youtube.com/watch?v=aZ308aOOX04
youtu.be/xpK_7-23eaU?t=2m11s
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
youtube.com/watch?v=P5JUysgGp9g
vocaroo.com/i/s1wGtT2rlEju
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brazil is the best

also sendvid.com/xy2alruu

But you suck ass and the clip you're spamming also sucks ass. Fucking practice before posting your crap here and put on a shirt, idiot.

First for Mexican classical guitar

how do you mute the other strings if you're not resting the picking hand like pic related?

With your fretting hand idiot

Has anyone tried out Bias FX?

What's a good Gibson SG alternative if I don't want to pay for a brand new one? Should I just stop being a poorfag and pay up for one? Search for a used one?

Or do you guys have other recommendations for:

>24.75" scale
>HH config
>light weight (no deep belly cut out though)
>fixed bridge, no trem

Basically any SG alternative. Already own a Les Paul which I like a lot but want a similar guitar. I also read Gibson might be going under this year so perhaps I could wait for a liquidation sale.

Just a friendly reminder that you shouldn't interact with a user showing this symptoms:
>Schizophrenia is classified as a psychotic disorder, which means the inability to tell the difference between what is real or imagined.
>Grandiose delusions involve the belief that he/she has exceptional power, talent or worth, or is someone famous.
>If the delusions are such that the person is behaving in ways which may be harmful to him/her or to others, or are significantly impairing him/her, hospitalization is indicated until the delusions subside.
We all know who he is. Let's help his family. Let's help him. Let's help his guitars, even though they are pieces of shit, they still deserve respect and not be played by him.

Yo.

>practice
say that to Jcum when he posts his vocaroo mess. i practiced that style for wholly 30 minutes.

Dean gran sport

Get triggered
vocaroo.com/i/s04F2jXim9oZ

Thanks, I'll check it out. Also I was looking at Japanese stuff, like Fernandes I believe the brand is? Adding a pic. I don't know much about them and I hate not being able to play it but they're reasonable only $500-600 and they look pretty nice.

Heres an improv i practiced 0 whole minutes for
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZdrOzzTqYh

Ugh. Please take the cocks off your mouth and learn to sing before trying to upload something for the gentlemen.

The differences will probably be in small things like neck dimensions and body dimensions. Probably some difference in electronics. Supposedly that dean is a thin mahogany body.

>i practiced 0 whole minutes for
We see, we see.

Im a good spammy impressionist arent i?

>30 minutes
All that translated to a minute of listenable content but you went on for five.
>Jcum
I'm actually getting sick of his six one sentence posts in a fucking row, which basically equals name spam.

Ill go back just for you

Yeah no doubt. I'm also still confused about all the CITES bullshit with importing.

This is the Japanese one here:
ishibashi.co.jp/u_box/e/select.php?cd=05-315312912

I had a look at the Deans, Korean made so that's a good sign I've had great luck with guitars built there as well, and it's well priced.

There's no way Gibson will actually go under for good. Sure, they might go bankrupt, but someone will buy them out because of the brand's value.

Now I'm getting confused. That was shit. Nobody could post that and in good conscience think that anyone would enjoy it. Fucking thread cancer, that was.

Hasbro will buy them out.
Im not much of an sg guy but from the looks the burny is probably closer in feel and size to a gibson where as the dean is a more modern take while maintaining traditional traits.

I got mine used for $400
It also depends on if you want the ones that sound more unique or more like a lightweight les paul

>All that translated to a minute of listenable content but you went on for five.
i didnt practice and reharse the solo note for note, it was all improvised, i say i practice the style as a whole. damn.

i'm practicing rest stroke now, it's great

It's my take on the favela stylings of the macaco. Im trying to purposely sound as bad as he does at singing when he tries to sing.

Yeah, I definitely like how the neck looks on that Japanese one but I'll keep researching. I can't stand skinny necks so I'll take a chance on something at some point.

You don't
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ308aOOX04

Poasting classicals

Get a Craviola

Ah, i understand. Can you post a song trying to sound good at singing? I'm interested on your voice.

How do I git gud

Im not a singer. But when i get home ill write a quick jingle.

Practice and practice and practice amd educate yourself.

i'd tell you to practice but since you're asking this here you won't listen

2:11 youtu.be/xpK_7-23eaU?t=2m11s

>not this one
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
For shame user, for shame.

Thanks guise

There was so much Django in my city last year. (Django Fett; Django Libre; Buskers) Overall, a great summer that ended with the showing of his bio pic at a local rep. I really got my fill. Cool clip, by the way.

neat

the sound is kinda dull when you pick flat and it gets louder and clearer when you slant for downstrokes but the upstrokes sound worse than non-slanted upstroke and dowstrokes

Just picked this silhouette up from my neightbor; I guess hes had it laying under his bed for 20 years. Luckily the neck isnt fucked.

The grain on that swamp ash doe

neat

Slant or angle? Sometimes, I will slant the opposite way that I am sweeping. So an upward slant for an ascending sweep but maintaining an angled pick. It is a brighter way to do it plus there's a faster recovery for me at the end.

hello

slant. zero angle.
it's good for downpicking and sweeps, but for phrasing you get shittys sound and resistance for the upstrokes

Practice my man. My upstrokes sounded horrible my first year and a half, 15 years later my ups and downs sound identical.

R8 pls

it's impossible if you slant for downpicking like on this pic

You're really trying to out do yourself, roman.

My mum's 1970s Brazilian Giannini classical. It sounds and plays pretty well for the brief moments it stays in tune, not sure why the tuning pegs are so fucked as they aren't rusted.

Does it hue?

Translation?

HuehueHeu

Kek, don't even know who he is besides the name. Does he have the same pedals and amp like me?

It's not impossible, just a bitch to practice. Use your thumb and index finger to help angle the pick while pivoting the edge of your palm on the muted strings. Lightly with the palm so you don't create noises moving across the wound strings. A lot of players get stuck on this because they only know how to angle the pick by rotating the wrist or they can't get there palm to stop making noise.

Take the label off wanker

>not sure why the tuning pegs are fucked
>Brazilian
Damn, no one will ever be able to figure this out.

Just got it tho, will do eventually, pls do not bully

>who's roman?
Fuck off Roman

That's a need for practice. It took nine months to make my downward dominant slant sound even. It was like you said with the upstrokes. My upward dominant was already good but I wanted to two-way slant.

Oo yeh bb

To be fair it is a pretty well built instrument. Lovely solid rosewood back and sides. I tried a mid-range (£600) classical guitar in a music shop recently as I was curious exactly how it's supposed to sound, and to my surprise this sounded quite considerably better.

Nice.

You can mute the low E string (which usually makes the most noise) with your thumb on your left hand like jimi hendrix. You'l probably mute the strings around the string(s) your playing on just by moving your hand around when picking.

it sounds like you're talking sweep picking? i can slant down for up-sweeps and it sounds ok. where i'm having problem is doing that picking where the hand doesnt rest on the strings at all and the wrist is kinda curved inwards so the down picking is like a outwards rotating wrist movement, if that makes sense

this is how it looks, skip to 2:15 youtube.com/watch?v=P5JUysgGp9g

i cant figure how to upstroke slant that way, for alternate/hybrid picking

That's cool

>Lefty

ew

Wew

for alternate picking??? or sweeps

I bet she can't play for shit lmaooo

I was talking alternate picking. Sweeps for me are more of an arm thing. I rotate through a sweep for extra brightness, sure, but it's a subtle timed motion.

Nigga I'm not Roman, look I even have this Kitty

That looks like Taytay's cat! Damn it! Roman is Taylor Swift! No wonder we never see them together in any pics.

Nice cat.

Does your cat like guitar? Mine usually cosies up to me when I'm playing (pic related) with the odd exception of Simon and Garfunkel, I shit you not she has got pissed off the last two times I played their songs. She's fine with Bob Dylan thankfully.

hey guys r8 my refret work

Sheeeeeit, that cat does kinda resemble my Scottish fold.
I don't think she is into guitars, she does like my amp a lot and sits on top of it but that's probably because she has a fetish for rectangular objects she can chill on

Can someone give a newfag a rundown on the Roman meme?

I gave up a lot of sweep speed when I switched to a reverse angle pick grip. I felt it gave me better control and accuracy for floating. I gave up on acoustic playing but I never switched back. Anyone else hold the pick like pic?

my first guitar amp! now I can pretend I'm a rockstar with friends and gfs

I don't like the sound of the pick with that angle.

He was a troll a bunch of years ago, now some animefag (OP) pretends to be him.

Eyy

That's a pretty kitty u got there

thnx

Fair enough. With a Tortex it can sound like smooth Jazz. Nobody likes smooth Jazz.

>the inability to tell the difference between what is real or imagined.
>the belief that he/she has exceptional power, talent or worth
Oh shit he's actually schizophrenic. That would explain a lot

I'm shopping around for a decent Yamaha acoustic. What are some good models?

Why are you learning cursive user?

Whatever with solid woods. They are good guitars.

I ain’t it’s just there in the book cover of my notebook filled with trumpet scales and songs

Better than I expected for /gg/

Posting old clip
vocaroo.com/i/s1wGtT2rlEju

It's not the tuners. File any burrs in the nut slots and lubricate the nut and it'll stay in tune.
OP here. I don't shitpost and I'm not the guy who is or is pretending to be Roman. I am not the only person in these threads, which take place on an anime website, who likes anime. You probably won't believe me and I don't care. Just saying.

I pick using index/thumb only. No wrist or arm.

>It's not the tuners. File any burrs in the nut slots and lubricate the nut and it'll stay in tune.
Incredible that you can come to that conclusion without seeing the guitar when there are many thongs aside from tuners that affect tuning stability.