The critic predicted the trump election in the episode all the dukes men s02e06

the critic predicted the trump election in the episode all the dukes men s02e06
youtube.com/watch?v=MEibnvQi7fE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtparSnQhFc
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=epwTghJYNm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was such a preposterous premise lots of people have joked about it, but nobody was expecting real life USA to be an even bigger joke.

the show even predicts how he will run

based duke

Simpsons did it first.

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

burns was only running for govner

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtparSnQhFc

>hurr durr muh ctr muh Sup Forums brainwashing
You fell for narrative, plain and simple, you fell so hard for narrative instead of policies that the wall turned into a fence and asking Mexico to pay it turned into asking the congress, you got conned so hard that the entire world is laughing at you.

implying its not ted turner

Be honest, with the candidates at hand, everyone who bothered to vote ended up voting to push a narrative. No one really liked Clinton and we all know it.

>being this upset

snap, forgot about but its going to be the other way round

Years.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

Yeah, I guess I should finally start listening to you guys. Since you've all been so right so far. I'll see you at the Wall's ribbon cutting ceremony.

Also who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

Nobody, as some self deprecating shitskin the entire world was horrified at your elections, it was some corrupt puppet vs a wild card.

>I got conned yet too proud to admit it so here's my unconditional support for the guy that conned me.
Good job sport.

love how she says she is proud to be the first white straight female president

didn't the Simpsons predict 911?

yurotrash simply cannot grasp that we don't care about them or the rest of the world. they're like little bugs trying to get your attention that you swat away and then move on with more important business.

Mmmhmm, and what CNN article did you read that in?

>he still tries to play the media card after his president won
Paranoia has no cure I'm afraid.

quit speaking for the world you nutsack.

Predict is a strong word but here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=epwTghJYNm8

8 years

>whoever CNN favors automatically wins the election

>I didn't get conned, here's a pathetically cheesy screencap proving so
Let me know when they start work on the FENCE paid by the CONGRESS

Shh. All is well, libcuck.

donald j. trump is going to be the president lads. what a time to be alive.

make the world great again

>still argues in memes because the realization that he got conned by an orange tanned genius that offered him the 50's back will destroy him.
All is well indeed.

>CNN "sources" make a bogus claim about fences
>Trump continues saying "Wall" at every victory rally afterwards and brings Paul Ryan up on stage in his home state to be booed to threaten him about obstructing it
>CNN "sources" say something vague about Congress paying for a wall (not a fence)
>"Hmm, this time they're telling me the whole truth"

why do libtards think trump is going to rewind laws and rights back to the 1950s
one he couldn't 2 he wouldn't 3 your a moron

he's not orange for over a year shitbird. do they not have eyeglasses in your greaseball country.

>one
>2
>your
:)
Yes, they do, and he looks pretty orange.

if anything obama and clintin removed more rights and race relations went backwards too

>you haven't watched the show

>the guys who produce everything the blue states consume

This is especially funny when you remember that almost every single red state is hemorrhaging money and New York and California and a few other blue states subsidize them

But people are only leeches when they're black

no, he doesn't. look at recent pics.

Because they think he's going to be like Obama and just ram things either via shady Congressional maneuvers (Obamacare), changes to federal policy that Congress can't touch or Executive Orders.

but he cant legally take away women's rights or gay marriage, he even said the decision on gay marriage has been made move on, hes not even president and they are blaming him for stuff obama is doing

One day's parody is the next day's reality. For example. The Critic also tried to joke, what would be the stupidest thing to make a musical about? And they concluded "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" then two years later Disney released a musical Hunch Back of Notre Dame.

Still waiting for Apocalypse Wow.