He comes back to life today and turns on the news

What does he say/think about the world in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22f7mzxBdeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vW01Cn_qzj0
youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he says some slightly funny dumb shit and then every comedian eats it up like it's gospel

Now I wanted to talk about something important like these dumb niggers acting like they Al Queda torturing retards live on air, but first WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS INDEPENDENCE DAY 2 SHIT? RESURGENCE, MORE LIKE REGURGITATION AND WILL SMITH'S NOT EVEN IN IT?!?!"

He just says BITCH

DAAAAAANG SHIGGITY WIGGITY FLIM FLAM FLOOM WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY

Whoa! Whites turned out to be bitches.

Nigga you got fired because you got cried on twitter about being beat up by a girl?

>We will never see Patrice destroy O&A for the dumbshit they did after he passed.

...NIGGUH?!

Serious answer, he would be a Trump guy bc Trump embodies Black Phillip principles

and he wouldn't vote for no crusty old white bitch

>one or the other
You're so retarded, he would dislike them both and shit on them both.

youtube.com/watch?v=22f7mzxBdeQ

Don't pretend to know things that you don't, dumbshit libcuck.

he'll go insane
too much too absorb.

but he would be glad trump has won and would probably be banned from all standup places because of his opposite views

he would shit on sjws and the liberals nonstop, man he would push out content so hard and fast it would be insane

why do the good die young, Sup Forums

>anyone got some insulin?

so the others can carry on.

Damn Alex Jones looks and sounds so young there

Whose carrying Patrice's work?

I'm sure he would say the exact same shit because nothing has changed in the past 5 years

>because nothing has changed in the past 5 years

Someone.

He would BTFO BLM and stuff Shaun king in the trash so bad.

How come?

He was already an expert on shutting down agenda pushers.

youtube.com/watch?v=vW01Cn_qzj0

youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

>NIGGAS JUST STOP WITH THE FUCKIN'... HORSESHIT. YOU GUYS WERE VERY SUCCESSFUL TOGETHER, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BE SONNY WITHOUT CHER NIGGA.

>You're not vanguards, motherfuckers, you're a fuckin' duo! It's called brand! It's call identifiability, motherfucker, what you doing! Stop trying to be revolutionary "oh, I'm gonna do a podcast in my basement, hoodily doodily!" Get back together and shove some wiffle ball bats up teenager's assholes, you fuckin' finished old men, do some ol' crazy shit! Or else you're done! THAT'S WHY WE LOVE YOU TWO PIECES OF SHIT!

>AND OPIE WHAAAT? YOU SAID... "I NEEEDED YOU"... TO ANOTHER MAN??" NIGGAH WHAAT THE FUUCK - Are you fuckin' serious right now?

>We're GUYS you fuckin' piece of shit, BUT WHEN YOU SAY THAT... IT'S BITCH SHIT. IT'S FUCKIN' WOMEN TALK. MEN DON'T SAY THAT TO EACH OTHER MAFUCKAH WHERE THE FUUCK DID THIS COME FROM?

>How codependent are you, Opie? This is FUCKIN'.... UNBELIEVABLE.

>AND FUCKING SKINNY MARGARET CHO SET THIS OFF? ARE YOU FUCKIN' SERIOUS? Nobody has EVER given anything that squeaky voiced hack said any attention unless they were pretending to be interested SO THEY COULD FUCK HER!!!! SO UNLESS YOU'RE GETTING THAT TIGHT KOREAN-AMERICAN PUSSY CONSISTENTLY, WHYYY THE FUUCK... WOULD YOU CARE? YOU'RE FUCKING GANGSTERS! You're made-fucking-guys! She's not fucking Billy Batts, mafuckah, SHE'S AN OPEN MICER THAT GOT A "ETHNIC FEMALE" PASS FROM THE BUSINESS. How much credibility can Esther Ku have with you?!?!

Who cares about some lard ass nigger?

This
would also be interested in what he had to say about the recent election, my guess is he'd be 100% on Trumps side, he'd explained that people put all this hope in Obama / hope and change and Obama failed to use the massive surge in support from the public and turned out be another pawn.