She's right you know

She's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/transgender-suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh... really makes you ____.

Literally who twitter thread #3526471

I don't understand. Wouldn't the Republican have a gun? If an attacker came into the bathroom the trans would just weep and cry

What if it's a transgender republican congressman in the stall next to you?

One rapes your wallet, while the other rapes your ass.

>Huh... really makes you ____.
Finish your thought

What have republican congressmen done?

A Republican congressman would be a lot less likely to do something to you then a random tranz

When her father conceived her he was doing something stupid, she's right about that

Drink.

So Caitlyn Jenner, if she was a politician. Lifelong Republican. I'd fill her with my seed any day, lad.

>She's right you know
Okay then, prove it.

Otherwise it's nothing but baseless personal feelings.

She paints with her menstrual blood, doesn't she?

Both safer than a radical islamic terrorist

In his ass or mouth?

Every hole I could find in her.

>her

>I'd fill her with my seed any day, lad.
I'd be curious if...............you know...........he would accept a submissive role during the sex. Also would he learn to swallow.

Would you let him fill you with his seed?

less risk to take a stray bullet near the politician

Question, is this why our country's future is completely fucked?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>shitting in stall
>BANG BANG
>fucking George Bush kicks the fuckin door in
> starts beating you to death
>cage fighter tranny hears the commotion
>dropkicks Bush
> holds him down just long enough for u to crawl out
Where were you when fucking trannies save the stupid ass men from killing each other

...for science...

t. AFL

in all honesty, imagining an ejaculating (mutilated) vagina is pretty horrifying.

Reminder that beards are inherently sexist

I know this is an lol transgender faggotry thread but can we actually talk about this for a second?

Why is radical islamic terrorism so popular among muslims? I feel like if there was, for example, radical christian terrorism, or radical judaic terrorism, it'd receive little support. So why?

I mean I know "lol mudslimes etc" but I mean reasons based on more concrete evidence?

The news stories of rape resulting from this bathroom/changing room transgender thing are going to be so sweet.

want to fuck the bunny?

Statistics show over 40% of transgendered people attempt to kill someone. Sounds dangerous to me:

vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/transgender-suicide/

>2 posts by this ID

>more than 1

Oh fuck they're evolving...

Any suggestions on where, on the internet, I can find resources to learn more about this sort of bullshit?

I want to be able to give exact quotes to defeat radical islam, irl.

>She's right
I'll take "Things that never happened" for $600

Just go to an online Quran/Hadith/Sunna and go nuts. The psychos just throw this shit online and hope nobody reads it.

But is the transgender safer next to me?

Spoiler: I wouldn't rek a congressman's boi pucci

actually study have shown you are more likely to get help with the lesser amount of people in a room

Yeah, having created every significant engineering feat in history just screams "stupid".

>the tranny was jeb
>george gets up and beats the shit out of him and you

It's just this generation. We only need to have generation X hold things together until the next one arrives, uncucked, thanks to President Trump.

ยป her