/got/ general

The official "Branpedo keeps ruining threads so we have to keep this shit show alive" edition

>keep forcing a general when it keeps 404ing due to lack of interest
let it go, lad
no one cares

Jaqen H'Ghar?

just let it die

It's not gonna be over for another 2 years

/got/ is reddit

We're dying

I rooting for the Night King, am i wrong?

even then the not-to-great memes will stay with us for at least five

Lads. (f)Aegon and the Golden Company are going to kill Davos' family in Rainwood.

boo fucking who

Davos' has suffered enough.

What's the most appropriate music to see off the final breaths of the /got/ general lads?

Oh, man. I didn't anticipate this much feels.

a-and then what we do?

If the leaks are real why did the show give up on shocking twist and turns? Is the series really just going to be by the numbers from here on out just wrapping shit up with no new development?

just when you thought the worse character in the story couldn't POSSIBLY get more despicable.

it's not like showfags need anything special to consider it a twist.

They think Jon's rezzing and the Vale cavalry were big twists...

Anything that involves a death, a win, a loss, will be considered a major twist.

Dabid and Dabid are writing the show, lad. They already have this audience now they want Dany (YAAAAAAAAS) to win.

No. I always said the happy ending was the Others steamrolling over Westeros and putting everyone out of their misery.

At least they're likelier not to rape everyone.

>sansa, brienne and daenerys not getting a good raping

how is it an happy ending then?

But Sansa and Dany already did.

Lancel is Lancelot. His affair with Cersei drove him to be a better Knight, just like Lancelot and Guinevere. It makes sense, therefore, that Tommen is Galahad, son of Lancelot. This is reflected in his gentleness.

sansa consented to the marriage, not rape.
dany didn't consent I guess, but neither did Catelyn and Lysa and no one calls it rape.

Ramsay and Drogo are no more rapists than Eddard and Jon Arryn. Their marriages happened the exact same way.

Well all aside Sansa, where she actually had a say (and said yes). Ramsay Bolton is the LEAST rapist out of the 4.

So your definition of "better knight" is :
"giving up on your lands and titles, letting other men fuck your wife and hope she's happy with them, then join the army of the man who wants to prosecute people for... fucking someone else's wife/husband"?

That's your definition of better knight? Or is that your wife son's?

His marriage to Gatehouse Ami was a fraud. It was unknightly to maintain a marriage with a woman who had premaritals. Darry lands were not his lands, they were stolen lands. Lancel has seen the effect of cuckoldry up close and personal, there is no guarantee that Ami's kids would have been Lancel's anyway. His marriage was a shame. Nice false equivalence, though. Nobles are parasites anyway, despite being a noble class the romantic idea of a Knight is at odds with the reality of nobility.

I'm glad this general is ded and you fags are going back to plebbit

now we just need to get rid of capeshit and Sup Forums will improve 10 times over

>Darry lands were not his lands, they were stolen lands
And Winterfell isn't a Bolton castle, it's a "stolen one"?
It's still Ramsay's ass polishing the high chair.

All lands in Westeros are stolen. Except for the Twin Towers of Frey, the Freys built those towers.

point was, who cares if it's stolen. they were now his lands, yet he gave it all away for some religious retard.

Lands aren't worth having if you have to marry some slut who might trick you into raising some other man's kids.

We migrate to whatever shitty spinoff HBO is working on after this and we'll complain how it's not as good somehow.

>blaming everyones disinterest in the show on branbros

this is Ultimate Autism

What did we do this time?

I really hope Dungeons&Dragons will be writing some other series soon, I've saved way too many DABID pictures and I can't let them go to waste

>implying thread activity didn't plummet as soon as branpedo or "a cute" fag started posting.

If you're gonna post your shitty branmemes keep it one per thread please and then stop.

No, it didn't.

Yes, it did.

Hmm no you just made it up because you hate Bran and "branpedos".

Go be butthurt somewhere else.

Can't wait for Stannis to come back and kill Dany and her dragons for making his realm bleed.

Bran Potter is one of the worst characters in fiction tbqh

Not really. I just dislike Bran as a character and I honestly wouldn't mind if they just dropped him from the show forever, I also despise his pedo fans. That's about it.

This. Fucking sick of this kid. If you do as well come join us on r/fuckbran.

Also don't discredit the stats. They're legit and I had to hack into the Sup Forums servers to get them.

Is there anyone in ASOIAF as based as Mirri Maz Duur? Mirri saved literally millions of people from certain death when she killed Rhaego with her magic. The Stallion who mounts the world isn't going to be killing men, raping women and enslaving children thanks to her noble sacrifice. She's hanging around in heaven with Ned and The Great Shepard now, rest her soul.

Who /hurt bran/ here?

Nice false flag Branboi. You know that your homeland of Reddit loves Bran and all the Starks.

She's not based because she didn't kill Dany when she had the chance.

She got Drogo and Rhaego, so she's 2/3 for evildoers and potential evildoers. We need Dany to create conflict later in the series, so someone can put a stop to her. Ser Barristan needs to run her through with his sword as a parallel to Jamie.

This. I'm from reddit and I can tell you they love Bran over there. Fucking plebs and their le magic wizard character. We need more tits, political backstabbing, quips and dick jokes instead of le meme magic.

>Branfags this desperate
Low tier stuff like Magic, Quips and Dick Jokes are 100% Branfag and Reddit.

His fucking magic is the lamest shit ever. Literally anything would be cooler than a fucking preteen faggot rolling his eyes back and taking control of a fat mouthbreathing retard. Might as well go full meme and shoot alien lasers out of his fucking hands at least that would be something positive about him, instead all he does is jack off on a tree for several years baka I'm gonna kill myself.

'
this

>"six of those riders already raped me"

I honestly have to call bullshit

Well, I guess we can trust a redditor to tell us what's popular there.

Is that all it takes to kill these threads?

A CUTE

Fat women in the olden days were pretty rare, it was probably a massive novelty for the riders.

>implying you wouldn't

Why didn't Stannis have his flame powered mech suit like in the books? Those Stannis pov chapters were so good when he is destroying his enemies. Would have made great television. He should have used the flame thrower in his mech suit to burn Shireen.

>He can't tell an obvious false flag when he sees one

Holy shit just go back

>implying you've got anything better to do than post pictures of an ugly child on a board that doesn't care about him

>implying these threads aren't the only thing stopping you from killing yourself

Stannis burning Shireen is meant to be a reflection of Dany burning Maz Duur. Normies think it was okay when Dany did it because Dany has a vagina, in the same way that it was okay for her to break guest right with the owners of the Unsullied, the diplomats from other cities in Slaver's bay and with the mercs she gave alcohol to, use a slave army (she isn't paying them, they're still slaves) and be a generally entitled cunt.

Weren't you fags just saying yesterday that even reddit doesn't like bran?you reddit experts would know better than I would, so which is it?

But anyway,

[spoilrer]a cute [/spoiler]

You don't need to project user it's alright I'm sure somebody out there at least marginally cares about you

You really got me there. I'm sorry, I recognize that Tyrion, Jon "the resurrected king" Snow, Brienne, Khaleesi, Bran "the all seeing raven", Arya "the faceless assassin" and Sansa "the mind trick queen" are now all fantastic characters. I now love fart jokes and magic.

well, the NW mutineers wanted to rape Meera... So anything with a hole is good enough really, no matter how disgusting it is.

Why do normies think Melisandre is evil and not to be trusted, yet they buy into everything she says about Azor Ahai.

They think Azor Ahai will be one of their favorite characters and will get a flaming sword and defeat the Others, when in the world book Azor Ahai is literally as disconnected from Westeros as possible on the map.

"The Red Woman is evil and you shouldn't trust anything she says...except that prophecy that makes my favorite character a mary sue savior in my headcanon"

Bran being the one to expose Littlefinger instead of Sansa makes a lot of sense story wise.

There is no student surpassing the master.

Jon isn't as good as Jeor was, Jeor got taken down by new recruits after something disastrous far away from the Wall and most of the watch, Jon got killed by senior members right there at Castle Black

Bran has more potential than three eyed raven, but isn't fully taught cause he fucked and got the raven and children killed.

Arya got stabbed cause she too wasn't fully trained, and still couldn't surpass the master, just another apprentice who herself was failing to live up to the standards of Faceless Men.

Sansa will never, ever surpass Littlefinger, she'll never be as smart, as outwardly friendly or as capable, and she will never be the one to make the connections (even in the books where she knows even more but can't add two and two to make four)

Modern Day Isaac Hempstead Wright

I just looked up "ASOIAF fan art" on Google Images and half the shit that turned up was HoundXSansa shit. Which online community ships SanSan?

Overweight women with mental issues.

Go to literally any ASOIAF fanfic collection/archive, at least half the fics there will be Sansan or 'Arya stares at Gendry working the anvil', people are obsessed with that shit.

everyone who ships sansa has mental issues anyway, doesn't who they ship her with.

>He doesn't ship Catlyn Tully and Walder Frey

Barely any material for this, sadly.

DELET THIS

CAT IS PURE

Is there a detailed fanfic of Arya being captured at the Red Wedding and Based Walder turns her into a sex slave?

Isnt that bran actor like 20 now? How is that "pedo" or does that guy only like him in season 1? Forgive my newfagness but I don't normally go in these containment threads because I don't have autism.

Newfag

Public service announcement.

Jon is a fandom bicycle (w. Sansa, Dany, Arya, Robb, some Cersei, Catelyn, Satin, Tormund, etc.)

Sansa is a fandom bicycle (w. Sandor, Jon, Tyrion, Jaime, Robb, Margaery, Wyllas, Stannis, some Pod, Beric, Tywin, Brienne, Theon even when he has no cock, etc.)

He's actually only 17.

Im only a newfag in the sense that ive never been to your home site reddit, which this thread basically is.

I unironically want to read about Alyssa Velayrion and Robar Baratheon.

>JonXSansa, JonXArya, JonXRobb, JonXCatelyn, JonXTormund.

What is this degeneracy?

Why so triggered by Reddit?

Where is Salty Cunt? Is he gone?

still pissed that HBO of all people couldn't bleach her eyebrows what sort of a shit makeup department do they even have?

If you think that's degenerate you should take a look at Harry Potter slash fiction.

Fun fact! Did you know that Rhaegar's father was not actually the mad king's son but instead was sired by none other than Ser Bonifer Hasty?

I'm pretty sure anyone who's not a showfag already realized this years ago.

Bitch acts purely with her eyebrows. Making them less visible is like putting a mask on normal actors.

then they should have told her to go fuck herself and found a better actress

How did I forget, Sansa w. Littlefinger

Draco x Harry is some fucked up shit.

Along with Hermione x Lupin, Hermione x Sirius (especially when it also has him fuck her in animal form) and Sirius x Lupin, or all three together.

They really hate Ron

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

@dannyboyharvey

>Emilia Clarke was on my flight to Belfast there. The scenes GoT film in Northern Ireland are all north of King's Landing. You do the maths.

also, sophie looking FIT

Dude you're not even scratching the surface.

Some of the most common ships are Harry/Snape, Hermione/Snape, Harry/Voldemort, Harry/Lucius etc. Harry and Hermione are pretty much shipped with every character in the books.

The HP fandom is one of the most cancerous.

All right boys, it's that time. Let's play a quick roleplaying game.

You're Brother Lancel
You get charged with bringing the Queen Mother to her trial since she didn't show up for it
You exit the Sept
You then see some random little kid running down the stairs

Do you:
>A: Ignore the little faggot
>B: Bring your bros with you to chase him because he's kind of suspicious, completely abandoning your entire purpose
>C: Tell your bros to do the task you were charged with and then proceed to chase that little fucker down dark alleyways and corridors completely alone because lol why not?
>D: Find a breastplate stretcher

out of curiosity how much farther is the show compared to the books? i get the feeling martin didn't write 28 days later: medieval edition