WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS GUY HOOOOLLLYYY SHIITTTT

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS GUY HOOOOLLLYYY SHIITTTT

Well "Shoothony Blackstano" did so just be happy about that k

Ive been posting about ariel pink on Sup Forums since 2007

i want fantanofagd gone

we talk about ariel like everyday senpai

Was it our job?

yeah sure people like this because of fantano right yes love me some melonade conspiracy theories

>fantano recommends ariel pink in his latest video
>Sup Forums suddenly gets multiple threads of people discovering ariel pink
it's ok to watch fantano and to not know ariel pink, just admit it nobody's gonna hurt you

pom pom is seriously good, regardless of melon's opinion. so many great songs, man...

Because it's not good. In fact it's even pretty bad.

loom loom

why

wool wool

Ariel Pink lives my dream life

I want to be a lo/mid-fi pop genius who is popular with art hoe types but also respected as a great musician by music nerds who post on places like Sup Forums and is popular enough to sell out clubs but not popular enough for normies to ruin my coolness. At any of his shows there is a huge selection of art hoes into music who want him badly despite him being 5'4" with feminine mannerisms (although masculine thoughts) which I can relate to as I am the same but at 5'8"

Basically I feel quite the connection to him because like all of us he's obsessively into music and despite not having the greatest technical ability he is able to make amazing poppy yet strange songs that shine with color and personality

sigh

wanna start a band mate

Nice

i don't play any instruments but i like to sing while exercising at home and my voice actually sounds good 40% of the time but i have no idea how i do it

i think i could make some cool melodies but i always get anxious that im "stealing" them from something ive heard before

lol
loom loom

are you me

i feel a lot of us Sup Forums chan browsing arielheads have quite a lot in common most likely

i love u bros

lol
poop poopDude can I suck your male g-spot?

so you're under 20? gotcha. listen to the doldrums you fag

Doldrums isn't even close to being his best album

so you're one of those people that like his most boring album, Before Today? gotcha

learn an instrument
eat apples
stop drinking soda
smoke
sing about your mediocrity
find people to play stuff in the background with you
profit

Ariel Pink is mentioned everyday here. but hey nice to know you discovered him i guess. listen to Before Today and Bobby Jameson as well

No actually, Pom Pom Mather themes and bobby are all better than BEFORE Today

But of the older stuff house arrest > scared famous > doldrums > ff/lover boy

Doldrums has like 5 good songs

pom pom mroe like poop poop

is it lame that I intentionally master some of my music to give it that lofi tape sound?

I just really like that worn out drowned out aesthetic