Hidden Figures

Is this 'no?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE WUZ IN SPACE N SHIT

You truly boring, sad little cunts, cats and cloister.
This is your entire life. Fucking hell that's funny

Far left is a qt.

hahaha 'no instead of kino hahaha

Absolutely not.

Haha holy shit, screencapped

I don't understand this meme

I always laugh at this poster because the first two are poised and look kinda bitchy, but Octavia Spencer just looks like she got booped on the head. Considerably less majestic/bitchy.

Why are you so mad?

Because the black folk like to abbreviate everything, kino is 'no.

For sho!

>Hidden Figures

To be perfectly honest, aside from Neil and Buzz, I can't name anyone else working on going to space. Maybe I'm just uncultured but the fact is, many people worked on this project and most of them slip under the radar. It's like sitting through the credits, how many names will you memorize?

YOU WILL KNOW THE IRRELEVANT PAVEMENT APES WHO THEY TRAINED TO USE A PENCIL WHITE BOI

I think this was kind of my entire beef with the movie.

The average person doesn't know ANY of the people behind the math and engineering of any given space project, just the people physically on the spacecraft. I don't doubt that the lead characters had their involvement downplayed somehow because they were black, but I also think propping them up as being beyond unknown is condescending, as of to say "OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW THESE STRONG WOMEN, YOU FUCKING RACIST/MISOGYNIST"

I haven't seen it yet, and I'm sure it's better in practice than concept. But I just feel like this movie was engineered as a response to that dude with the naked chicks on his shirt at NASA

Back when scientists were planning how to pull this shit off with slide rulers and long division. They employed tons of mathematicians to check calculations. Sort of like human calculators.

Three black women in a pool of probably hundreds of white men and women checking logistical equations and calculations for a few brilliant scientific minds who were actually responsible for the math behind a moon landing.

You might as well give clippy from MS Word a movie for his role in writing the speeches behind the 21st centuries great political movements.

ayo hol up

it was only one of the black chicks that had anything to do with one of the space missions, plus she looked more white then black. the other 2 were typist and other shit

>tfw you will never see a wacky animated movie about the adventures of IBM S/360 during the 60s space race

More like hidden niggers amirite bros

True story when?

>alt righterinas still triggered nearly a month later

LOL

Face the facts, NIGGER, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

>autistic cracker spouting nazi shit

lmao get cucked you virgin

Why do people still give a shit about going into space?
I'd rather not live out my days on some barren dusty red planet where I can't even go outside without dying.

Urge to explore probably.

Armond likes it, so I'll see it.

>no Stonehenge in Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Because it's still unexplored, and human instinct is to discover the unknown. Sorry you're too boring and plebian to understand basic human desires.

Also space is pretty rad

Not knowing Wernher von Braun is a bit embarrassing. He's *the guy* who could put shit in space, and unfortunately was also *the guy* who could put a missile in London

Also the whole movie isn't even about the moon landing, it's about John Glenn's orbital mission

Pretty sure it's just about their struggle to get taken seriously at NASA in that time. It sounds like a pretty decent story for a film, just not one im particularly drawn to.

Can somebody help me out?

I'm searching all over for the "segregated West Area Computers unit" but I can never find any evidence that anyone was in it aside from Katherine Johnson, Dorothy Vaughan and Mary Jackson, and they all seemed to congregate with their white coworkers all the time

Dis whiteboi fo' rea' ?