Do you play FIFA with your mates Sup Forums?

Do you play FIFA with your mates Sup Forums?

yeh we play this one mode where we have 4 players on one team as stoke and we have to beat CPU Barca on the hardest difficulty. its fun

I used to, when I had mates.

don't all plebbitors?

Sup Forums: kicker.de Fußball Manager
R*ddit: FIFA [insert current year]

7 years ago yeah

Yeah, but I always get my ass kicked 'cause I suck. I'd rather just watch.

FIFA beer.
>give up a goal, chug your beer
>anytime you cause the ball to go out of touch, one drink
>yellow card, half a beer,
>red card, full beer

My workshifts are a bit weird and basically leave me up to anything past lunch. So yeah, about twice a week I do play fifa all afternoon and chunk a bottle of scotch with my coworkers.

Don't even try to tell me there's something wrong with it.

This but with vodka after every goal. Also we play on an old ~25" CRT Philips.

>t. Virgin

>putting electronic equipment above a radiator
fucking morons

Play 2-on-2 every month or so. With some beers and whatnot.
We have a strict system how we randomize the team you get.
I tell you, when you win 1-0 against Real Madrid with fucking FC Köln or something, it's pretty glorious.

PES

PES

y-y-yeah my mates

opposite

>he didn't lose all contact with his mates the second he left sixth form

hello speddit

When people come over, I offer PES
It's super easy to win since fifa plebs constantly mess up air pass/shoot buttons

>not having your mates come over and play some pro evo

>implying i have any friends

I am old Sup Forums but i never experienced the level of autism from FIFA fags.
>they bought a console just for FIFA
>they played nothing BUT FIFA all day long
>they took pride in beating a casual FIFA player
It never seemed logical to me so i just let the compete between each other and smoked weed.

>mates
What you think i'm are, normie/chad?

>tfw no mates to play fifa with on PC
>everyone who does is in Europe while i'm just wallowing here in NY

we do a shot if you concede a goal or if the opponent gets a red card. Makes for some pretty interesting games where youre intentionally trying to foul but also not concede

I literally used to play FIFA with my Sup Forums mates
RIP SP Goats

i am playing more NBA than FIFA

that is a weird ass clock

w-wanna friend up, friendo? i'm on PC too

i played frequently whilst high with my sociopath business student roommate. the only time i beat him he raged like hell and got really cunty with me.

Oh God no

Played this in college with my roommates a lot. Now that we're older we just play best of 3

I play manager mode and smoke weed lol

I use to be into ultamite team, but it's too stressful. Took the fun out of the game. Seasons are alright but kind of the same thing applies.. manager mode is comfy as fuck

after i saw fifa 18 im switching to PES this year. I like fifa but the gameplay is like pinball and most of the time it doesnt even give me corners when its blatantly obvious i didnt touch the ball, same on throw in. I'll still buy it probably for ronaldinho though, mostly playing PES.

rocket league is better desu

And manager*

I use to always play with my friend in middle school and he was better because he had the game and I only ever played over there.. well eventually I got good enough to beat him and he refused to play at all after that.

Play FM and fifa seasons and UT when in the mood, dont play with mates.

Post your UT squads

Fuck UT, post manager career modes

for some reason i miss playing Fut

guess i like throwing punches at stuff

>Having friends

Just been promoted to the prem with brighton, got a saucy little gem in vitinho.

No we aren't fags, we play PES like real men

My favorite player of all time in manager mode is kessie, the midfielder. I have him on my Bournemouth save where I finished 5 in the prem last season

new fifa gameplay looks pretty fucking bad, christ

Same thing, different color layout for the dashboards.

>mates

>fifa 17
>can't defend for shit, your guys just run past the opponents if you try to tackle and you're better off not pressing any buttons and letting the ai do it

>90% of the time you try to get past someone you always get pushed off the ball unless you're holding the fucking shield button

>ai still plays in the same boring as fuck generic way no matter what

>teams in career mode still barely sign players and when they do its either unrealistic shit like lukaku to sevilla or just spamming strikers even though they're got more than enough

>the graphics are fucking shit and everything looks blurry and colourless

here's hoping they unfuck this shit with the demo, which of course they won't

>Not having Manchester United buying all the strikers
What demon copy of Fifa did you get?

thats exactly what happens,they always have shit like ibrahimovic, griezmann,cavani and harry kane all on the same team

if you start in league 2 there's fuck all movement since teams dont have much money so they dont do any business, I just wish they got rid of the pre contract bullshit in january and just let you look at all the released players in the summer, fighting it out for their signature with other clubs
instead of that, you have 66 rated 26 year olds still at clubs like dortmund or whatever the fuck, which makes no damn sense

Oh worm? Whats your origin ID?

>having friends
Top cuck kek a-amirite lads

Obvs, either do £5 a game or £1 for every game you win by

>manager mode is comfy as fuck
this. As a supporter iof a league 2 teamit's based being able to tae them to the prem and eventually win the Champions League, I love FM but it takes way too long and way too much autism to make a world beating side out of shitters from League 2

I literally only played once with IRL friends, I ended up tying with this dude who was in Div 1 (I was also in Div 1), to be fair i'm 100% sure he had his pre built tactics on his team and I just went with default stuff.

>he doesnt play pes

I'll be you m8

that's a good question... let me check

if you have steam, i can add you there too

worstgameralive

>worstgameralive
which one is you, bitch

first one

What did they mean by this?

>drinking like 3 beers
wow man hard fucking core

pes is way better than fifa

yeah we usually meet up in a friend's house and we smoke weed, drink, maybe do some blow and generally get fucked up, all this while playing countless FIFA matches. we usually create a league or tournament to stay up all night.
when we get bored we pick the shittiest sides we can find (usually league 2 teams) and play in the bernabeu or some shit, or we team up and play vs madrid or bayern at their ground to beat them and shock the world lmao

I play with my dad. I have to let him win sometimes or he rages

really cool desu.

>you will never tackle the goalkeeper to score a goal while listening to Blur's Song 2 in a futsal match

FIFA 98 feels

>ywn team up with Hejduk, Ronaldinho and Del Piero and wreck niggas shit up in the favelas and ghettos of the world

FIFA Street feels

Who still calls it winning eleven?

Pro Evo with friends locally, Pro clubs in FIFA for online play.

It's what it was called in the US before.

BEAT YOU 5-0 M8, YOU OWE ME A FACEBOOK APOLOGY! XDDD

l have played fifa only with my mate for like 12 years now I think..allways drinking and smoking the weed

I have no friends

Always playin offline career mode with my best friend, we pick a team we both like and destroy the AI, buyin players we like n shit until we won cl, cup and league

>PS4 with 4 controllers and a big telly

Fucking brilliant, funny how one minute one of your mates is a massive dirty cheating cunt and the other he's your team mate.

Problem is there's 6 of us and 2 are redditor-types who don't like footy and pretend they've "forgotten the controls" each time, so when it's just the 4 who actually play the game it's brilliant.

>mates

Only yugos play >PES

We play FUT co-op online when I'm at my friends place. Good fun, shame about scripting/momentum tho.

The game director decides you have to lose a game so it becomes completely bullshit with delayed input/flukey/glitch/refball. Like 4 rebounds in a row all landing on the opponents feet, faulty offsides, offscreen penalties with no replay etc.

It really isn't a skill-based or competitive game but its fun.

Madden and 2K

Voted for Trump too

My friends only bought the new consoles literally just to play fifa. Usually lazy sundays we get beer cook some food and fifa all day. That's if we're not hangover of saturday

Did you guys snort cocaine and/or had occasionally prostitutes over, too?

this, back in College I did

Lazy passing by 24 caused that. Who is that bad player?

>Friends

Here is my roommates notion of gaming:

>buy ps4 with fifa
>buy no other games
>don't buy psn
>play offline career mode
>play against computer on low difficulty
>win every single game easily
>on the off chance you lose a game just reload last save and play again
>win every single cup you are in
>finish 1st with 0 losses every year
>boost players to maximum stats
>do this day after day
>wonder why your roommate doesn't want to play fifa with you

Hilarious thing is when we play against eachother every couple of months i still beat him most of the time. He then whines that he has to adjust to playing against an actual person.
Also this has been going on for almost 10 years now. He and his best friend spend almost every single minute of their free time together, playing career mode. When i ask them what the point is, they just mumble something about building a team.
They have spend probably 1000€ each over the last years on a ps3, ps4 and every single fifa game that comes out
Recently they got into american football and bought a nfl game.
They have been doing the exact same thing. Play career against shitty computer for hours on end.
When i try to introduce them to other games or playing online against others, they argue that it's too expensive, while spending over 100€ a month on weed.

tl;dr no i don't play fifa

>while spending over 100€ a month on weed.

That's what Madden will do to you

I do, fuck the name changes it's like the third or fourth one

I play PES with my negro mates

The NHL games are the same way. it's bullshit.

are you 12?

this