Anyone have these headphones? I'm thinking of getting Sennheiser HD559'S , Sony V6, or the meme ATH-M50X's

Anyone have these headphones? I'm thinking of getting Sennheiser HD559'S , Sony V6, or the meme ATH-M50X's.

Basically the internet says V6 are neutral, M50X's are heavy bass and treble which im willing to try since I had Sennheiser HD555's before, which were very neutral and cold sounding. Of course, all of these are good sounding, just minor differences in sound. But im basically leaning towards V6 because the price and im scared tons of bass in M50X's would get old fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6wBv03B1nk
youtube.com/watch?v=8A4VX9D0oec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been using beyerdynamic dt 770 pros which are solid

m50xs are nice but bassy and clamping which makes uncomfortable
now i have hd600s and love them, they do get a bit boring sometimes though

I have the M50X's and I love them.

People must have some sensitive ears because I have the m50xs and they feel great.
Bass isn't overwhelming either, just enough

cool idk why everyones saying its too bassy and trebly. ill prob try them. i had sennheiser 555's last time and they were good, but just very neutral and i wanted more bass sometimes.

DT770 pros user preferably 80 or 250 ohm versions.

That's what EQ is there for

cant afford

I have a pair and they're really durable and will last fucking ages

I like my Sonys, nice and flat great for recording.

which one of you autists is this? youtube.com/watch?v=X6wBv03B1nk

The one that says "these" and likes cringy weeb shit.

wait i cant tell, is this supposed to be a representation of how the headphones sound on ears? or is he just feeding a direct mp3 into the video ?

youtube.com/watch?v=8A4VX9D0oec forgot link

nvm thats pretty cool, and i might just get the sonys if they sound that good

the m50s clamp too hard and hurt after a few hours

I’ve been using the same Sony headphones for a good 20 years now, and they have the same driver as those v6’s

get the m40X's
they're cheaper and better

I've had three pairs of MDRv6 over the last twernty years or so. I haven't found headphones in that price range that can touch their transparency.

people keep saying this about m50's too

nevermind zeos, he's just your typical redditor, as biased and uninformed as they come
check out innerfidelity.com for some at least halfways credible reviews

bought used v6 for 20 bucks absolutely worth it

Damn. Where did you find that kind of a deal?

i'm from europe and there's a specific website in my country, but for the us i'd say craigslist;
even facebook marketplace for the rest of the world

I'm form Europe as well and the used unit prices for the V6 seem to hover around the 50~60€ region for the most part. Oh well, gotta lurk those craigslist-esque marketplaces some more, I guess.

I have them and I love how they sound. They let you really hear the music as it was produced without any overwhelming bass or treble. They're very balanced headphones good for the studio or home.

That said, I find them uncomfortable. My $50 HyperX gaming headset is miles more comfortable, I find the Sony's hard to keep on for extended periods of time but I also have a pretty big head. I would try to try a pair on before buying.