I don't get it. Is the viewer supposed to hate this cunt (both actress and character)?

I don't get it. Is the viewer supposed to hate this cunt (both actress and character)?
>portrayed by unbearable jew royalty billionaire heiress hack
>everyone including herself is convinced she is smart when there is really no proof except an IQ test she cheated on after getting outed as a literal retard
>annoying as fuck mannerisms/voice
>has men fighting over her despite looking absolutely disgusting
>so RANDOM and QUIRKY!!!
It's amazing how she ruins the show. Only the few episodes she isn't in are worthy of being called god tier.
Because of her, the series is barely 7/10 imo.

>unbearable

>I don't get it. Is the viewer supposed to hate this cunt
nah bro it's like a comedy, you're just supposed to chill and enjoy yourself

You can't spare one square?

you sound like quite the antisemite, user

>its another 15 year old edgelord shitposts before school episode

sad.

it's just a humourous jewish sit com you dof

Elaine is my most hated character. She has no reason to be such a cunt, yet she is. All the time.

>It's amazing how she ruins the show.
>7/10

I think that's just how Julia is.

They were all cunts. Elaine just felt like more of a cunt because she was a woman.

She comes across as one of the guys while still retaining her femininity. Her episodes don't feel forced, she's as morally bankrupt as the rest of them, and is pretty funny too.

>They were all cunts.
this. the final episode is the prime example

No one who watched during the original run knew she had family money outside of Seinfeld.

that Seinfeld show ended 30 years ago.

get over it

George is short, fat, bald and poor. He has a reason to be a cunt. What's Elaine's reason?

Op sounds like an uptight cunt. All the characters show those qualities, they are all terrible people but it's just the woman that bothers you, interesting

at what point did the show ever attempt to portrait ANY of the main characters as good people?
hell, hardly any of the side characters where good people, the grandparents were annoying as fuck, their co-workers annoying, and any girlfriend/boyfriend they had was ultimately annoying 9/10 times
like what the fuck, how stupid do you have to be to not catch on to this within a few episodes? the finale literally sends them all to jail for being awfull people for fucks sake

Why does she need a reason? Jerry has the best life out of them all and he's a cunt.

Elaine being a caring, empathetic and maternal figure would ruin the show.

Get out of here Crazy Joe Dovola

She's just a walking stereotype of the jewish bitch

you mean excuse for being a cunt
in other words, you're projecting yourself because you think of your own shortcomings and say ''thats why I'm a cunt'' but because shes a woman you think ''wtf you dont have the right to be a cunt!''.
pretty sad m8
this
imagine if elaine was the 'moral compass' character in the show, now THAT would be unbereable

Also I like how she always comes over to Jerry's apartment right as his gf of the week is leaving and his gf is perfectly okay with that. It'd be like who is that girl who always comes over everyday to your place? Are y'all fucking or what?

>He has a reason to be a cunt.
Having a "reason" for being a cunt is just something cunts say.

ah so this is the origin of cuckqueen

Whoa! What a faggot. If you don't like women just go suck a dick, faggot.

You have to be 18+ to post here.

She is my favourite character though.
absolutely kills it in VEEP too.

She appealed to the female demographic that watched the show and interacted pretty well with the rest of the cast, what was the problem? Besides she had her funny moments.

THROW HIS ASS OUT

HE'S A NIGGER

Ok, some of you need to accept that you just hate women, literally every single character on that show was a cunt. The comedy basically comes from cunts being cunts. The ONLY reason you single Elaine out is because she's a woman.

Yes, the point is that all the characters are reprehensible and awful.

The fact that you only pointed out elaine is interesting however.

It's called cuckquean you un(meme)cultured swine

>all the characters are reprehensible and awful.

Tired of this meme. Only Elaine is awful.

CUTE!

She's one of the most likeable female characters in television history.

You're a very sad - possibly lonely - little man.

>white knighting for a fictional character

Look I'm somewhat of a misogynist myself and even I can see that you single her out because she's a woman. The others are just as bad.

Kramer tried to be a good guy

Don't forget her great granddad sold French military plans to the Germans

Thanks for proving me assumptions about you correct.

you are a gay faggot

>implying she wasn't the best character after George

Kill you are self.

Yeah but he was possibly even more of a cunt than the rest because of this. At least the others knew they were cunts and didn't try to justify it. Kramer caused more trouble than he solved through his thoughtlessness and lack of sensitivity. It's much easier to forgive immorality than it is to forgive outright stupidity.

>Kramer has one of Jerry's head shots up in his apartment

>It's much easier to forgive immorality than it is to forgive outright stupidity.
What the fuck? It's literally the opposite you mong.
>Let's convict the guy who accidentally stabbed the other guy
>Let's forgive the guy who commited a premeditated murder

>It's much easier to forgive immorality than it is to forgive outright stupidity.
is it thought?
sounds like a topic for a philosophy class desu

This. They are all equally bad but I admit elaine annoys me more cause she's the woman

OK let me rephrase that then: It's easier to despise stupidity than immorality

>guy who accidentally stabbed the other guy
>Haha you fucking retard. How do you accidentally stab someone? How stupid are you?

>guy who commited a premeditated murder
>Oh shit I'd better stay the fuck away from this guy

Very good question. I would actually say ignorance is more understandable but. Sadism is more admirable

That's better but I still disagree, guess we're just different on this point. I might consider stupidity more annoying than immorality though.

OP butt hurt st Jews because he's a loser

George > Elaine > Kramer > Jerry

Elaine is pretty great and they're all total assholes, but in the show Elaine comes of as an asshole in a manner much more easier to relate to than the other characters. If you don't think so it's probably unironically because of some deep-seeded hatred for women.

Swap Jerry with Kramer and I agree.

I guess you're right. I think it might be a matter of capability. I can respect people based on how capable they are, even if they aren't good people. I just find it very hard to respect people who aren't capable of handling themselves.

There was no Sup Forums when this show was on, nobody cared if she was jewish I think that is what is upsetting you.

kek thread full of dumb redditors can't even witness properly

I always nut to this

Kramer was Seinfeld's Bazinga man.

I noticed it too but they didn't really bring it up in the later episodes

t. has never been in a relationship

true, but seinfeld was much more subtle than tbbt is with that kind of humor so it was a lot more tolerable

>>has men fighting over her despite looking absolutely disgusting
Shit taste confirmed

She still looks good NOW.

>the amount of projecting in this thread

tfw no Elaine sugar momma

Is this the Julia thread?

>You will never make absolute masterrace children who rule over the Goyem, with her
Just end me already.

I saw that nigger guy at disneyland this past september. Pic related

Doesn't look like him.

I actually agree.

I absolutely hate JLD as well es Elaine.
I wish she would just drop dead when I see her.

thinks she's great. second semi-normal person after Seinfeld.

>George:"Gee Jerry yknow I'mma..I'm really nervous about that Bale I saved the other day..."
>Jerry:"Wh...the Bale?"
>uhuh *George nods silently while staring at Jerry*
>Jerry:"You're still thinking about the Bale?"
>Jerry:"I don't believe it. Thinking about the Bale..."
*audience laughs, 2 second pause*
>Jerry:"You should be ashamed of yourself"
*audience explodes into laughter*
>George:"Buh Jerry what if I get caught? I-I-I can't go to prison I'm too weak. I've always been weak"
>George:"When I was a kid, this girl, Sarah Coen used to beat me up for lunch money"
>George:"They called her Sarah the Kahn"
*laughs.flac*
>Jerry: *takes bowl of cereal, walks toward couch* "Relaaaax you're not gonna go to prison. Prison is for real criminals. You just saved a Bale!"
>George:"You're right Jerry, you're right, it was just a Bale. I'm only human right? Hehe."
*chuckles*
>Jerry:"Plus who else could've seen it?"
>George:"No one. It's nothing, it was just a Bale"
>Jerry:"You Baled!"
>George:"Who doesn't?"
>Jerry:"I Bale."
>George:"You're telling me, I bail all the time. Bailed on my life thrirty six years ago, best decision I ever made."
*audience dies. literally. no audience. just nothing but people histerically laughing their lungs out of existence*
>Jerry:"It's NOTHING."
>George: *pauses* "So... what you're telling me is..."
>George: "i'm not going to prison"
>Jerry: "Ah forget it"
*Enter Kramer, terrible posture, does the eyebrow thing*
>Kramer:"Who's going to prison?"
>*audience clapping and scraming uncontrollably*
>*shitty synth slap bass*
>cut to julia & her father
>Julia:"But pleeeeeaaaase daddy I really really REALLY want to be a comedienne please I know it's my calling please daddy tell people to laugh at my jokes"
>Moshé Louis-Dreyfus:"Alright since you have no discernible talent whatsoever and look like shit I'll just use my Big Jew Wallet to buy you a career.
>Julia: Thanks daddy!
Mazeltov Steinfeld

I went to school with her relative Steven-Louis Dreyfus. Yes, I put the hyphen in the right place. It must be some sort of homage to the superior branch of the family, lel.
He was a pussy nigga.

She's a good actress, her character on Seinfeld is supposed to be an asshole anyway, jewish or not. Veep sucks balls, though, terrible "comedy".

When it comes to the actual person, I could never stand Julia, her holier-than-thout attitude is offputting and her shilling for Hillary was vomit-inducing to the point my erection disappeared.

Not bad but that D&D comic did it better imo. Probably because of the visuals.

Might as well post the bunch

This
A lot of people hate the finale, but they just don't like the message. It was almost like a twist ending, revealing that we were supposed to hate the characters all along

keep going these are great

Seconded. Though as a Seinfag, it pains me to see how formulaic the dialogues are.

I don't think you got what they were doing. The show was mocking that type of person. She's portrayed as a superficial slut who, as you said can't accept the fact that she's not special. What bothers me is that I feel like some people misunderstood it and thought she was supposed to be the intelligent adult, capable character which was the complete opposite of what the writers meant.

They're BFFs what's the big deal

STEEEELLLLLLAAAAAAAAA

you're supposed to have a raging hard on every time she's on screen

pretty cute little number
would/10

> TFW you'll never see her naked because she is a multi billionaire heiress jew

Why even live mane ?

>hell, hardly any of the side characters where good people,

I want to believe that Kramer was a good person. He was just to good for everyone's sake.

Are you really sure you want to see that?

I personally love Seinfeld but I can get behind OP's senseless rage

10/10 show, Elaine is a 7/10 character

not that there's anything wrong with that!

to be fair there have been women who fought over George

We were supposed to want to fuck her and also laugh when she said something funny. Which I did. Also she's there to give female viewers some relatability.

I know what you're saying.

She's annoying, and powerfully unfunny, but to give her the benefit of the doubt, she was never really given any good lines.

Also;
>99.9% of women
>funny
Pick one.