BAL:Ravens deem Flacco 'ready to roll' for Week 1
HOU:Texans LT Brown not expected back for Week 1
BUF:BUF to feed McCoy 'whatever it takes' to win
BUF:Jordan Matthews (chest) to be Week 1 starter
BUF:McDermott confirms Tyrod Taylor will start
MIA:Bucs-Dolphins officially PPD until Week 11
PHI:Ertz expecting more targets with no Matthews

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-09-06/ezekiel-elliott-s-case-shows-deflategate-s-true-lesson
nytimes.com/2016/01/23/sports/football/nfl-ignores-ball-deflation-science-at-new-england-patriots-expense.html?_r=0
boards.Sup
m.packers.com/news/article/packers-open-against-the-seahawks-a9691eef-00e9-4ab7-a079-d02ea38e3cc7
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/10/23/the-nfls-problem-with-women-persists-thanks-to-john-mara-and-roger-goodell/
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20604359/probe-nfl-nflpa-finds-no-evidence-new-england-patriots-qb-tom-brady-had-concussion-last-season
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's already two threads, why make a third?

because old gay shat up the last one

reported thread

why make a second, faggot

For me, it's Drew Brees.

Because this board is fucked m8, also sports are fun janny don't ban

He is the villain we deserve.

Is there anything better than a post-workout shower?

Last digit is how many TD's Brady has and second to last is how many picks

whoa

BRADY CONFIRMED FOR SEASON-ENDING INJURY
LET'S ALL LAUGH AT BRADY

captcha: cameras south

Evolutionist need to fuck off

A shitty psuedo Aussie poster.

...right?

>t. retard

Garrop posting from behind Kiwi-VPN again.

Hey tripfag, I think the name in your name field will have something to do with this.

If only that were true. But instead I'm actually a random user who likes to shitpost at tripfags.

[concern]

>Gronk = Patriots
>Girl = Owl

>not pictured = Failcons

DELET THIS!!!1

Truly, it was a Gronking to Remember

Hee hee, "No."

Watch as Cheatriots fans reminisce on cons they've made in the past, since they know the future is dark and full of terror.

Bennett is full of shit. Vegas Police say he refused to stop and then ran from the cops. That's why he was detained. They say there's tons of videos of it.

>meanwhile in today's news
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-09-06/ezekiel-elliott-s-case-shows-deflategate-s-true-lesson

Also
nytimes.com/2016/01/23/sports/football/nfl-ignores-ball-deflation-science-at-new-england-patriots-expense.html?_r=0

D A M A G E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

Please recycle
boards.Sup Forums.org/sp/thread/78077838#top

Phoneposting, using memes wrong, this whole post is just a mess

The Patriots literally did nothing wrong. Have you ever checked your tires when it was cold outside? The pressure goes down. It's science ffs.

>phoneposting
Blatantly wrong, I'm on a PC.
>using memes wrong
I AM ALTERING THE MEME; *PRAY* I DON'T ALTER IT FURTHER!

>The Patriots literally did nothing wrong.
Cheatriots confirmed for using the lame-ass dindu-nuffin defense.

Everyone im the NFL prefers their balls in a particular way. The patriots are no different from any other club other than winning percentage.

>Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain! Nobody here but us chickens!

he literally said he dindu nothin

14 man, Standard league, espn snake draft.

Draft is TONIGHT, in a few hours, send an email to [email protected] or reply to post with email for an invite!

Anyone watching Pregame Prognostifications?

>We'll be back after this

m.packers.com/news/article/packers-open-against-the-seahawks-a9691eef-00e9-4ab7-a079-d02ea38e3cc7
>Including the postseason, the Packers have won three of the last four home games against Seattle by 20-plus points (22, 38, 28).
>Green Bay is 10-3 against the Seahawks at home during the regular and postseason, including seven straight wins.
>Green Bay is 3-0 at home against Seattle with Aaron Rodgers as the starting quarterback. Rodgers has recorded a 100-plus passer rating in all three games (103.0, 116.9, 150.8), while totaling six passing touchdowns and zero interceptions.
>Under McCarthy, the Packers are 7-4 in regular-season openers, including a 4-2 mark at home.
how badly is seattle going to lose on sunday? 41-9? 38-6? 51-14?
reposting because there is 3 generals

Any news on Carl's picks?

1000 Janitors vs 1 Tom Brady

Discuss.

reminder that chiefs primetime games in regular season are usually bretty gud

Reminder: This smug son of a bitch is winning the AFCW and there is NOTHING the Raiderspics, Queefs, or >Chorgers can do about it.

>buncos

>You now remember "at least he held onto his helmet."

>HOU:Texans LT Brown not expected back for Week 1
YOU FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GET BACK TO PRACTICE YOU FUUUUCK. YOU WON'T GET MORE GUARANTEED MONEY.

Did KC lowkey sign Bernard Pollard?

Just what IS the origin of the "buncos" meme?

niggers gonna nig

>mfw the unlikely event of chiefs winning will unleash chiefsposting for months to come

dont know if i can handle that desu

you better get ready nigga

would be worth it imo

That happens when the Chiefs literally do anything.

Well, except when they go one and done as usual.

>Bears to use WR committee without Meredith

uh

don't we just call this a receiving corps

>bellcow receiver

>Cowboys fans claim that the Giants control the NFL and Elliott's suspension is a massive conspiracy by the Mara family to stop the Cowboys

>Cowboys poached Tom Landry from the Giants
>Cowboys routinely made the Giants their bitch in the 60s and 70s
>They lead the all-time series by 20 or so games
>If there's a tossup call in a Cowboys-Giants game, it's almost always going to go the Cowboys' way
>Cowboys make the most money for the NFL and always get favorable/biased officiating to go their way when facing smaller-market teams

Remind me again who's David and who's Goliath in this situation?

LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

Go Cowboys!

just wait until the patrick "brett favre" mahomes dynasty begins

Justin Houston confirms tears bradys acl

So after this lelphins and bucs debacle I take it the NFL has forgotten about the player safety meme because all the players punching women in their free time is taking all the attention?

David = the loyal, hard working small market team of good, honest men (Dallas Cowboys)

Goliath = the sleazy, disgusting big market cheater team of thugs and scoundrels (New York Giants)

name 3 times the Giants cheated

>You now remember said helmet has a broncos logo on it now

>Dallas
>Small market

I know you're a troll but come on

It's also Saints and Patriots fans and you're ignoring a shit ton of evidence to make a strawman shitpost but what ever.

@78091929
Literally the opposite of true. No (You)'s for the Cowgoy bait

Compared to New York fucking City it sure is.

Post of that evidence then.

Hard mode: No clickbait and no rumors.

1. the absurb amount of stickum on objs gloves
2. team paying favre 5 mil to fall down
3. that time they changed their playbook after learning the undefeated cheats had a copy, instead of just yoloing like everyone else did that year

Started off a small market. Had to work its way up. Giants didn't work for shit. Dallas is by all means a smaller market than New York but it's the popularity of the Cowboys nationally that make it big.

Wait a fucking second, you mean to tell me Jamaal Charles is now a Bronco? Wow.

Dallas' bandwagon makes it larger than nyc which is split in twaine

True, but there is a difference between markets and fan bases. Technically they're a small market team with a big fanbase, where the Giants are a big market team with a big fanbase.

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/10/23/the-nfls-problem-with-women-persists-thanks-to-john-mara-and-roger-goodell/

>all gloves are sticky as shit
>rumor
>not cheating
m8

@78092016
>modifying your playbook is cheating
Typical sub-80 IQ Cowspic

@78092024
>w-we were small market in the 50's!
lel, now tell me about your Lombardis from 20 years ago

@78092052
>WaPo article by some dried up cunt about the NFL hating women
Clickbait. Try again, Cowgoy

>@s
do you know how Sup Forums works m8?

You are a bad troll

What are your predictions for:

Chefs/Pats

Xehawks/Puckers

@s are used to not give (you)s

Not giving Cowgoys the (You)s. It's like their lifeblood.

@78092148
Bootyblasted Cowgoy detected.

Chiefs/Pats
>Pats
Seachickens/Puckers
>Puckers

Chiefs pull off the upset
who the fuck cares, I wanna see the Panther game but NO I have to watch the god damn sehawks and packers AGAIN

>Chefs/Pats
Pats BTFO the Chefs
Xehawks/Puckers
Puckers choke

IIRC Favre fell into that sack because he and Strahan were personal friends

This is now an Americas Game thread on NFL Network. Discuss.

>Chefs/Pats

Pats 34-26

I'm from NC and live in Nashville and I feel your pain

Thank the good Lord for RedZone

>the Falcucks LITERALLY blew a 25 point lead

Well, Chiefs were the team that ended Brady's season in 2008 in the first game...

Here are my predictions for EVERY game.

>Patriots/Chiefs

Predictable. Patriots win by at least two touchdowns because they're at home.

>Steelers/Browns

Browns don't have much of a chance with Garrett out but Kizer at least stretches the field - Though he's bound to turn the ball over. Smug Stillers fans continue to be smug.

>Falcons/Bears

Bears don't have enough talent to stand up to the Falcons but the Falcons won't look particularly good. They'll look like a team that lost a Super Bowl and only win by 10 or so.

>Eagles/Redskins

Divisional game, two teams will punch each other in the mouth. I say the Eagles win because they've got Lane Johnson roided up on the right side

>Jets/Bills

Jets defense gets worn out because they're always on the field and the Bills mow them down, thus beginning the Razorcake sequence.

>Jaguars/Texans

Bortles looks completely lost and the Texans' offense should at least be competent with Savage. If this game is close, the NFL will gift the Texans the win through penalties because "muh Harvey"

>Cardinals/Lions

This all depends on how the Cardinals defense looks with Nkemdiche instead of Campbell. This'll be a close one - I'll take the Cardinals since the Lions never seem to be able to back up winning seasons

>Raiders/Titans

Raiders defense doesn't look good, but the Titans' isn't much to write home about either. Expect a shootout, I'm taking the Raiders because of Carr.

>Ravens/Bengals

Bengals take advantage of a hobbling Ravens team. Ravens will probably have someone get hurt.

>Colts/Rams

It's a Wade Phillips defense against Scott Tolzien. Low-scoring game with the Rams winning and fooling everyone into thinking they'll be good.

>Seahawks/Packers

Seahawks defense will be back to itself with Earl Thomas back. Packers defense sucks and I expect the officials will favor the Hawks because "muh police brutality"

>Panthers/49ers

Carolina's defense takes a giant shit on the Niners offense. Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly serve notice that they're back in form. Jonathan Stewart steals a man's soul with a stiff arm.

>Giants/Cowboys

Cowboys' defense is laughably bad. Giants hang 40 as long as Brett Jones executes John Jerry on the field and takes his spot at RG.

>Vikings/Saints

Vikings defense looks like it does the first half of last season. AP gets shut down early and Drew Brees' arm finally falls off.

>Chargers/Broncos

Home field comes through for Denver. Rivers forced to carry Chargers on his back when whole team inevitably dies again. Once he and Gates retire there will be nothing on this team worth rooting for.

I'm ready.

Holy shit Drew Brees has put up Madden numbers in the last 27 games.

>Flacco

How does Ryan have a higher rating when he has only 3 more TDs, less yards and 11 more INTs? That much weight is put into percentage?

>Using 'science' to prove the Patriots didn't cheat again
Thee are the same faggots that use 'science' to say that Global warming isn't man made or smoking doesn't cause cancer.

Lmao when your wife says fake news but you can't call her retarded in public

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20604359/probe-nfl-nflpa-finds-no-evidence-new-england-patriots-qb-tom-brady-had-concussion-last-season

This is my first time going on Sup Forums since 2011

What the fuck happened? Why is every thread a general now?