Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZTWCwqmgLc&t=37s
youtube.com/watch?v=POdknqszMDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes.
Also Star Wars Episode III

youtube.com/watch?v=sZTWCwqmgLc&t=37s

really gets my tear ducts flowing

I didn't even blub over Smeagol, although I often felt fucking dreadful for him.

My Dog Skip

Poof.

The world will end shortly after 2050, and there isn't a damn thing anybody can do about it. My sorrow reflected his sorrow.

> I know. It’s all wrong. By rights we shouldn’t even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. They kept going, because they were holding on to something.
> What are we holding onto Sam?
> That there's some good in this world Mr Frodo...and it's worth fighting for...

every fucking time i watch this fucking trilogy i fucking tear up like a bitch at that scene

Loved this part too.

u wanna fucking go fella?

youtube.com/watch?v=POdknqszMDY

DEAAAAAAAAAAATHH

this

Is BvS shitposting serious or ironic?
I just can't tell anymore.

Philosopher's Stone
Chamber of Secrets
Deathly Hallows Part 1

I noticed that 2d movies break me more often than live action ones. And while i cried at Lord of the Rings, Magnolia,Black Swan, Requiem for a Dream, Amadeus, Immortal Beloved off the top of my head, 2d films like 5 Cm/second, When Marnie was here, Kaguya-hime Monogatari, Kaze Tachinu, Millennium Actress etc get to me easier, and i also cry harder at them. But anons, nothing made me bawl my eyes (in the recent memory) harder than pic related. Don't know how many of you have seen it, but check it out and brace yourselves.

>you bow to no one

erytime

is Star Wars / capeshit posting serious or ironic?

i mean they were pretty bad, but crying seems excessive

Kino

A lot of Star Wars posts and memes are just for fun.

literally only forest gump, i really wish i could cry more

>crying for this stale directed shit
Lotrnerds are cringe

Castaway tbqh

I rewatched it for the first time since it came out last week and I surprisingly did tear up a few times.That theme of brotherhood and loyalty really gets to me.

The only tears I shed were tears of boredom.

>The world will end shortly after 2050
But daaaaddd. Thats so far away.

Why is the ending to ROTK so rushed? It ruins everything they built up.

>rushed
ROTK ends for like 40 minutes