American girl's face when they see an American footballer

American girl's face when they see an American footballer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1iGqKYkpww
youtu.be/zki2ekIbojw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the heck is a footballer

A guy who move a ball with his foot.

What a moron.
Learn English.

american football

do european high school Chads actually play soccer? i'm giggling at the thought of an alpha playing such an effeminate sport

Yikes and gadzooks!

Explain this meme.

They also play rugby

youtube.com/watch?v=n1iGqKYkpww

the kicker? no idea why she would get turned on by the scrawniest faggot on the team

Do yours play rugby? Aussie rules? Cricket?

>Cricket
Watching a bunch of steroided Chads playing Crickets would be hilarious desu

this, those guys are terrifying

I don't know much about cricket but baseball players certainly like steroids.

'murican football (or """football""") looks pretty fun to watch. I should the rules one days.

learn*

It's not American, it's at least half Canadian. Basketball, ice hockey, modern lacrosse, and possibly baseball are also Canadian.

it's fun until you realize the vast majority of the time doesn't involve playing

It's a bit like Quidditch. You could either spend all your time with intricate passes and blocks and well-placed kicks, or just give the ball to the fastest guy and have him score a touchdown for 3 points.

Half Canadian? What do you mean by this? Hollywood would have lied to me?
Well It's like european football then

American cheerleaders

based Caveman

Virgins play British football aka soccer.
Chads play handball.

cricket is also not a clean sport

The rules seem even more obscure according to your description. But if It's like Quidditch it's worth it I guess

do any euros like stickball?

Hockey? It's mostly played by women here.

North American football was invented when Harvard challenged Canada's McGill University to a unique game. They made quite a bit of it up as thet went along with Canadians introducing the "try" (touchdown) and a system if downs to track progress across the field.
Harvard later took this game to other American colleges and football was born.
Modern lacrosse was invented in Canada based on an Indian game
Modern ice hockey was invented in Canada based on Euro (mostly Scottish) stick on ice games
Basketball was invented by Canadian James Naismith (as was the football helmet)
Baseball is contested but the first recorded game, played on a diamond, distinct from rounders or cricket, took place in Ontario, years before Abner Doubleday "invented" it at Vooperstown.

I was thinking of the New Yorker baseball game with a narrow stick instead of a bat.

>Quebec made a sport that involves beating the shit out of each other
checks outw

We don't play that. Baseball neither.

McGill is an Anglo university in Montréal

We call it burnball here and it's slightly different I think. The batter is also the pitcher etc.

>batter is also the pitcher

youtu.be/zki2ekIbojw

Guy tosses the ball and then he runs. I don't know if it's even played outside of middle/high school gym class.