All the other kids with the pumped up kicks better run better run, out run my gun

all the other kids with the pumped up kicks better run better run, out run my gun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjyLe2mQq60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Song about a school shooter
>Becomes a massive hit
How'd they do it?

let's not

America

school shootings are pretty hot

topical

Does anyone on unironically like this song/band?

Honestly, a catchy, poppy bass-line.

>have a catchy beat
>only a few lines are noticeable/stand out and are easy to learn
like 90%of music thats popular now

this song and their whole first record both kick ass IMO, potentially the pinnacle of radio-friendly indie rock

These shootings just make me so mad. Why the fuck do we let this happen?

yuh
youtube.com/watch?v=DjyLe2mQq60

>let
bitch what do you mean let?
you act like there’s some panacea for this

because americans value muh guns over anything else
it's just a plainly observable fact that if guns weren't so pathetically easy to access these shootings wouldn't happen

"let me hold both of your hands in the holes of my sweater"

blame the illegal gun trade that flows in from mexico and other south american countries

>Does anyone on unironically like this song/band?
They're okay. I liked them a lot when I was younger and they first broke through. Their second album was kinda disappointing though and I think they put out a recent EP but I can't be assed to listen to it.

way less of a factor

I do like this song.

As an Australian: gun control.

also tho preventing people from becoming kooky enough to shoot up their old high school

yeah but that's a much more complicated cultural problem, which is also partially perpetuated by the fact that these shootings are so popular that they always exist in the minds of these kids

>school shooting is part of our culture
Oh saaaaaay caaaaaan yooooou seeeeeee

Australia has a far lower population, had far less guns prior to 1996, and rarely had mass shootings prior to the ban, while shootings in general were trending downward anyways. Australian states have actually began to relax some gun laws, with no effect on the amount of shootings. The Port Arthur shooting was an outlier.

>Does anyone on unironically like this song/band?
Yes... their first record was pretty decent
Or what... let me guess... everything that has more than 50M views on youtube is shit, right?

the US should still have stricter gun laws tho

Great melody.

Define stricter.
I have no problems with debates about gun control, the problem I have is people just shout “DO SOMETHING” without actually having anything planned out. If you don’t have an idea of what you want, you shouldn’t take action lest you overreact as humans tend to do.

If you disagree then that's pretty kooky man sorry

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

I’m glad aussie shitposters don’t write legislation

im american actually and im sorry you need your guns so badly

Present concrete law proposals and I’ll stop dismissing you as retarded

I'll tip my hat to that lmao
Have a fine day, Good Sir!

Music related.