Should I major in Accounting or become an Electrician?

Should I major in Accounting or become an Electrician?

What's more redpilled? What are the redpilled careers?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-34066941
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Accounting is being automatized and outsourced faster than practically any profession.

Go electrician for sure.

As an electrician I would stay in school unless some tragedy happens and you cant go. Yes the trades are good but they wear out your body. If you have any questions ask

If I was in your position, I would do something related to electrical engineering.

But not to get a normal job. I would use it to create my own company makin cool shit of various kinds.

You should take a look at the audiophile headphone and amp market. If you take a look at some of these "companies" its just two guys in a garage putting together premade parts from other sources. There is a whole DIY community related to making amps and headphones. If you even had a little knowledge it would not be hard to get into.

I would go into this myself, but I've spent too many feats and experience towards a specific prestige class that has poor synergy with it.

why are you sucking your dogs dick?

Become an electrician. However, just follow the steps you're given. Be careful not to understand what you're doing, or you won't fit in with the other electricians.

I wouldn't be surprised. Anything the Jew can do to prevent actual investigators from looking at how they cook their books greatly reduces the odds of them ever getting caught. Especially when another Jew coincidentally wrote the robot-audit software. :^)

Do you feel like killing yourself? then pick accounting

Engineering and trades are Sup Forums approved.

I have a master's degree, and I left the office to become an electrician.

Best fucking decision of my life. Traded listening to bitches complain in offices to talking shit with other guys all day, actually get exercise while you work instead of getting fat in a cubicle, and you can apply the knowledge you learn to making your own home and life better.

become an Electrician
Or get an Electrical Engineering degree and work in the defence agencies.

Accounting but not the bookkeeping side.

Go with auditing, pretty outsource safe since there is a massive amount of judgement to be made and and sort of financial scandal that comes out only increases the need.

I hate accounting and think it's the most boring and horrible profession in the entire world...

But you're thinking of *bookkeeping* which is not at all the same thing. Accounting is one of the most stable professions there is.

Also horribly boring and for horribly boring people

>electrician
>wahh my bodies worn out from pulling wires and hanging conduit that weight 5 pounds.
>Its harder than a desk job but worn out? Maybe you should be a wet nurse

Up to you.

>inb4 accounting majors come in and try to damage control

What site is this?

also if you catch someone with their hand in the cookie jar its fun to watch them go to prison.

Accounting is dead.

I spent 4 years in college, just to come out to a damn near automated, broken and outsourced job market. The field practically is non-existent, outside of shitty temporary jobs through staffing agencies. Those jobs generally have you go in for a few weeks to help roll out automated systems, so that dozens of AP and AR people can lose their jobs.

Also, once GAAP gets BTFO and we move to the IFRS methods, you'll have to go back to college to unlearn GAAP, and learn IFRS.

bbc.com/news/technology-34066941

Don't let them know you understand if you start to either. In fact, that goes for most jobs.

Electrician, but that's just because I'm about to become one for the USMC. My Mother is an accountant, it gets repetitive and boring but at least there are always jobs available.

>do math for kikes
vs.
>produce useful things and learn a universally usefule skill

I wonder which one is more redpilled?