Is football the only sport that actually matters?

>Is football the only sport that actually matters?

I think so, the rest is just filler.

does anything really matter? like honestly what's the fucking point of existing?

Soccer is great for putting on 1 TV in the bar so you have something to watch when the real sports are on commercial. Oh and soccer is a great way to preoccupy kids because 1 mom with a minivan can haul 10 little rugrats and all their soccer gear.

>real sports are on commercial.
>real sports
>commericals

No wonder the rest of the world hates us

Pick one of each only

>Team Sport
>Individual Sport

>poverty dive

>Football
>UFC

rate me

>football/soccer
>baseball (only the pitcher matters)

>UFC
Shit beyond redemption

snownigger probably liked skiing?

I agree with you. The NFL is the only league I really care about, everything else is just background noise.

I don't need these feels this early in the morning.

Really gets me thinking.

Hockey seems to be based

I've lived in 7 different major US cities throughout my life and have visited 48 states at one point or another on business. I meet thousands of different people a year and usually break the ice with small talk about sports. Out of all the people I've met in this country over the years, literally one individual gave two shits about soccer in any capacity. He claimed to be an Arsenal fan. I don't know who these American proxies are that are trying to shill the sport on this board, but it's egregiously disingenuous. If these posters are for real, at the very least, they are non-existent in the business sector (i.e. people who actually have and spend money).

The fact is, soccer has and will always remain an activity for children in this country, a reason for mothers to get out of the house and gossip with each other while the kids play a non-contact game chasing a ball around. Youth soccer season runs almost year round, so it has that advantage over other youth sports. Once kids are old enough, though, they almost without exception drop it to focus more intently on our adult sports. This post isn't meant to trigger soccer fans into replying to it, whether you're really from America, or some international fan reading this. It's just the way it is here. The more you know.

This.

>french
>non sequitur
>chauvinism and false knowledge from muh experience
lel

I've lived in 7 different major US cities throughout my life and have visited 48 states at one point or another on business. I meet thousands of different people a year and usually break the ice with small talk about sports. Out of all the people I've met in this country over the years, literally one individual gave two shits about soccer in any capacity. He claimed to be an Arsenal fan. I don't know who these American proxies are that are trying to shill the sport on this board, but it's egregiously disingenuous. If these posters are for real, at the very least, they are non-existent in the business sector (i.e. people who actually have and spend money).

The fact is, soccer has and will always remain an activity for children in this country, a reason for mothers to get out of the house and gossip with each other while the kids play a non-contact game chasing a ball around. Youth soccer season runs almost year round, so it has that advantage over other youth sports. Once kids are old enough, though, they almost without exception drop it to focus more intently on our adult sports. This post isn't meant to trigger soccer fans into replying to it, whether you're really from America, or some international fan reading this. It's just the way it is here. The more you know.

how the fuck is soccer non contact you absolute fucking ameriturd

>Youth soccer season runs almost year round
in what part of the country????????? kids only play it in the summer here (though the school teams are in the fall)

>volley
>ice skating

Imaginary contact doesn't count Mohammed.

Can confirm that youth soccer is year round in the Northeast

>football
>gymnastics
Rate me.

inb4 burgers get upset at le soccer clearly being the greatest and most entertaining sport on the planet

povertygrass is okay because it sometimes rewards your patience with goals. often it doesn't with 0-0 draws

real american sports require real athleticism and skill, not diving acting ability, so they all matter more

But it doesn't matter. At all.

>apeshove
>luckswing
>athleticism and skill
my sides

>football
>swimming

>commercial

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Football/Apehoop
Tennis

Soccer isn't a sport

Its a game

Unironically, yes

You misspelled Handegg there.

hello foreign

No sports matter, you wake up the next day and it means absolutely fucking nothing *unless your job is in sports

Football + F1

Good post Gabe

>you wake up the next day and it means absolutely fucking nothing
Then you haven't cared about a sport
I know a lot of people who watch football and it fucks up their weekends, me included

That's cause you have no meaning in your life and live off of other people's accomplishments

>a fucking leaf

How original

>still a fucking leaf

Look at all that green

>I know a lot of people who watch football and it fucks up their weekends, me included
lol
time to grow up, ffs.

>Comparing European leagues to shitty American leagues with commercials ever 5 seconds

no you fucking idiots, sure, there are people who have shitty lifes and go to games and shit to feel better
But I didn't even go to games and follow football regularly until a few years ago and my life is even better now then it was before
You really don't understand what it means, I guess north americans are more casual about sport culture

is this accurate? eplel being bigger than bundesliga is no surprise but bundesliga 2 being bigger than championship is surprising.

>leaving out the champions league
>leaving out the world cup
Hmmmm, interesting

>but bundesliga 2 being bigger than championship is surprising
The Football League is clearly in front of Bundesliga 2 there

Basketball and Ping Pong

UEFA Champions League & Europa League likely generates about 3 billions/year

Soccer/American football
Wrestling (best secondary sport to learn imo, gets your really intune with your body and center of gravity)

Depends
Basketball is the best one gameplay wise but it's dominated by blacks which makes it less interesting
>Individual sport
Semen slurping

>can't use most coordinated part of your body except one player
The "sport" belongs in the Special Olympics

Only shows how gifted one must be to play Football.

I can occupy your mom with my minivan cock.

Your father is a fucking embarrassment for how he raised you, jesus christ go back to reddlt you fucking nigger

>Team Sport
Hockey

>Individual Sport
Motorsports, if you dont count them as individuals because of the team mechanics then Boxing

>their "athletes" don't have the skill of chinese circus jugglers
JUST

>football
>snooker
Why yes, I do have patrician taste, thank you for the compliment

ice hockey
spear throw

Football
MMA

...Anonymous
09/07/17(Thu)09:55:14 No.78098695

Football, rugby and cycling

>the source points to itself
Every time.

>small guy throws the ball
>big guy catches the ball
>guy falls, the earth shakes
Commercial break
Enough time to microwave burgers
Three fat guys on the couch chug 4% alcohol light beer and chant USA USA USA and fistpump for 5 minutes
>66 replays of the guy falling
>guy throws ball again this time 3 feet further
>guy falls
Commercial break
Enough time to microwave burgers

Repeat
80 minutes of burger baking mania, commercials and replays
20 minutes actual sports and eating burgers

I've lived in 7 different major UK cities throughout my life and have visited 48 counties at one point or another on "business". I meet thousands of different people a year and usually break the ice with small talk about sport. Out of all the people I've met in this country over the years, literally one individual gave two shits about handegg in any capacity. He claimed to be an Philadelphia Piledrivers fan. I don't know who these British proxies are that are trying to shill the sport on this board, but it's egregiously disingenuous. If these posters are for real, at the very least, they are non-existent in the business sector (i.e. people who actually have and spend money).

The fact is, handegg has and will always remain an activity for the obese in this country, a reason for mothers to get out of the house and gossip with each other while their 30 year old sons play a contact-only game chasing an egg around. Handegg season runs for almost an entire month, so it has that advantage over other sports. Once their sons are old enough, though, they almost without exception drop it to focus more intently on finding a job. This post isn't meant to trigger handegg fans into replying to it, whether you're really from the UK, or some international fan reading this. It's just the way it is here. The more you know.