Unkle Adams General

Has anyone actually listened to all his albums in full?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CyanGorilla/status/963807257527046144
youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he has full albums?

should I listen to and review planting seeds

yes

yes

UNK gon giv it to ya
HQ trivia
order my rogain straight from bolivia

unk flowchart when

Where can I buy Unkle Adams 180gram vinyl

>UH HUH
>KIDZ THESE DAYS YO
>THEY HAVE NO RESPECT!!

6ix9ine x Unkle Adams colab when?

is this ironic or have you listened to the albums for real?
If it's the latter: best songs?

can someone do a mcdonalds coffee chart for his albums? that's the only metric which allows me to truly understand an artist

All in the right corner

thank you thank you

my brother said he looks like Willy Wonka

thabks

>his most avant-garden release
HOLYKEK

Who's crunk for Unk? I'm fucking HYPE.

I'm overweight and struggle with overeating constantly. I've been lurking Unk threads since they started and last night something clicked and I decided to take control of my life like Unk. So starting today I decided to go on a one meal a day diet and start losing this weight that is making my life so much worse. I haven't eaten anything except black coffee and a piece of gum all day and I'm waiting for my mom to make pork for dinner later.

the hair tattoo makes me cringe out of this planet

also the way he explained the "ultra deep meaningful and thoughtful" reason for it.
he is quite literally 9gag: the human being

GO BEASTMODE

Pulse fucking sucks, real patricians listen to Humble Beginnings

idk it's dumb but I get it. I understand why you would want to have something on your body that reminds you death is coming. It's not that different than naming your band Death Grips.

Should I buy a signed CD? Will they become valuable when he kills himself?

did anybody send the letter

Don't forget to join the giveaway to get some unk hentai
twitter.com/CyanGorilla/status/963807257527046144

I don't think he would respond. If we do that we should send dozens upon dozens of letters so that way even if he doesn't respond it will be something he's constantly second guessing about and getting anxiety about, then he might cave and do something public about it.

what letter

people in another thread were drafting emails to try and get Unk to acknowledge his Sup Forums audience

1 reply = 1 pray for Jared
Poor bastard looks like a beaten dog.

unk paid him handsomely to do very undemanding work, i reckon he'll be ok

t. contrarian

>tfw joining the nephew gang

>tfw the video of Fantano absolutely ripping into your music video has way more views than the actual video

it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes BEASTMODE

Have any of you tried Unk's gym routine?

But he's still working with fucking Unk.
What's that gonna do to his credibility?

Natty?

Currently listening to Pulse. Why isn't this Sup Forumscore?

Can someone rec me some old-timey jazz-hop bangerz like Unkle Adams' "Original"?

Does anyone know where Unk is from?
Not geographically... but
Timewise?

I've got nothing more to say bout the guy

He's stopped the updates and honestly he doesn't seem like a bad guy, he actually wants to spread a positive message and has refused to jump on the #Woke #BlackLivesMatter #FuckDrumpf bandwagon that he easily could have

I hope things work out for him, realistically becoming some "viral" le epic failure guy who can at least get 15 minutes of fame

no porlbmem

Dude, congrats. Unk would be so proud.

I LIFTED BUT I CANT PUT EM BACK DOWN WTF DO I DO MY ARRRRMMMMMMSSSSSS

Has he considered for a moment that his image is fucking wack and the whole family friendly hip-hop thing is doomed from the start?

I mean it's no coincidence that no one is talking about Will Smith's rap career any more.

>he doesn't seem like a bad guy, he actually wants to spread a positive message
are you kidding? he's a shallow twat. He is only interested in being rich and famous. He deserves about as much sympathy as those spoiled children on my super sweet 16. He is prostituting the art form in hopes of getting rich quick. He is an abomination and an insult to everyone in the world who actually cares about music. Fuck this guy; he deserves failure.

holykek he says

He's been doing this anti-bully shit for years. How is that him trying to get rich quick? He obviously cares about kids, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Does he want to be rich and famous? Yes

Is he being "fake"? No

He's staying true to his values (positivisty through hip-hop) instead of trying to easily sell out (make trap, swear in his lyrics, etc.)

He just has 0 self awareness or talent. He wants to be big and famous but he wants to do so by also spreading a good message and being a role model.

Yes, he's delusional and unqualified but I don't think he's a bad guy. He also keeps politics out of his stuff

>I mean it's no coincidence that no one is talking about Will Smith's rap career any more.
that's because will smith is more known as an actor now than as a rapper

LMAO WHO DID THIS :joy: :joy: :ok_hand: :100:

So if he never became an actor we'd all still be talking about Big Willie Style?

Shut up, chode !!xOyhRZCmiPH

lets get drake to give him a shout out, you know, since theyre both canadian and shit

He should start making emo rap and doing drugs.

He's probably miserable given he's hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt and that authentic despair gives him a massive advantage on most emo rappers.

welcome adam, we've been expecting you

If you aren't done cringing, check out this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE&t=2s

because he's doing it for money and doesn't give a fuck about music. He's been doing that anti bullying shit because he think it will sell and to an extent it did for him.

>He also keeps politics out of his stuff
not true by the way, he has a song about global warming

He's doing this positivity shit to stand out and sell.

Seriously, why would you want this guy to succeed? His beats are royalty free stock music. He does not care about music. There are thousands of people who are making music completely unknown and working harder at it than he is and you want this guy to succeed? This guy doesn't care about music. He cares about his image and money.

Is this guy for real?

I have, but it was many months ago. I should give them a relisten soon

user, you're just speculating. Unless you actually know the guy, you've got no proof of Unk's motives and beliefs. It's ok to not like the guy, but I'm getting worried about you. You've been in the Unk Bunk for days now.

I don't get it. What the fuck is wrong with these guys? Looks like hes trying to help insecure men feel better about women being as promiscous or MORE promiscuous as them. If thats the case, thats nice, but the conversation outside in public is just strange

fuck, i had no idea... my gf did all these things? when???
i cant watch past 30 seconds someone tell me what's his point?

he has good intentions but hes really sexist and misguided.

basically

>video is made towards insecure guys that want to pick up girls
>hes explaining why you shouldnt care about girls being promiscuous
>and why its actually good, for you, someone that wants to pick up girls and fuck random girls

tl;dr if you already have a gf and you like her, youre already way past needing a video like this to help you. this video is for incels basically

damn, not what i expected. i thought he was gonna advocate for strictly monogamous relations with previously incel women

after a certain amount of description it just becomes him fantasizing

yeah and he comes off as a total cuck at the same time

>chode
wew lad haven't been called that since 2008
thanks for the nostalgia, user

I'm not speculating at all it's completely observable. It doesn't matter what he "believes." His actions show completely that he doesn't care about music and is only doing this for money and fame. If he cared about music he would have bought music equipment and made music, he didn't do that. His actions speak louder than words.
And yes I have been in the Unk threads since the first. I've watched nearly all his videos. I don't have a lot else going on, my job hasn't started yet and I'm just snorting prescription stimulants and listening to jazz music all night while I lurk these threads. Does that make me pathetic? Sure does, but I'll be damned if I'm not comfortable as fuck.

not 100% sure but i think he's from the 90s

>my job hasn't started yet and I'm just snorting prescription stimulants and listening to jazz music all night while I lurk these threads. Does that make me pathetic? Sure does, but I'll be damned if I'm not comfortable as fuck.

If you've honestly got nothing else to do then that does sound comfy as fuck. I miss having the time to sit and hatewatch, I find more humour/fascination in it than watching people succeed.

funny cause he's very obviously born in the 80s

guys we need more traffic in Unky town. Lets start devising a way to get Unk to do something or make something happen to Unk.

aw fug. the unk hype is over now I have to lurk shitty school shooting threads. I hope they think it was a false flag at least that's always fun.

>avatn-garden (heh)
Why am I such a sucker for stupid humour

If his name wasn't so shit, and his outfit wasn't so shit. He would probably have more fans.

Holy shit you dopes are actually going to make him famous.
He's playing you like a fiddle.

I just hope we give him enough views for another brief moment of hope before the collapse,
maybe it will push him to do a video or something

If that doesn't work, try counting carbs. That worked for me

yeah it's tough. I already know im gonna be tempted to go down stairs and eat in the middle of the night. I wanna make a grilled ham and cheese samdwich or a bunch of eggs with cheese on eggo waffles or both and som pertzel chips. And if I make it through the night ill want to tomorrow when i get home in the morning after visiting my new place of work.

holy shit it's like he just gave up halfway through designing the album covers

speaking of design, we need some dedicated artist to start taking pictures of Unk and people in his videos and creating elaborate web comics. That would keep these threads alive

Look, that's a bad idea. You should be getting a calorie intake limit, if you're fat eating around 1800-2000 calories a day, you should be making good weekly progress, pretty fast too, but not dramatically quickly. You'd still see results within weeks.

Extreme diets, especially those with poor nutrition and low calories, are bad because they will slow your metabolism, your body thinking it needs to preserve calories. They also are hard to maintain and encourage binging, I do believe it's been shown these diets actually have a higher chance of raising your weight, ultimately.

t. fatty whose weight fluctuates to something acceptable then back to being pretty overweight practically every 3 years

What the fuck is that name? What is hip hop about spelling uncle with a k? Can you work that name into a song? Does unk ever do that?

Try the keto diet. You can have all the meat and eggs you want and once your body goes into ketosis, you'll start seeing significant weight loss.

nah I watched a couple videos on fit about one meal a day and intermittent fasting and they explain why what you said isn't true. I believe those videos because they make sense. We didnt evolve to eat three meals a day, that's just something that was invented to move products.

maybe but it's the carbs that are delicious.

U N K L
U CANT EVEN FUCKIN SPELL
ITS UNKLE
YEAH YEAH
ITS UNKLE
ADAAAAAAMS

Right, but I'm saying that if you like to eat a lot, keto is the way to go. There's also low carb keto bread, if you are a breadman. I missed the carbs for a couple days, but that went away. Just offering some suggestions.

>Humble beginnings
Ironic coming from the least humble human since Kanye

that's a god point but also i live at home and I can't be eating up all the eggs and meat all the time. I will be trying to eat less carbs though. I think I could succeed if I just really stick to this one meal a day. it's just really tough. I get a profound comfort from my bad eating. it's like a drug.

I've been listening to Madvilliny for a bit. it's kind of funny to be listening to it and thinking about Unk. the quality difference is just so huge.

He's literally logan/jake paul without the success.

Every time I listen to an Unk song posted in these threads, I listen to the filthiest R.A. the Rugged Man song I can think of immediately after to restore balance in my life.

huh, was honestly not expecting to find this on slsk
anyway, gonna grab it and listen to it this evening, will post thoughts tomorrow morning

not good enough post the thoughts tonight, post them while you listen

link me to some of that sweet sweet jazz

I don't feel like uploading anything but at the moment I'm listening to Onyx Ashanti whose music I downloaded from his bandcamp so you could get that, all the free or pay what you want ones I got anyway.

Unk is from my home town I could probably meet him in less than a week if I tried, should I?