」のディストピア-戦時下自画自賛の系譜-早川-タダノリ/dp/4787220659

>t third world

Maybe we've changed our attitude in the past decade.
We've given up trying to make ourselves understood.

pride is the root of all sin

We don't know what really happened.
I think it's dishonest to apologize for something we aren't sure or we weren't personally involved.

Those books got more published after the earthquake and the tsunami in 2011.
We've realised that our prosperity is based on a 'shaky' ground and started craving for affirmation.

It comes from Japanese traditional rule. In Japan, if you say something eccentric to other people, he or she will be exiled from Japanese communities in many cases. If you have some interest in us, you should study Japanese history.

Bonsoir, Monsieur ou Madame. Comment allez-vous?

because we respect social harmony and group think and shit.

>it's been around since pre-ww2 Japan.
this is true. are there more insecure races than japanese on earth?

Can you provide translation for these headlines? Most people here don't speak your language.

because they have deep cultural insecurity issues

>muh herritage fags talking about cultural insecurities

japan nanbar wan!

Autism

>THIS IS THE GREATNESS OF JAPAN.
>Why is japanese military the most powerful in the world.
>Why are japanese products sells so well in the world market.
>Why does japanese culture amaze the world so much.
and bla bla.
Not so different from some narcissistic japanese shitposts on Sup Forums.

Do you understand?

sure they are as much sensitive as you diaspora azns

lel, top kek. The only crap from Japan I see in the West, besides some of the cars and vidya, is the cringy anime crap. I used to see a lot of fancy cosmetics from Japan, but even that has now been taken over by South Korea.

USA!!USA!!
Oh you too

Sorry m8, this is just my general observation though. Idk what kind of the the Gooks have stricken for themselves, but I do see much more of their crap being promoted and included in our mainstream.

what kind of a deal*

Most Anons here are extremely touchy and scared of everything.

lel, top kek. The only crap from Korea I see in the West, besides some of sumsung and cheap cars, is the cringy Idol crap on Youtube and chans that are weeb sites. I used to see a lot of outsourced stuff from Korea, but even that has now been taken over by China

Hello Japanese user, do you have missile drills in Niigate and Akita?

why

It's the mentions of it. From what I've noticed, in movies and tv shows, if someone talked gibberish, they'd tell him stop speaking chinese, not it's Korean. Also, more Korean main stream actors. ABC is now also making a US remake of a Korean tv show "Good Doctor". The k-pop is becoming more famous as well. Korean cosmetics, as I've already mentioned. Kimchi is easier to buy than ramen at this point. Around me, Korean restaurants are popping up slowly, meanwhile the Japanese ones are closing down.

Sensitive to some stuff on int. if you talk about America and getting nuked they are ok with that. Talk about South Korea and how they outplayed the Japanese in the consumer electronics business and they get all pissy. basically any comparison to Koreans or Chinese they get all pissy, but talking about America they have nothing but respect.

America is savage when they castrated Japan.

>huu dur
such little examples dont explain anything because all the little things you are saying arent really what only youve achieved. any other developed country has the equivalents

you think its been prevailing but its just because you only go around such places where everyone talks about and watches what you love

go outside of your playgrounds for a change.