WARNING: SHELL COMPANY IS MOVING RAPEFUGEES INTO YOUR STATE RIGHT NOW

This is a list of cities receiving refugees in the USA, as of last year:
usherald.com/see-full-list-u-s-cities-full-addresses-obama-moving-10000-syrian-refugees/?utm_source=awr&utm_medium=rufugeelistcities620&utm_campaign=fbext

A name you see alot of, outside of papists, lutheran and jewish centers, is "World Relief x", usually in small towns.

When you look into this company, World Relief, you'll find it's an international organization.

worldrelief.org/

But it gets better, not only are they facilitating this movement by providing housing and covering their costs, but they actively lobby governments to take these refugees.

Can Sup Forums dig on this company? I smell soros all around.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/15230630
welcomingthestranger.com.)
youtu.be/Fp7ihY2aAaY?t=1m28s
idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PbcxV81KK7c
youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE
governor.ks.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls clap

You can add Missoula at 100 a year thanks to Mary O Poole this massive cunt and her soft landing Missoula group that pushed it through

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

vimeo.com/15230630

Yesterday, he was a mexican intellectual

Day before that he was a tanned German.

WORLD RELIEF,,, WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS GROUP?

LEADERSHIP

Tim Breene, CEO

Stephan Bauman, President

Kevin Sanderson, SVP of International Programs & CIO

(((Bauman)))

not sure about the other two

Liberal college towns are fucking cancer all the surrounding counties wanted nothing to do with it but they for the Missoula city council to invite a resettlement center and they have alrwsdy hired a director.

It's fucked because even if trump bans refugees from Muslim countries Missoula wil just get congelese instead (literally one of the lowest iq countries in the world)

>Nov 2015

So are they here already or what?

Just in time for the election

Oddly enough Catholic Charities isn't affiliated with the Catholic Church.

Although they work side by side, Catholic Charities is completely separate 501c3 non profit.

T. Diocese Employee

World Relief Inc.: Initially founded in 1947 as War Relief of the National Association of Evangelicals to address humanitarian needs of post-war Europe, it was renamed World Relief in 1950. WRI is the largest evangelical refugee resettlement agency in America. It serves in “education, health, child development, agriculture, food security, anti-trafficking, immigrant services, micro-enterprise, disaster response and refugee resettlement.” In fiscal 2014, WRI dedicated about 62 percent of program revenues ($32 million) to resettling and providing extended services to 13,508 refugees and legal assistance to 11,000 immigrants. In keeping with Obama’s “Welcoming” agenda, WRI has submitted its contribution in the form of a free PDF, “Welcoming the Stranger.” (It is available at welcomingthestranger.com.)

World Relief obtains 70 percent of its funding through government contracts. Private foundation supporters include the Vanguard Charitable Foundation, Mustard Seed Foundation, Soros Fund Charitable Foundation, Pfizer Foundation, Global Impact and many others.

>Soros

>World Relief obtains 70 percent of its funding through government contracts. Private foundation supporters include the Vanguard Charitable Foundation, Mustard Seed Foundation, Soros Fund Charitable Foundation, Pfizer Foundation, Global Impact and many others.
>>Soros

DAMNIT

my city's on there

FUCK YOU PORTLAND (ME)

I see too many muzzies on the street already, I guess now I have to brace for even more.

It's infuriating that white people cant have a white place.

Jesus Christ I just want to live around white people in a white area.

I fucking hate you Portland faggots so much, you ruined that state

It's all going according to plan

Did they trick these churches? Claiming its all christian refugees but they'll be stuck with tons of muslims?

Why are hardly (if any?) mosques taking in refugees??

Why the fuck aren't our governers stepping in and stopping this?

Yes the word catholic isnt trademarked.

Anglicans consider themselves "catholic"

They're trying, I think TX gov tried suing Obama

Texas.
Oh boy

I hate it as much as you do, but I'm stuck in this hell-hole of a city for the time being.

The first chance I get though, I'm going as far away from here as humanly possible.

>Mobile, AL
The Blacks and Mexicans will have a full on race war with the fucking migrants.

WELL THEN

wew camden is on there what could possibly go wrong?

>chiraq and rockford
lmao its like they want them to die

>When you look into this this company, world relief, you'll find that its an international organization.

> WORLD RELIEF
> WORLD
> RELIEF
> WORLD

shit! Nothing gets past you Cletus, good detective work!

Won't happen, this is fucked. FUCKED
I'm going to an Island fuck this

Good majority of those are literally Jewish family services.

Epic shillpost, thanks for the bump user.

>Cletus

That's a tale tale sign that you are a nigger or you work for some 2 cents per post shill company right there

SHIT SKINS GET THE FUCK OFF MY STATE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are they already here?

There's like two super close to me :(
I wonder how the Cubans in Miami will treat these shit skins

Two birds one stone: destroy the West, also, anything happens and it's "anti-Semitism."

>what is world series
Explain this one too

JUST FUCK MY CITY UP SENPAI

>tfw Stamford, CT
They're so fucking close

youtu.be/Fp7ihY2aAaY?t=1m28s

This is what we must do.

It would be a shame if every so often a window got broken.

idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html

They just raped and pissed on a 5 year old retarded girl in twin falls this month.

Guess which city is included in the list in the link I included.

College Of Southern Idaho Refugee Programs
Addrss: 1526 Highland Ave E
Twin Falls, ID 83301

We've got all the elements of a europe-like invasion happening right now. Let them in quietly, let them rape, then cover it up.

Welcome to the new america.

Someone blease resbond

No this!
youtube.com/watch?v=PbcxV81KK7c

see
They're already here and raping right now. The cover up is happening right now. The displacement is happening right now. The white genocide is happening right now.

you do know that the link you just posted says the exact opposite of what you're claiming right?

Kill yourself buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE

Or just keep sending these. A gun with 6 tonnes of recoil should do the job.

Time to firebomb a refugee station.

>Texas
>Refugees try to rob or rape or kill someone
>Shot to death by 8 different bystanders
If they can integrate and assimilate then I don't see a problem

Given the history of refugees it's not likely though

So they'll just end up getting themselves all killed, problem solved

Im probably whiter than you and im not collecting money from anyone. I just came home from work and seen this thread, I instantly started laughing then figured I would pop in to see what you inbred degenerates were up to. I was not disappointed.

>look mom I posted my bait again

Thanks for your bump user.

I dont think your reading comprehension is as good as you think its jimbob

>Whiter than you

Impossible, I'm literally 100% european white 1st generation immigrant, and from the looks of things I will soon be going back home

Nice try tho, pedro

Notice anything, Sup Forums?

>CTRL + F
>Catholic
65 results

It really makes you think.

Reporting this to the FBI, not gonna set here and let you seriously threaten a persons life.

>two results for Raleigh
>three for Durham
>four for Charlotte

We're in for some hard times, NCbros.

o i am laffin

> using a tactic that only works on three year olds and backwoods folk.

Your welcome I want people to see this thread, thats my intention.

KEK

Then really bump it and stick it to me user. I'm visibly upset right now desu you're pissing me off with these bumps.

>3 results for Amarillo
>they'll be relocated to ultra-shit neighborhoods
>muslims who are already here have to walk on egg shells since everyone else is wary of them

It's good knowing it could've been worse

> totally disregards where I said "PROBABLY" whiter than you.

Thats amazing your 100% white

> I will be going back soon
> wants to leave america because of immigrants, to move back to his homeland already flooded with immigrants.

Idk man you are sounding like a fucking hillbilly right now.

>Idk man you are sounding like a fucking hillbilly right now.

That's a highly invective statement. I arbhor such treatment. You are loafed sire.

Sure
> desu

Good lord...

Gotta restock the garrison in San Berniedando

Get ready to be culturally enriched!

Very weak bait, it's so obvious you're a shitty manufactured shill.

I can't believe they even pay you at all, you're not dividing us whatsoever. I would fire your stupid ass and hire an australian or some professional agitator in your place if I was in charge of applied memetics or whatever the name of the company that hire you was.

Fucking amateurs

>November 16, 2015
>November 16, 2015
>November 16, 2015

Are you reporting literal Hamas members at the White House?
Are you reporting the rape and defilement with urine of a five year old?
Are you reporting the coming total slaughter of homosexuals?

>tfw north alabama master race

> stop liking what I dont like!

>CT
>Hartford, New Haven, Bridgeport
Nothing of value was lost.

Pc related

They don't want you back, they only want Achmed.

None in my city. Closest are Jokeland and San Franfagsco, and there's virtually no mass transit from there to here.

Well. There's something to be said for living in a shithole. Nobody wants to put even shitskins here. That said, we already have some Muslims. But they are mostly old-school escapees from Sadaam Hussein's regime and they very much keep to themselves. Which is the way we all like it. They're scared of the niggers here, too, which is helpful.

Maybe some of you guys need to mobilize strategic attack niggers to keep the shitskins in check. If you're stuck with 'em make use of 'em, I say.

East or west of Huntsville?

Now you're just spouting random garbage. Either you're reading the meme manual wrong, in which case you ARE a a fucking amateur, or they actually fired your stupid ass and now they replaced you with a bot with a few pre written responses, which would be an improvement over you TBQH

I'm going to a university in my hometown, then I will go from there. I already checked, 100% right wing and 100% shitskin free, plus it's almost free. Match made in heaven, one of the best technical universities in EU

southern cali is in flames and illegals will be left homeless. who gives a shit if some random says hes going to burn down something nature would have done it anyways

god doesnt like brown people

>25 different spots in Texas

Stand tall, Based Greg Abbott

Rapefugees are not people

> they actually fired your ass

> this guy thinks hes insulting a person accepting payment to shill.

Did you forget to refil you prescription?

SO you do it for free?

They were gonna bring some near where I live in South Carolina and the locals went fucking berserk. Had all kinds of angry town hall mobs and shit. They ended up sending em somewhere else.

east

Seems likely. Your country does seem like a third world country right now

Thats your opinion, I already ss it and reported it. Its up to them now, I just dont want to sit back and see something happen that I had Chance to prevent. You shouldnt be taking up for a guy that made terroristic threats.

Alabama is shit

Source

Yes, I give my opinion for free. Do you?
Do you shill for people that hate refugees for free?

>moving to the two low income nigger infested cities on either side of my hometown
Oh boy they'll assimilate so well.

>mfw I searched for my city and the name of it showed up as an address for another (1234 City Street).

Wew!

You're way too obvious m8

Your divide and distract tactics don't work here. While you're here, you are our own personal pet retard, we will do with you as we see fit. You only trick the summer kiddies

If this is the best that those companies can do, we already won

Based Brownback

governor.ks.gov/

>Disneyworld
>International organization

> asked me a question, I legitimately answerand ask him the same.

> calls me troll

You can go now, bye!